Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I didn't get an offer for one. Guess I'll stick to the Christmas one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed
In the meanwhile, you can rename your C4 - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=238052655

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Faffel posted:

Already posted. Read the thread, idiot!!! I would imagine it works, though, since nobody said it doesn't. It might also imply Valve are intending to let us buy either/or in a coming patch.

Yeah when I get home from work on break and I see 100 something posts I'm not reading all of that poo poo so :colbert:

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Also holy poo poo awolnation music kit I pray I get the offer PLEASE valve don't let me down

Bloodplay it again
Aug 25, 2003

Oh, Dee, you card. :-*
Does anyone have experience with this error? For the past four or five months, I will sporadically get kicked from games because there's a VAC issue. I have done everything short of reinstalling my OS and I have no idea how to fix it. I have the Corsair Utility Engine and Razer Synapse running, but even with them completely disabled, I get kicked. It's frustrating because it always happens about half-way through a game and, since I can't fix it, I can't reconnect to the match and get a 30m ban. Nearly all of my competitive cooldowns stem from this issue and it's driving me insane. Every game of CS has been a gamble for me since April or May because I have about a 7.5% chance of getting kicked.

Any ideas?

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...

Bloodplay it again posted:

Does anyone have experience with this error? For the past four or five months, I will sporadically get kicked from games because there's a VAC issue. I have done everything short of reinstalling my OS and I have no idea how to fix it. I have the Corsair Utility Engine and Razer Synapse running, but even with them completely disabled, I get kicked. It's frustrating because it always happens about half-way through a game and, since I can't fix it, I can't reconnect to the match and get a 30m ban. Nearly all of my competitive cooldowns stem from this issue and it's driving me insane. Every game of CS has been a gamble for me since April or May because I have about a 7.5% chance of getting kicked.

Any ideas?

Same issue. I have tried absolutely everything it says there and more. As for as I can tell, it's just a seemingly random happening that occurs to some users.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Luna Was Here posted:

Also holy poo poo awolnation music kit I pray I get the offer PLEASE valve don't let me down
I stayed up until now to get offers and they consisted of an Enfu capsule, Awp Country sticker, the Noisia kit (which sounds like poo poo), and the Mord Fustang kit (which I loving hate). Thanks Valve.

If someone wants to trade a Beartooth, Skog, or 8-Bit kit for the Mord Fustang one I'd do it.

Koala Cola
Dec 21, 2005

I am the stone that the builder refused...
So suddenly my netgraph isnt working, I reinstalled the game and deleted all .cfg files but no matter what I do the netgraph console commands produce noting on my screen. Anyone have any idea whats up? Did they change the console command?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Luna Was Here posted:

Yeah I'm really considering selling my music kit and buying that one.

MVPs ending with "SAIL!" would be excellent. Just have to remind myself that the price will drop.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

Bloodplay it again posted:

Any ideas?

Do you play anything that uses PunkBuster?

Bloodplay it again
Aug 25, 2003

Oh, Dee, you card. :-*

mcvey posted:

Do you play anything that uses PunkBuster?

BF4 (and PB) are installed, but I have the PB service/process disabled. I enable it before playing Battlefield. I just recently installed Battlefield, though, so PB has only been on my computer for maybe a month of this anyway.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

Yeah I'm really considering selling my music kit and buying that one.

MVPs ending with "SAIL!" would be excellent. Just have to remind myself that the price will drop.

speaking of these kits, i was looking at the darude one, all of the normal ones are being bought instantly and there are some up on the market for stattrak versions. Lowest price: $50. free fuckin money courtesy of valve

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

http://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/q8i0l/aimbots_and_speedhacks_already_being_used/c3vp8ck

Woah, holy crap, did anyone else know about this?

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
That post is 3 years old and made during the beta so that's probably not a feature anymore

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

ScreaM already showing his worth again, 15-7 currently

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
clutches that almost happened
http://oddshot.tv/shot/dreamhackcs-2015092511243695

Stumbletron
Jan 3, 2006
Anti-Stumble unit is fail!
Nice to see JohnnyP hitting some shots, he had an awful tournament at the ESLAsian qualifier

I didn't see Skyred's games but 16-7 16-8 is better than I expected from them. Hopefully they can swing a few more trips because they have a rep as the best team in Asia.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
It's like hellraisers is playing against my friends and me.

Edit: Ok they got more than the lucky round we would possibly get. This is more like it.

Push El Burrito fucked around with this message at 15:47 on Sep 25, 2015

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.

Photex posted:

ScreaM already showing his worth again, 15-7 currently

It's a team from Vietnam dude. Let's celebrate when he does well against a tear 1 team.

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
they still need to tweak the movement. i still feel like cheater peeking awps is impossible :smith:

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

deep impact on vhs posted:

they still need to tweak the movement. i still feel like cheater peeking awps is impossible :smith:

Smokes and flashes.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
This isn't fair, scream has a dragonball.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

welp, it's happened. I awped in MM today.

The end of an era

Hulebr00670065006e
Apr 20, 2010

dex_sda posted:

welp, it's happened. I awped in MM today.

The end of an era

Did you hit anything?

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Hulebr00670065006e posted:

Did you hit anything?

took a moment to zero in because I was nervous of screwing up with a 4750$ weapon but my team was friendly and I topfragged in the end.

In fairness, I've spent a couple years playing UT instagib. You'd think I would have picked up the awp sooner.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
shox does a fake defuse and uses it to stare straight at a wall for some reason.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Yet another s1mple show

Edit: 34 kills lmao

Stumbletron
Jan 3, 2006
Anti-Stumble unit is fail!

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

shox does a fake defuse and uses it to stare straight at a wall for some reason.
fake defuse into stare at s1mple mollying himself, running into it and shoting you in the face anyway

s1mple is the early 2013 JW of today except good on lan

e: s1mple is literally smurfing at a major lan

Stumbletron fucked around with this message at 18:07 on Sep 25, 2015

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Macnult posted:

Smokes and flashes.

yeah but doing poo poo like this was so good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTh5v5Km-_c

stump collector
May 28, 2007
I feel like titan are making very lovely buy decisions throughout this bo3.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

exethan posted:

I feel like titan are making very lovely buy decisions throughout this bo3.

Ex6's calling card

Kwilty
May 31, 2011

just a reminder

Kwilty fucked around with this message at 18:50 on Sep 25, 2015

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Kwilty posted:

Might want to edit this, you'll get probated.

nice of you to quote him so that he can't

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
He won't be probated if nobody reports him...right?

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

titan is playing like trash...

Kwilty
May 31, 2011

dex_sda posted:

nice of you to quote him so that he can't

Fair enough

Jeza posted:

He won't be probated if nobody reports him...right?

I'm pretty sure Kewpuh strolls through our thread fairly frequently.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

dex_sda posted:

titan is playing like trash...
At this point just drop RPK for NBK and make VeryGames again.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

symbolic posted:

At this point just drop RPK for NBK and make VeryGames again.

I keep thinking that's who it is anyway.

Edit: It's amazing watching good players avoid pop flashes. Scream slow walking down mid towards 3 players and turning from two of them before getting the frag was impressive.

Push El Burrito fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Sep 25, 2015

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

titan finally picking up a bit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
i need that awolnation music kit for the hilarious mvp anthem

• Locked thread