Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Some Numbers posted:

When did this happen?

One of the net movies I think. He also meets Rider 1 and is utterly starstruck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

My favorite thing about Fourze is how much he enjoys being a superhero. Dude is just all-in on it.

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

Rent-a-Bot posted:

EDIT: I haven't seen drive but I'm sad they will probably never get to ride accel.

Change that.

Rent-a-Bot
Oct 21, 2012

FOOL! DOCTOR DOOM DOES AS HE PLEASES!
:gaz: :gaz: :gaz:

AzraelNewtype posted:

Change that.

I still got to get through fourze but drive is definitely next on the list.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

ImpAtom posted:

My favorite thing about Fourze is how much he enjoys being a superhero. Dude is just all-in on it.

My favorite thing about Fourze is how mad some people got at the finale because he didn't just fight the bad guy Principle. Gen said he was gonna befriend EVERYONE.

V-Men
Aug 15, 2001

Don't it make your dick bust concrete to be in the same room with two noble, selfless public servants.
Well, Super Heroes War GP wouldn't be an All Riders movie if the plot made any sense.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Don't click this if you want this year's gummy commercial to be a surprise.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
He looks exactly like Psy, I swear to god.

Edit Looking like I was right about the series being the hip hop to OOO's ska.

Fooley
Apr 25, 2006

Blue moon of Kentucky keep on shinin'...

It's my sincerest wish they keep this going and when that kid turns 18, he becomes Kamen Rider Juicy.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Is it even the same kid? He looks kinda different.

Fooley
Apr 25, 2006

Waffleman_ posted:

Is it even the same kid? He looks kinda different.

They're just getting secondary Riders lined up.

Cricken_Nigfops
Oct 25, 2011

CROM!
Drive was really good.

Ghost looks to be also good, please don't be bad, Ghost.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Looks like we may have a title for the 40th sentai, as TOEI has registered a trademark for the following title: Doubutsu Sentai Juuouger, which I believe roughly translates to Animal Sentai Beast King(Not entirely sure about the last part so feel free to correct me). Another Gaoranger-esque series perhaps?

Source(enter the code 2015-86037 in the first box to see it)

Edit: It's been officially confirmed now and the link has been updated.

Larryb fucked around with this message at 02:10 on Sep 29, 2015

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Larryb posted:

Looks like we may have a title for the 40th sentai, as TOEI has registered a trademark for the following title: Doubutsu Sentai Jyuuouger, which I believe roughly translates to Animal Sentai Beast King(Not entirely sure about the last part so feel free to correct me). Another Gaoranger-esque series perhaps?

Source

I hope we get the Lion King -inspired sentai that the world deserves.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!
If there is no Animal Go-Busters crossover I will be very disappointed.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I want to eat the Kamen Rider Ghost pizza.

Caphi
Jan 6, 2012

INCREDIBLE

Larryb posted:

Looks like we may have a title for the 40th sentai, as TOEI has registered a trademark for the following title: Doubutsu Sentai Jyuuouger, which I believe roughly translates to Animal Sentai Beast King(Not entirely sure about the last part so feel free to correct me). Another Gaoranger-esque series perhaps?

Source

Note that there's still no official confirmation on this yet but it's something at least.

I hope it's real and the subs get all the way into the second episode before a clearly printed sign in the robot reads ZYUO-ZIN and everything goes south.

(I don't hope this at all, what do I look like, a monster.)

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
So as the best half of Gran Sazer has been fully scrubbed, I am going to be rewatching that with a Goon friend of mine.

I'll let you guys know what he thinks of it. I watched Gran Sazer without knowing really anything about it a few years back, and it was one of my favorite things in the world. And then the second half of the series kind of meandered around for a while but it was still good.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
If ever there was a time for the second coming of Carranger, that time is now.

Fooley
Apr 25, 2006

That pizza looks like poo poo, man. Like dollar store less than no-name frozen pizza. I do love the promotional restaurant thing they do over there though.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Edit: Forgot it was already said, but the trademark is real.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

If ever there was a time for the second coming of Carranger, that time is now.

The only thing I'm interested in for the rest of this season is Ninjadad fighting Kyuemon.

That's gonna happen, right?

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

Justin_Brett posted:

The only thing I'm interested in for the rest of this season is Ninjadad fighting Kyuemon.

I literally could not imagine a worst waste of a series then this never happening.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Justin_Brett posted:

We're talking about Ninninger. Even if Tsumuji gets to fight, which I'm not sure on, Kyuemon will still fall by Takaharu's hand. As will every villain. Because THIS IS HOT HE IS GETTING FIRED UP.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Cricken_Nigfops posted:

Drive was really good.

Ghost looks to be also good, please don't be bad, Ghost.

The drive epilogue was pretty promising, I think. I like the rude puppet.

Cricken_Nigfops
Oct 25, 2011

CROM!

deadly_pudding posted:

I also liked the ghost of Ticket.

V-Men
Aug 15, 2001

Don't it make your dick bust concrete to be in the same room with two noble, selfless public servants.

deadly_pudding posted:

As a Drive epilogue it was great. Ghost was barely in it though, or didn't play any kind of role. It didn't even give a good sense of what he can do.

Rei_
May 16, 2004

The difference between confinement and rest is a shift in perspective

Cricken_Nigfops posted:

I also liked the ghost of Ticket.

I'm sad someone shot and killed Ticket

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
Given that both the mentor and the "sidekick" seem to be rather comedic characters, I'm guessing that Ghost wont be all that dark even though the protagonist is literally dying.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Xelkelvos posted:

Given that both the mentor and the "sidekick" seem to be rather comedic characters, I'm guessing that Ghost wont be all that dark even though the protagonist is literally dying.

I got kind of a "what if Hibiki was even less serious" vibe from it. It looks like he's gonna be part of like a ragtag gang of ghost hunters.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER

Blaze Dragon posted:

We're talking about Ninninger. Even if Tsumuji gets to fight, which I'm not sure on, Kyuemon will still fall by Takaharu's hand. As will every villain. Because THIS IS HOT HE IS GETTING FIRED UP.

I can still hope.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

A Nagi episode that also features an interesting villain that isn't Kyuuemon? Wow.

Hard-Boiled Badger Ninja for best enemy Ninja.

I've realized at this point I don't actually know why Nagi or Kasumi or Fuuka want to even be the Last Ninja.

I love Kyuuemon's mech though, it's just like a Quebly from Gundam except with a fox head. It even has bits. It's pretty great. I feel like this episode was the first time the Niningers actually faced any real challenge from the bad guys, though most of the Izayoi school Ninja were pretty good about that.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Stallion Cabana posted:

I love Kyuuemon's mech though, it's just like a Quebly from Gundam except with a fox head. It even has bits. It's pretty great.

Also, I'm pretty sure Kyuuemon is just using ninjadad's Nintality to bring his various Original The Characters to life? Kyuuemon is the best weird nerd.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

Gonna go buy a pink hoodie with "RAP" on it now.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

My favorite thing about Fourze is how mad some people got at the finale because he didn't just fight the bad guy Principle. Gen said he was gonna befriend EVERYONE.

People complained about Fourze's finale? The "graduation" scene was loving amazing. It had some major low points (ie. most episodes with Ryusei in them prior to the Cosmic/Aries arc), but with high points like that it's still a great season in my eyes.

Motto fucked around with this message at 02:18 on Sep 30, 2015

OZC
Jan 28, 2008
I honestly didn't think they'd go this far with the ToQger Ranger Keys, but they did.

http://p-bandai.jp/gashadepa/item-1000100011/

Proper variants for each color change. I'm both impressed and utterly pissed, since it's gonna cost almost $300 for these. At least they are doing sound cylinders again like the Kyoryuger sets had.

E: Linked the wrong key set...

OZC fucked around with this message at 03:48 on Sep 30, 2015

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
Hopefully there's also a plain 1-7 set...

OZC
Jan 28, 2008

jivjov posted:

Hopefully there's also a plain 1-7 set...

Knowing Premium Bandai, there won't be. They didn't do smaller versions off that massive Gaia Memory set they did a year or two back.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

I like that it has TOQ Rainbow, TOQ Black 1 and Tokus 0 and -100. That's neat.

And of course ToQ 7

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

Stallion Cabana posted:

I like that it has TOQ Rainbow, TOQ Black 1 and Tokus 0 and -100. That's neat.

And of course ToQ 7

Yeah; I finally got a chance to look at the pictures, and while I can't complain about how thorough they were, it kinda feels like a cash grab. Why not do a 1-7 set, and then a second set with all the Line Changes, the 0 and -100, Rainbow, etc?

I have an all Red key collection, and I kinda don't want to drop $250-ish on getting a ToQ 1. I mean, I guess I could part out the rest to sell..but ugh.

• Locked thread