Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

BRAD [In the middle of playing Demon Souls]: Did you know, that uh... The white plague, is gone. That bacteria is dea
RORIE: FEMA has vials of it that they put in chemtrails to sprinkle over the rural community.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

A single strain of bacteria going extinct is not a big deal at all considering bacteria is an entire domain unto itself. Stupid loving Brad. Big fat tits.

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU

Wormskull posted:

BRAD [In the middle of playing Demon Souls]: Did you know, that uh... The white plague, is gone. That bacteria is dea
RORIE: FEMA has vials of it that they put in chemtrails to sprinkle over the rural community.

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU
did rorie used to have cocaine addiction

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't know but he's awesome.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I don't know but he's awesome.

I idolize him.

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
I'm watching through random pc game, i missed so much

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

- got paid to write GameFAQs for a living in the early 90s
- showers 5 times a day
- works at giantbomb by getting drunk on live streams and mumbling about conspiracy theories and murders in the news while giggling to himself
- has played like 200 days of World of Warcraft
- spicy Latina girlfriend

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

- got paid to write GameFAQs for a living in the early 90s
- showers 5 times a day
- works at giantbomb by getting drunk on live streams and mumbling about conspiracy theories and murders in the news while giggling to himself
- has played like 200 days of World of Warcraft
- spicy Latina girlfriend

credited as a producer on alpha protocol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I don't like Rorie or his BYOB style obsession with puppies. He used to ruin every steam and from what I can gather, he still does.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

This guy who hates coffee and brags about cutting his own hair is my personal god.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol he cuts his own hair?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Lol he cuts his own hair?

epic. i love him

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Rorie's cool, but he needs to remember he's in the driver's seat during his Quick Looks. Dude asks for permission before doing anything in-game.

edit: it's probably a side effect of all the user support work he does, so whatever

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I don't like Rorie or his BYOB style obsession with puppies. He used to ruin every steam and from what I can gather, he still does.

He sets up a lot of moments for Brad's face to get all squinty and then Brad rubs his chest and says, Excuse me? and tries to catch Rorie pronouncing something wrong or using the wrong word extremely epicly. lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Grey Fox posted:

Rorie's cool, but he needs to remember he's in the driver's seat during his Quick Looks. Dude asks for permission before doing anything in-game.

edit: it's probably a side effect of all the user support work he does, so whatever

Yeah word I feel you.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

He sets up a lot of moments for Brad's face to get all squinty and then Brad rubs his chest and says, Excuse me? and tries to catch Rorie pronouncing something wrong or using the wrong word extremely epicly. lmfao

I'm picturing the squint.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Let's tickle Brad's belly and watch him wheeze and turn purple.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Let's tickle Brad's belly and watch him wheeze and turn purple.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Matter-of-factly Brad is so drat epic lmfao. Every time I see him move his neck and body around while he's reinforcing someone's point with a Little Known Fact About Back Then or w/e I crap my draws.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/Fobwashed/status/647477811259641856

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The animal crossing home designer quick look is funny.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

The animal crossing home designer quick look is funny.

they dont understand it at all lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

You can practically hear Jeffs stomach turning when they realize the fruit trees are completely non interactive.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

humanity has so many first posts on quicklooks

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

You can practically hear Jeffs stomach turning when they realize the fruit trees are completely non interactive.

Yeah lol. I wanted to get that game but its just not enough gameplay for 40 dollars sadly

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Like I knew what it was going to be but I thought it would be a lot more in depth than that. Leaving out any sort of feng shui or reward for making a really nice home is dumb

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He has a serious mental illness.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/unprofessional-fridays-01-10-2014/2300-8362/ About a hour in where Vinny starts playing Starforge. kreyGasm

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i wasn't around when Humanity posted but i can guarantee he was one of those guys who was always really boring and no one ever told him to stfu for whatever reason

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i wasn't around when Humanity posted but i can guarantee he was one of those guys who was always really boring and no one ever told him to stfu for whatever reason

I'd be extremely surprised, going by his Giant Bomb comments, if he wasn't.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Wrong thread

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Im going to buy Undertale from watching Vinny force Austin to kill the nice monster lady, so i can spare her instead

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

HORMELCHILI posted:

Im going to buy Undertale from watching Vinny force Austin to kill the nice monster lady, so i can spare her instead

i'm going to kill everyone :twisted:

e: did not actually mean to kill anyone but did it anyway

klapman fucked around with this message at 09:28 on Sep 27, 2015

Raymond Hog
Nov 28, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009