Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Sigh...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

I can cram a Genie on my Ra team. I've got DKali max level/skilled. LKali should be max level after today but she's not max skilled yet.

I don't have Isis so I'll have to use Chrono Turtle or Droid Dragon or something in that last spot.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Seems like you're 300k MP away from a good team.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Just buy two 85 stone packs and hope for a couple of 6* godfest monsters.

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House

Yermaw Zahoor posted:

Padx has some good poo poo posted (no actuall event details though)

Zaerog at the weekend
Takota City for all your Noodle needs.
Chalenge 13
That Extreme Tama XP thing

Oh , I could skill up that Cecil I use with Parv, and Fishy Fella I use with Lakshmi too, nice
Also speculated for the event:
-2.5x skill up and super/great
-5x tech (can't win them all)
-Latent tama invades
-1.5x experience for Normal dungeons (enjoy, people still grinding for rank)

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Give me good rolls so I can use this poo poo, game.

Not shown: whichever py comes from Wadatsumi. It's the last one I have to clear. Again.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Give me good rolls so I can use this poo poo, game.

Not shown: whichever py comes from Wadatsumi. It's the last one I have to clear. Again.

Just give them to me

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Seems like you're 300k MP away from a good team.

130 which I would have if Ronia was loving 6 stars!!!

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

THE PENETRATOR posted:

130 which I would have if Ronia was loving 6 stars!!!

Get good whaling.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

iPodschun posted:

Also speculated for the event:
-2.5x skill up and super/great
-5x tech (can't win them all)
-Latent tama invades
-1.5x experience for Normal dungeons (enjoy, people still grinding for rank)

That would be a really good time to farm Zeus Normal and get to 150 stam, finally.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Huh? They removed the enhanced orb and added a bind clear? that's kind of weird. Still, them pumping the requirement for the combo to 6 maker me worry a little. Unless it is similar to Yomi and is more of a extreme threshold thing.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
What's Zaerog 8 and what's the reward from it because I have a Genie. :O

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Zo posted:

No! Only genie. Zaerog8 wave 9 opens with a 2 turn skill delay so you NEED to cast your buffs the turn you're killing wave 8. Coincidentally genie's buff lasts exactly 3 turns which is perfect (1 turn passes with zaerog's preemptive, then 2 to block his instakills).

After I realized how OP genie is for farming zaerog8, my clear rate was exactly 100% over dozens of runs.

This is why people say never sell non-dupe REM only rolls!

So what was your Ra Genie team?
Ra/LKali/DKali/Isis/Genie?

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX

Postal Parcel posted:

So what was your Ra Genie team?
Ra/LKali/DKali/Isis/Genie?

Yea. It's real easy with that.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

trucutru posted:

Huh? They removed the enhanced orb and added a bind clear? that's kind of weird. Still, them pumping the requirement for the combo to 6 maker me worry a little. Unless it is similar to Yomi and is more of a extreme threshold thing.

If they're going to give her x2 then it should require some effort. If it was just x7 or so to get to x2, that'd be way too insane. Ra needs a skill and 5 colors. Sakuya should at least work that hard for her x10*
*Unless, of course, GH has just said gently caress it and made Saks super duper powerful. Either way, I'm glad I have one now. What would the new ideal Sakuya team be?
Saks/Isis(?)(Or Liu Bei)/LDKali/LDKali/Kanna?

e:

Zo posted:

Yea. It's real easy with that.

Hmm, I can make 4/5 of that team. The question is what is an adequate substitute for DKali

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Pierson posted:

What's Zaerog 8 and what's the reward from it because I have a Genie. :O

The reward is you farming it another 20 times to max skill and max awaken Zaerog8

Jolyne Cujoh
Dec 7, 2012

It's not like I've got no worries...
But I'll be fine.

dragon enthusiast posted:

The reward is you farming it another 41 times to max skill and max awaken two Zaerog8's

ftfy

Deep Winter
Mar 26, 2010
https://youtu.be/P85hzDM33p8

A goemon/2x yamato/ 2x Ronia/ team. Looks surprisingly manageable, but I wonder how much plus eggs it had.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Postal Parcel posted:

If they're going to give her x2 then it should require some effort. If it was just x7 or so to get to x2, that'd be way too insane. Ra needs a skill and 5 colors. Sakuya should at least work that hard for her x10*
*Unless, of course, GH has just said gently caress it and made Saks super duper powerful. Either way, I'm glad I have one now. What would the new ideal Sakuya team be?
Saks/Isis(?)(Or Liu Bei)/LDKali/LDKali/Kanna?

e:

Hmm, I can make 4/5 of that team. The question is what is an adequate substitute for DKali

Dude, Ra needs 5 and a skill (of which there are conveniently a few that make five) that's, like, real loving easy. And A.Isis exists to have them skills ready most of the time.

Again, check Kite. He's a mono-color leader (don't be fooled by the rainbow requirements) that has an built-in Kali active who does 64x at four combos. Now *that's* powerful. 100x at 8 combos is nowhere near close to that.

A typical Yomi team deals around 100x damage at 7 combos (don't forget the orb enhances, of which she has lots: my team has 14), has three hours to set the board and is mono color. I guess that's way too insane.

Why would you have Isis in there? She's trash for Sakuya. Go with Susano, mini valk, Kushi, Sherospanda, even Athena is better. Liu Bei is fine if you're running eco-friendly Sakuya (or need to pierce some really heavy shield) but not otherwise.

As for that Ra team, there is no adecuate substitute for D.Kali in there, unless you want to risk getting orb screwed. In JP you can use Santa Fencer and just run double L.Kali.

trucutru fucked around with this message at 16:10 on Sep 24, 2015

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

trucutru posted:

Dude, Ra needs 5 and a skill (of which there are conveniently a few that make five) that's, like, real loving easy. And A.Isis exists to have them skills ready most of the time.

Again, check Kite. He's a mono-color leader (don't be fooled by the rainbow requirements) that has an built-in Kali active who does 64x at four combos. Now *that's* powerful. 100x at 8 combos is nowhere near close to that.

A typical Yomi team deals around 100x damage at 7 combos (don't forget the orb enhances, of which she has lots: my team has 14), has three hours to set the board and is mono color. I guess that's way too insane.

Why would you have Isis in there? She's trash for Sakuya. Go with Susano, mini valk, Kushi, Sherospanda, even Athena is better. Liu Bei is fine if you're running eco-friendly Sakuya (or need to pierce some really heavy shield) but not otherwise.

As for that Ra team, there is no adecuate substitute for D.Kali in there, unless you want to risk getting orb screwed. In JP you can use Santa Fencer and just run double L.Kali.

Isis was there because I was just thinking of greens (that I have) without orb changes and I was already primed from the earlier Ra question. I also forgot she's now L/B in her awoken stage.
As for Yomi, is the x100 value from orb enhances? (This is me assuming that you normally have one Zaerog∞ which would give 9 enhances. Not sure what other cards are typical of a yomi team)

shiatza
May 15, 2005

trucutru posted:

ok since I guess I need a DKALI to do that dumb place consistently.. what team do you think I could make to clear it? Padherder

I was just going to use the tried and true Ra/LKali/LKali/Isis/Diza

Question Time
Sep 12, 2010

What is the best way to farm skillups for Hanzo? I see all these dungeons that have "hanahime", is there a particular few that are best for it?

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

Butt Discussin posted:

What is the best way to farm skillups for Hanzo? I see all these dungeons that have "hanahime", is there a particular few that are best for it?

Watery Temptress. It's a survey dungeon that shows up in the coin dungeons occasionally.

OtherworldlyInvader
Feb 10, 2005

The X-COM project did not deliver the universe's ultimate cup of coffee. You have failed to save the Earth.

I think a challenge for Awoken Sakuya teams is getting enough fingers to actually hit your combo counts reliably.

Apollo, Ilya, and Valk are all great orbchangers for her, but none of them have TEs. If you running multiples of them, then you're looking at like 3 or 4 TEs on the team. That is going to make dealing with bad board setups very difficult. Throw Kanna on there and the problem is even worse.

She also lacks a premium double TE like Ra has in Dkali. You can always say gently caress it and run dark on her team anyway, but now you're playing a lot like Ra and working harder to get the same numbers. Bastet and Yomi might get you the move times while covering green, though both are S tier leaders in their own right.

I think she'd benefit really heavily from the mini TE awakenings.

IntelligibleChoir
Mar 3, 2009
Someone posted a full infinity guide a few days ago and i can't find it. :(

Question Time
Sep 12, 2010

UchihaHirou posted:

Watery Temptress. It's a survey dungeon that shows up in the coin dungeons occasionally.

Looks like I can buy that now for a small amount of coins. That will make skillups way easier than back in the day!

pankus
Jul 30, 2003
Wadatsumi is awful. Last one left. Do you get a stone for clearing all challenges?

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

shiatza posted:

ok since I guess I need a DKALI to do that dumb place consistently.. what team do you think I could make to clear it? Padherder

I was just going to use the tried and true Ra/LKali/LKali/Isis/Diza

The D.Kali is there to have space for the Genie (or Indra, they let you relax in floor 9) and still have 2 board changes.

Your team is perfectly fine. Unless you have plenty of HP eggs that D.Iza probably won't save you from most mid hits and definitely won't save you from floor 9, test her out and her fat, fat team cost and see if she's actually helping or if another dark mon is better. Also, put your dark mon on the left-most slot in your team (Although Ra can lazer the third floor).

Postal Parcel posted:

As for Yomi, is the x100 value from orb enhances? (This is me assuming that you normally have one Zaerog∞ which would give 9 enhances. Not sure what other cards are typical of a yomi team)

Yes, it is the orb enhances. With 10 orb enhances you get 1.5x extra damage on top of the 1.3x damage you do when matching five +dark orbs. So a Yomi team goes from 56.25x to ~100x at 10 orb enhances.

IntelligibleChoir posted:

Someone posted a full infinity guide a few days ago and i can't find it. :(

It was me, just check my shameful post history.

trucutru fucked around with this message at 17:02 on Sep 24, 2015

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!
You know, I question my decision to continue working on Ult Gigas. Sure he was a replacement for my Homura on my A. Shiva and Urd teams as a fast orb changer with TPA, but really though.... I have Ult Ares now at level 33, an Awoken Minerva at 90, an Ame needing levels and evolutions for her valuable bind-clearing form... Do you guys think I really should keep working on leveling Ult Gigas up when I think I have at least 3 other arguably more valuable subs to work on instead?

shiatza
May 15, 2005

pankus posted:

Wadatsumi is awful. Last one left. Do you get a stone for clearing all challenges?

Yes you do

trucutru posted:

The D.Kali is there to have space for the Genie (or Indra, they let you relax in floor 9) and still have 2 board changes.

Your team is perfectly fine. Unless you have plenty of HP eggs that D.Iza probably won't save you from most mid hits and definitely won't save you from floor 9, test her out and her fat, fat team cost and see if she's actually helping or if another dark mon is better. Also, put your dark mon on the left-most slot in your team (Although Ra can lazer the third floor).

OK sounds good. I'm not a fan of her cost either for these types of dungeons so she may end up sitting out. Thanks!

e: I guess I can play around and see if A.Hades fits. Low cost and the gravity could be nice.

shiatza fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Sep 24, 2015

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

trucutru posted:

So which will be better/more consistent: Ra/LKali/LKali/AIsis/DIza or Ra/LKali/Genie/AIsis/DIza? Ra, Isis and one LKali are +297.

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

Artificer posted:

You know, I question my decision to continue working on Ult Gigas. Sure he was a replacement for my Homura on my A. Shiva and Urd teams as a fast orb changer with TPA, but really though.... I have Ult Ares now at level 33, an Awoken Minerva at 90, an Ame needing levels and evolutions for her valuable bind-clearing form... Do you guys think I really should keep working on leveling Ult Gigas up when I think I have at least 3 other arguably more valuable subs to work on instead?

What does your Gigas look like now? All he really needs is to be max skilled to be useful. Is your Homura max skilled? What about Minerva?

Gigas's ATK isn't that high. You use him for the 5 turn orb change and his HP when you need that combo.

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009
Gigas plays really well with Goemon as wel, so even if he isn't on your Shiva or Urd team all the time he's useful.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

tzirean posted:

So which will be better/more consistent: Ra/LKali/LKali/AIsis/DIza or Ra/LKali/Genie/AIsis/DIza? Ra, Isis and one LKali are +297.

Do you have any problems matching six if you have one less extra second to move your orbs? If so, then consider using the Genie one but remember that it only has one board changer so don't waste your Kali. For instance, you can use a Ra active to clear floor 6, then another active plus a prong combo if you get orb-screwed in floor 7, which will let you kill the small dragons with a 4x damage combo and hopefully get a better board.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

GoodBee posted:

What does your Gigas look like now? All he really needs is to be max skilled to be useful. Is your Homura max skilled? What about Minerva?

Gigas's ATK isn't that high. You use him for the 5 turn orb change and his HP when you need that combo.

Gigas is fully evo'd at level 29, max skilled. Homura is max evo'd, max leveled, max skilled. Minerva is level 90, awoken, and not skilled at all.

And yeah Gigas's hp is definitely the best part about him for my A. Shiva team, true.

Yermaw Zahoor
Feb 24, 2009

Artificer posted:

Gigas is easy to skill up and the same dungeon that gives his skill up dudes, also gives decent red xp. Skill him up as he's invaluable sometimes, and he offers a different skill to the other you mention. His HP can get you above some thresholds, but don't rush to level him as it's really the orb change he's most usefull for.
I'm at 550+ days with a box of shame and I still use my Gigas sometimes

--ninja--

Artificer posted:

Gigas is fully evo'd at level 29, max skilled. Homura is max evo'd, max leveled, max skilled. Minerva is level 90, awoken, and not skilled at all.

And yeah Gigas's hp is definitely the best part about him for my A. Shiva team, true.

Max skilled, cool. If you have other stuff to attend to, maybe just get him to Lv 50 or 60 with trash drops, that should be pretty quick

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

Yermaw Zahoor posted:

Gigas is easy to skill up and the same dungeon that gives his skill up dudes, also gives decent red xp. Skill him up as he's invaluable sometimes, and he offers a different skill to the other you mention. His HP can get you above some thresholds, but don't rush to level him as it's really the orb change he's most usefull for.
I'm at 550+ days with a box of shame and I still use my Gigas sometimes

--ninja--

Max skilled, cool. If you have other stuff to attend to, maybe just get him to Lv 50 or 60 with trash drops, that should be pretty quick

? Which dungeon are you talking about?

Yermaw Zahoor
Feb 24, 2009

Artificer posted:

? Which dungeon are you talking about?

Lava tube. good early game xp/s

(I call him spikyhead golin-ogre thing dude)

Oh, also the odd red golem!

Yeah, I farmed it so much (for xp) that I had a full team of each evo of Gigas. All max skilled.
Fuckload of red golems too.
Mostly fed away when sanity prevailed

Yermaw Zahoor fucked around with this message at 18:34 on Sep 24, 2015

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

Yermaw Zahoor posted:

Lava tube. good early game xp/s

(I call him spikyhead golin-ogre thing dude)

Oh, also the odd red golem!

Oh. Aww man I am way past early game xp/s at this point ughh. At least he's max skilled already for me so all I need is a metric poo poo ton of red xp. I guess the best option is to farm ruby dragons...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
Event officially announced:

quote:

*200,000 Thumbs Up!*
[Duration]: 9/25 (Fri), 12:00 AM - 10/4 (Sun), 11:59 PM (PDT)

We celebrate another milestone today thanks to you, our dedicated and passionate community. This event is a long one, and may even result in even cooler things to come!

For this event, Normal Dungeons provide a 1.5x Rank EXP boost at various timings, and TAMADRAs are available to invade in the Castle of Satan dungeons!

We hope you enjoy what we have to offer. The future looks bright!

@ Daily Login Bonuses
9/25 - 9/27 - 1 free TAMADRA
*Bonuses will be distributed as late as 3:59 AM (PDT) the following day.

A Bursting With Potential!
The Ultimate Rushes return to this event, but with a brand new aura! Now, Latent TAMADRA will have a chance to appear as rare invades. See our note for details: http://on.fb.me/1YCF3cO

9/26 - 9/27 - Ultimate Yamato Rush! *Latent TAMADRA invades may appear!*
9/28 - 9/29 - Ultimate Hera Rush! *Latent TAMADRA invades may appear!*
9/30 - 10/1 - Ultimate God Rush! *Latent TAMADRA invades may appear!*
10/2 - 10/3 - Ultimate Devil Rush! *Latent TAMADRA invades may appear!*

B Riding the Wave
Throw your hands in the air! A new rotation of dungeons is enough to push this hype train out of the station!

9/25 - 9/29 - Takaoka Collab
10/2 - 10/4 - Light Sprite
9/25 - 10/4 - Challenge Dungeons!

C Climbing Up the Ranks!
Extreme King Metal TAMADRA is here to help you bulk up a bit! Be sure to run his dungeon for a substantial experience boost.

9/25 - 10/4 - Experience of a Lifetime!

D Special Event Content
If you gaze for long into an abyss...

9/25 - 9/27 - ????????????

E Special Event Dungeon Schedule
The Latent TAMADRA Invades active 9/25 through 10/4!
See here for details: http://on.fb.me/1YCF3cO
9/25 - Kanetsugu!
9/26 - Beelzebub Descended!
9/27 - Zhao Yun Descended!
9/28 - Hera-Is Descended!
9/29 - Kaguya-Hime!
9/30 - Zeus-Dios Descended!
9/30 - Xuanzang Descended!
10/1 - Hera-Sowilo Descended!
10/2 - Zhou Yu!!
10/2 - Zhang Fei!!
10/3 - Sha Wujing & Zhu Bajie Descended!
10/3 - Guan Yinping!
10/4 - Sonia Gran Descended!
10/4 - Dragon Zombie!

F Awesome Daily Bonuses
Pal Egg Event:
9/25 - 10/4 - Enhance Material Carnival

Dungeon Bonus:
1.5x EXP Gain in Normal Dungeons at Various Timings (FIRST TIME!)
Chance for TAMADRA to appear in Castle of Satan and Castle of Satan in the Abyss (FIRST TIME!)
5x chance for +Eggs to appear in Technical Dungeons [Extends until 10/5 (Mon), 12:00 PM PDT]

Fusion Bonus:
2.5x chance for 'GREAT!' or 'SUPER!!' EXP Gain
2.5x Skill Up rate

• Locked thread