Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
budgieinspector
Mar 24, 2006

According to my research,
these would appear to be
Budgerigars.

Johnny Aztec posted:

Man, that's a creepy squirrel. Looks more like midget in a cheap costume than anything.

http://i.imgur.com/SIx1tOe.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002
http://i.imgur.com/cHZnhyx.jpg

Spectral Debt
Jan 23, 2004
9999 sucka

Thats loving gnar, gonna put that poster over my bed.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Spectral Debt posted:

Right? I don't smoke, and I'd be tempted to burn one under that.

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Ugh, this reminds me of the 80s made-for-tv Alice in Wonderland movie. That movie gave me nightmares for a while.

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home

djssniper posted:

Having read Scourge of the Swastika by Edward Russell, I think there's a German word for it, can't remember it though

Edit: not sure a witness

Heiligescheissemaedschen

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

SLOSifl posted:

Ugh, this reminds me of the 80s made-for-tv Alice in Wonderland movie. That movie gave me nightmares for a while.

Oh for gods sake, I didn't need reminding of that.

Carol Channing: BAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

syscall girl posted:

I for one still don't trust people named Koch.

But they make things like

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

SLOSifl posted:

lol, good role to take, Sammy Davis Jr.

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib

syscall girl posted:

I for one still don't trust people named Koch.

They can all be real dicks sometimes.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Stoatbringer posted:

But they make things like

Math major?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

theflyingorc posted:

lol, good role to take, Sammy Davis Jr.

That photo is my spirit animal.

Bonapartisan
May 20, 2004

Emperor of France
Creator of the Code Napoleon
Conqueror of the Ziggy Piggy

SLOSifl posted:

This movie and Return to Oz (wheelers and the heads of Mombi) still freak me out and I'm 36. I watched both recently, sure I made it through them but man. Cocaine was a hell of a drug for movie and tv executives back then or something.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Bonapartisan posted:

This movie and Return to Oz (wheelers and the heads of Mombi) still freak me out and I'm 36. I watched both recently, sure I made it through them but man. Cocaine was a hell of a drug for movie and tv executives back then or something.

Read the book sometime....

It's been over a decade and it's hazy as gently caress, but I remember being freaked out by the imagery.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

VendaGoat posted:

Read the book sometime....

It's been over a decade and it's hazy as gently caress, but I remember being freaked out by the imagery.

The movie amalgamates the second and third book. Dorothy, her chicken, and the whole Nome King turning everyone to stone are from the third book, Ozma of Oz. Tick-Tock, Jack Pumpkinhead, The Gump, Mombi, and Ozma being the secret princess of Oz to discover are all from the second book, The Marvelous Land of Oz. The hero of the book is an Oz boy, Pip, who's kinda Mombi's slave boy. You'll never guess where Ozma's hidden by the bad guys. Pip IS Ozma, trapped in a boy's body and brainwashed into thinking she was always a boy.

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now
Ozma's boy name was Tip. And yeah, all the books have some pretty huge "what the gently caress" moments and the land's history changed from book to book without consistency based on feedback from children reading them as they were published so the whole series is like a fever dream.

schnickety scribe
Jul 5, 2015

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

You should post this in the post your picture thread.

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Bonapartisan posted:

Oh poo poo. I hadn't read the books as a 5 year old and was just straight up terrified. The Wizard of Oz is an incredible movie classic that feels like a giant live play. Return to Oz feels like Labyrinth and The Dark Crystal, the other two movies that terrified me as a kid.

And the Carrol Channing part - I found a GIF that was decent, but it really does need the sound. Note this video could be anything, I didn't watch it because it's :nms:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-jpV025fWo

I think the 80s were pretty hosed up.

SLOSifl has a new favorite as of 01:02 on Sep 26, 2015

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
:stonk:

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

he died

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe
Hilarious.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
Someone apply the Dark Souls "You Died" filter over it.

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

Actually yeah that's pretty funny

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

It's supposed to be funny pictures not erotic ones.

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Verily, the whip is ghost riding.

Nikola Wresla

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Hulk Bogan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVOUteikEVU

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

It's supposed to be funny pictures not erotic ones.

That's nuts.

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.

Spectral Debt posted:

RickVoid posted:

Right? I don't smoke, and I'd be tempted to burn one under that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0zo9TL3H40

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

I feel like these guys could have done the music for Ecco The Dolphin.

Wax Dynasty
Jan 1, 2013

This postseason, I've really enjoyed bringing back the three-inning save.

Hell Gem

Bonapartisan posted:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

This is a lot more funny, now that I am currently dealing with a mice infestation in one of my sheds.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

:chanpop:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Miranda
Dec 24, 2004

Not a cuttlefish.
For years I thought my memories of Return to Oz were some weird rear end nightmare. I forget how I ended up realizing what it. gently caress that movie. Now I'm probably going to dream about that poo poo again.

Zortzico
Jul 3, 2007

We're Just Running In The 90's

You like Krabby Patties, don't you Squidward?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

We all float down here in Bikini Bottom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
I'd say the only place that thing should go is a microwave, but melting it would probably only free the evil inside. On a side-note, why does a chocolate bar need that big a box?

• Locked thread