Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

There is an amazing Jushin Liger story on Wrestling Observer Live today :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

i wish i could listen to it

Glamorama26
Sep 14, 2011

All it comes down to is this: I feel like shit, but look great.

oatgan posted:

http://www.f4wonline.com/news/weeks-wrestling-observer-newsletter-and-links-access-latest-15-radio-shows-161251

This is a temporary site they set up for some recent stuff and it seems to be working for me. Has this week's Observer and the last 15 radio shows or so.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

oatgan posted:

Back when Gabe was booking ROH, he had a friend of his put up Liger at his house ahead of a show. The guy's wife comes home, walks out the back where the guy is gardening and says to him,"Honey, there's a strange man in the house watching tv and drinking beer. He is wearing a mask. He is not wearing pants." So the guy went inside and told Liger this couldn't continue, and Liger enthusiastically agreed and promised to fix things. At dinner, Liger arrives at the table wearing his mask and still no pants.... and now he's not wearing a shirt either. :allears:

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..

Jerusalem posted:

Back when Gabe was booking ROH, he had a friend of his put up Liger at his house ahead of a show. The guy's wife comes home, walks out the back where the guy is gardening and says to him,"Honey, there's a strange man in the house watching tv and drinking beer. He is wearing a mask. He is not wearing pants." So the guy went inside and told Liger this couldn't continue, and Liger enthusiastically agreed and promised to fix things. At dinner, Liger arrives at the table wearing his mask and still no pants.... and now he's not wearing a shirt either. :allears:

You told it a lot better than that guy did

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Mob posted:

I forget when but at some point around then he became born again and confessed his past infidelities to his wife and he also confessed some of Luger's and she told Luger's wife and that caused their(Sting/Luger) chain of Gold's Gyms to crumble

On the plus side, Sting got to turn on Luger for once.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
he knows..
cubsfan responded to Dave's thoughts on the Sombra situation http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1snh9m8

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012
Holy timestamps, Bryan

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
Kris Zellner, Dylan Hales and Alan4L discussing the WON HOF Japan category http://placetobenation.com/exile-on-badstreet-14-2015-won-hof-japanese-candidates/

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

I loving love you, Mr Liger.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Court Bauer fixed whatever the problem was (it sounds like Konnan figured out he was being unreasonable) and MSL is back on MLW.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Luigi Thirty posted:

Court Bauer fixed whatever the problem was (it sounds like Konnan figured out he was being unreasonable) and MSL is back on MLW.

gently caress

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I can't wait for MSL to finally come clean and let everyone know he's been working for the NSA's media division this entire time.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Is observer live a call in show today? I think i'm going to call in and ask if they agree that Dolph Ziggler is the worst.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

HulkaMatt posted:

Is observer live a call in show today? I think i'm going to call in and ask if they agree that Dolph Ziggler is the worst.

Pretty sure they always take calls on Friday.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

then get ready because if i get through i got some things to say about one DOLPH ZIGGLER

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

Gonzo McFee posted:

I loving love you, Mr Liger.

Too bad it's 100% made up.

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

Luigi Thirty posted:

Noooooooo

Please just let him do his Sullivan show and nothing more

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Matt is live!!!

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
HulkaMatt is amazing

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

I give that call a 6.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
I caught the end of it. Something about a jock strap video?

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Goddamnit I never catch WOL live when the cool stuff happens

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Jubs posted:

I caught the end of it. Something about a jock strap video?

i signed off by saying kyle o reilly shouldn't forget his ambitious roots and to stop pretending that he doesn't remember this video

HulkaMatt fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Sep 25, 2015

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
congrats matt

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

i wish i didn't speed up to wrap it up in the end bc i wanted to point out that the Rusev feud only got good AFTER the Dolph Injury aka WHEN HE WAS OFF TV

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

HulkaMatt posted:

i signed off by saying kyle o reilly shouldn't forget his ambitious roots and to stop pretending that he doesn't remember this video

this was when Kyle was deep in the throes of his addiction to squat thrusts. he's changed now, started over. he's a new person

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

also we can finally confirm skype works for bryan and the people who call him are just terrible with computers.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

BlueArmyMan posted:

Noooooooo

Please just let him do his Sullivan show and nothing more

The "MSL and Sullivan" show will be an additional podcast, or maybe they're just talking about Helluva Deal, but yes, MSL and Konnan won't be working together, according to the extra podcast.

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

rotinaj posted:

MSL and Konnan won't be working together, according to the extra podcast.

Good. All things told that's all I really wanted.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

I know he talked about wanting the Sullivan show to go to an hour so he doesn't have to cut off as many stories. Maybe that's what he means.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

I can not BELIEVE bryan intentionally corrupted the observer live audio as soon as he goes to open lines

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

If you even try to throw to my side of the field in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.

HulkaMatt posted:

i wish i didn't speed up to wrap it up in the end bc i wanted to point out that the Rusev feud only got good AFTER the Dolph Injury aka WHEN HE WAS OFF TV

You also missed your chance to proclaim you were moderator of a prestigious pro wrestling forum on a comedy internet site. Good call otherwise. Would listen again.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Your call was fantastic, HulkaMatt, though it is kind of sad that they had so many viable options to run through while trying to guess who you thought the worst wrestler was.

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug
Is it archived anywhere?

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
Is The Board now completely down? I click on it, and it just is an empty forums page with no boards/folders.

Edit, even trying to sign in to the audio shows they posted for members, I'm getting a "no active subscription" error.

Capsaicin fucked around with this message at 08:00 on Sep 26, 2015

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I like the change to the Board.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

HulkaMatt posted:

I can not BELIEVE bryan intentionally corrupted the observer live audio as soon as he goes to open lines

That's PREPOSTEROUS!!

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

Enjoyed both of the Hall episodes on Austin's podcast. Although a lot of ground was already covered, it's always great to listen to Hall tell stories.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baron La Croix
Nov 2, 2010

rastah farah
sonnah maddah fah
Has Scott Steiner ever been on a podcast?

• Locked thread