Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
If there weren't any environmental regulations then VW wouldn't have broken the law, free markets. :smugbert:

e: New page historyfact. Mid-1980s, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom - David Cameron, in full view of an audience and photographer, inserts his penis into the mouth of a dead pig, which is in turn mounted on the crotch of another gentleman. This will later become useful for a billionaire.

Guavanaut fucked around with this message at 11:31 on Sep 24, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

That guy really wants to make it obvious he's getting paid by the word.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Guavanaut posted:

If there weren't any environmental regulations then VW wouldn't have broken the law, free markets. :smugbert:

And the invisible hand of the market would've corrected them when the greenhouse death of the Earth took them out of business.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
I actually agree with his end conclusion though.

quote:

Yet it didn’t make a blind bit of difference. In the fraud stakes, the Anglo-American model of financial capitalism and the Germanic and Japanese models are one and the same. Once again, the euro-enthusiast belief that everything is always better in Europe has been spectacularly refuted.
All models of capitalism are flawed, there's no such thing as compassionate capitalism, and a neoliberal Europe will not advance anything but neoliberalism. A good article. Full international communism etc.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
So I've been thinking, if this is a hazing thing for a club then it stands to reason that other members of that club also hosed a dead pig's decapitated head. Does anyone know the name of the pig loving club?

cargohills
Apr 18, 2014

It's called the Piers Gaveston Society.

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

serious gaylord posted:

I wouldnt be surprised if nothing is mentioned on mock the week about it at all. I get the feeling the editors will cut anything.

Dara O'brien said a full week of pig jokes would probably leave the reference a bit stale by the time they got around to recording so they would be keeping them to a minimum, if at all. Not sure how much they would worry about being sued considering Frankie Boyle once claimed Diana was a fan of gangbangs and minefields and that one got through.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

cargohills posted:

Not to be confused with the Piers Morgan Society, in which the initiation is being hosed by that pig-faced man.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

darkwasthenight posted:

Dara O'brien said a full week of pig jokes would probably leave the reference a bit stale by the time they got around to recording so they would be keeping them to a minimum, if at all. Not sure how much they would worry about being sued considering Frankie Boyle once claimed Diana was a fan of gangbangs and minefields and that one got through.

The dead can't sue.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

who is he

cargohills posted:

Ian Hislop was a member, but hasn't yet said if the pig head thing was an initiation ritual or just something they made the unpopular kids do.

Number 10 have also said that the Prime Minister was never a member of Piers Gaveston. The logical conclusion is that the society crossed their fingers when they told him he could totally join if he hosed the pig head. Go on Dave.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
This somehow just keeps getting better.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

I like to imagine that as he did it one of them popped out from behind a sofa with a camera to capture the moment and then they all laughed at him and how gullible he was to think he'd be allowed to join just because he... and then they all fall about laughing again because they made him gently caress a dead pig in the mouth.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

Tesseraction posted:

I like to imagine that as he did it one of them popped out from behind a sofa with a camera to capture the moment and then they all laughed at him and how gullible he was to think he'd be allowed to join just because he... and then they all fall about laughing again because they made him gently caress a dead pig in the mouth.
I'm beginning to like them. Maybe they can be sent to one of the nicer gulags?

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Tesseraction posted:

I think it would be funnier if the whole secret society are pigfuckers and many of them are in positions of power so I could unironically say the uk is run by a bunch of pig fuckers and pedophiles.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

cargohills posted:

Does anybody know if it's possible to find out who is in it?

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

who is he

drilldo squirt posted:

You should join and report back.

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

drilldo squirt posted:

The short answer is no, the whole point of these things is membership is private. You can out yourself as a member or have another member out you but the club itself doesn't publish a list.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

drilldo squirt posted:

I think it would be funnier if the whole secret society are pigfuckers and many of them are in positions of power so I could unironically say the uk is run by a bunch of pig fuckers and pedophiles.

Well yes in my imaginary scenario after he walks out sadly, pork bits still stuck to his cock, they say "all right, now back to business" and get right on back to pigfucking live hogs in the butt.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
So not even the pigfucker club wants Dave as a member. That's kinda sad, come to think about it.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

I expected this to be an article headlined "David Cameron is unelectable, Jeremy Corbyn hosed a pig". Then I remembered only one of those things is reality however you slice it.

But no, it's just "Hitler's favourite car manufacturer has been lying about the amount of poison gases it produces, let's blame the left".

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

Cerebral Bore posted:

So not even the pigfucker club wants Dave as a member. That's kinda sad, come to think about it.
This is a man who had to resort to the KGB to score a line of coke, or so skimming the headlines has told me.

Even they didn't want anything to do with him.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

darkwasthenight posted:

hah like this will ever get stale

your prime minister facefucked a pig

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

chrisoya posted:

This is a man who had to resort to the KGB to score a line of coke, or so skimming the headlines has told me.

Even they didn't want anything to do with him.
He seems like the sort of person who would get banned from TCC for trying to openly score drugs or PMing people for drugs.

And then get banned from Pet Island. For loving a pig.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
You know in a way I feel bad for him, his wife is never going to have sex with him again.

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction

drilldo squirt posted:

You know in a way I feel bad for him, his wife is never going to have sex with him again.

She's already hosed a Tory, a dead pig should be pretty tame in comparison.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

drilldo squirt posted:

You say that like she isn't used to doing the Miss Piggy voice by now.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

She's a Toff, don't they sound like that already?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Given what Oxbridge toffs do to women there's every chance she was the footstool that Gavigan rested his legs on while Cameron hosed the pig.

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR
BBC trollin again.

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

drilldo squirt posted:

a) become a toff
b) go to Oxford
c) make friends with the other toffs and be invited to join

Should be easy enough! :wotwot:

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

So, no wonderful new Daily Mail leak today about ole David Cam-in-a-Ham "I literally hosed a dead pig" Cameron?

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction

Calico Heart posted:

So, no wonderful new Daily Mail leak today about ole David Cam-in-a-Ham "I literally hosed a dead pig" Cameron?

The front page was about VW's cars fitted with devices that change the readings of their emissions. Maybe there's more inside but I ain't reading it to find out.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Calico Heart posted:

He was worried about losing the Scottish Independence referendum and the right wing of the party hate him for persuading more women to stand as Tory candidates. I think they may have blown their load early.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
gonna be some protestors dressed as piggies at the tory party conference methinks

tooterfish
Jul 13, 2013

JFairfax posted:

gonna be some protestors dressed as piggies at the tory party conference methinks
They'll be thrown out for dressing too provocatively.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
BTW, here's the DCFADP song the Lib Dems were singing on Tuesday. The tune is obvious.

The Proscuittio Affair posted:

If your name is Cam
You've been amorous with ham
In an Oxford country garden

You'll find you're doing time
If you stick it in a swine

In a drinking society
There's lots of impropriety
With sundry cold charcuterie

Your career'll go south
With your cock in a pig's mouth

If your partner's made of bacon then
They've probably been fakin'
In the Downing Street Rose Garden

Give Ashcroft a job
Or he'll tell about your knob

If she had a curly tail
Then you'll end up in the Mail
And we'll all take the piss on Twitter

If you want to be Prime Minister
loving pigs is slightly sinister

If you stick it in a hog
You'll get hauled off by the plod
In Lord Ashcroft's country garden

Don't stand for election
If pork gives an erection
In Lord Ashcroft's country garden

You can make yourself familiar
With porcine necrophilia
But don't take it back to the butcher

If pigs are your bag
Be careful where you shag
In an English country garden

If you find yourself scuffing
Then lube with onion stuffing
At a Tory Party Conference

Drop your trousers to the floor
And stick it in a boar

As you receive fellatio
Just think of old Horatio
And every man do his duty

As you fill your nose with coke
Just give the pig a poke

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

lib dems are terrible

Paul.Power
Feb 7, 2009

The three roles of APCs:
Transports.
Supply trucks.
Distractions.

Baron Corbyn posted:

He was worried about losing the Scottish Independence referendum and the right wing of the party hate him for persuading more women to stand as Tory candidates. I think they may have blown their load early.
Maybe it's like a relay race - they started with their second-best material and have put all the mediocre stuff in the middle, but they're saving the best 'til last.

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

Phoon posted:

lib dems are terrible

don't forget delusional.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Yeah David Cameron hosed a Dead Pig but let's face it, Nick Clegg really screwed the pooch.

• Locked thread