Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Move to hourly and you'll have less revisions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

me your dad
Jul 25, 2006

Photoshop CC question:

Say I have a layer that contains a blue circle. I select the white space around the circle and delete it, leaving a transparent area. If I add a new layer underneath, select that layer and go to Layer Style > Color Overlay and select a color, why does nothing happen? It seems like the bottom layer should fill with a color, and the transparent area in the top layer should show that color.

me your dad fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Sep 21, 2015

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Is the bottom another transparent layer or is it completely filled? Also not sure what the point of the blue circle was if you are just starting with a transparent layer. Color Overlay is going to apply itself to objects in that layer. If there are no objects, there's nothing to do.

kedo
Nov 27, 2007

me your dad posted:

Photoshop CC question:

Say I have a layer that contains a blue circle. I select the white space around the circle and delete it, leaving a transparent area. If I add a new layer underneath, select that layer and go to Layer Style > Color Overlay and select a color, why does nothing happen? It seems like the bottom layer should fill with a color, and the transparent area in the top layer should show that color.

Color Overlay only overlays a color if there is content on that layer. According to your example, your second layer would be completely empty because you just made it from scratch, so there'd be nothing to overlay. If you just want to make a layer full of color, you can either select the second layer, select all (Shift A) and then fill with a color (Shift F5), or you could make a new color fill layer instead of a plain old empty layer – Layer > New Fill Layer > Solid Color.

me your dad
Jul 25, 2006

The Dave posted:

Is the bottom another transparent layer or is it completely filled? Also not sure what the point of the blue circle was if you are just starting with a transparent layer. Color Overlay is going to apply itself to objects in that layer. If there are no objects, there's nothing to do.

Thanks - the bottom layer is indeed transparent so that explains it.

kedo posted:

Color Overlay only overlays a color if there is content on that layer. According to your example, your second layer would be completely empty because you just made it from scratch, so there'd be nothing to overlay. If you just want to make a layer full of color, you can either select the second layer, select all (Shift A) and then fill with a color (Shift F5), or you could make a new color fill layer instead of a plain old empty layer – Layer > New Fill Layer > Solid Color.

This is helpful information - thanks!

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe
Is there a thunderdome-style thread for art? I'd be super interested in participating in something like that.

neonnoodle
Mar 20, 2008

by exmarx

readingatwork posted:

I'd be super interested in participating in something like that.

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010
So i'm biting the bullet and finally going to a life-drawing group session for once, im still a total beginner though and still trying to grasp the basics without sucking, i guess what im asking is this; am i going in over my head and should wait until im better, or go and try it regardless? It's probably a stupid question, but i don't want to end up looking like an idiot.

neonnoodle
Mar 20, 2008

by exmarx
You have to just go and do it. If you've never done live figure drawing before, nothing can really "prepare" you. Figure drawing IS the preparation for so many other types of drawing. You might look like an idiot, but it's OK. Just go and loosen up and draw.

If you can make any requests, ask for them to do some really quick poses as gesture warmups. Like, 2-5 minute poses.

raging bullwinkle
Jun 15, 2011

kedo posted:

If you just want to make a layer full of color, you can either select the second layer, select all (Shift A) and then fill with a color (Shift F5)

just fyi, a faster way would be to select the layer and press alt+backspace to fill with the foreground colour.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Chipp Zanuff posted:

So i'm biting the bullet and finally going to a life-drawing group session for once, im still a total beginner though and still trying to grasp the basics without sucking, i guess what im asking is this; am i going in over my head and should wait until im better, or go and try it regardless? It's probably a stupid question, but i don't want to end up looking like an idiot.

No, no, no. Do NOT wait, just go and do it. It's the best way to become good.

Here are some additional tips:
-For the first few months you should not worry about making good/finished pieces, focus on getting the general shape and attitude of each pose. This will give you the best return for your time investment.
-Don't use an eraser, if you screw up just draw over it. You don't want to get attached to your early (most likely crappy) work.
-Draw single confident lines instead of nervous "hairy" lines. They will look much better even if they aren't perfect.
-Feel free to play with different mediums and techniques. Perhaps you want to try pen and ink for one session or draw a few poses without lifting the charcoal. Have fun with it.

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe
So here's one I'm sure you guys get all the time.

I've recently started working on a series of short stories that all take place in a sharred world. The stories are probably going to end up being 10k words each with some being shorter/longer than others. What would be the proper way to get some goons to take a look at my stuff and tell me why it sucks? Is there already a thread for this kind of thing? I hope I don't have to start a new one because I'm pretty sure I'm awful and that's a bit intimidating.

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

neonnoodle posted:

You have to just go and do it. If you've never done live figure drawing before, nothing can really "prepare" you. Figure drawing IS the preparation for so many other types of drawing. You might look like an idiot, but it's OK. Just go and loosen up and draw.

If you can make any requests, ask for them to do some really quick poses as gesture warmups. Like, 2-5 minute poses.

Chernabog posted:

No, no, no. Do NOT wait, just go and do it. It's the best way to become good.

Here are some additional tips:
-For the first few months you should not worry about making good/finished pieces, focus on getting the general shape and attitude of each pose. This will give you the best return for your time investment.
-Don't use an eraser, if you screw up just draw over it. You don't want to get attached to your early (most likely crappy) work.
-Draw single confident lines instead of nervous "hairy" lines. They will look much better even if they aren't perfect.
-Feel free to play with different mediums and techniques. Perhaps you want to try pen and ink for one session or draw a few poses without lifting the charcoal. Have fun with it.

Thanks for the advice, sadly read your advice after i finished the session Chernabog. I used a pen and tried to go for the general shape, i ended up neglecting the head, feet and hands as i found them too fiddly and often time consuming.

I owe this thread a follow,-up so here's 5 of the presentable (actually finished/non-stick person) ones in this gallery: http://imgur.com/a/UJpf0

(NSFW for poorly drawn female anatomy)

And yeah, the pen lines are pretty bad, still getting used to drawing without messing up so ended up going over them until i got a shape i felt at least somewhat resembled a human.

Not sure if it's bad to do what i did with the lines, i presume so, so i'm going to do some of those "draw a line until you can do so confidently, in one stroke" exercises.

neonnoodle
Mar 20, 2008

by exmarx
These are not bad AT ALL for a first timer!!

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Chipp Zanuff posted:

Thanks for the advice, sadly read your advice after i finished the session Chernabog. I used a pen and tried to go for the general shape, i ended up neglecting the head, feet and hands as i found them too fiddly and often time consuming.

I owe this thread a follow,-up so here's 5 of the presentable (actually finished/non-stick person) ones in this gallery: http://imgur.com/a/UJpf0

And yeah, the pen lines are pretty bad, still getting used to drawing without messing up so ended up going over them until i got a shape i felt at least somewhat resembled a human.

Not sure if it's bad to do what i did with the lines, i presume so, so i'm going to do some of those "draw a line until you can do so confidently, in one stroke" exercises.

one thing that practically all artists should do until they fully master it (and even then continue to do to keep your skills clean) is to just practice laying down lines and shapes. Fully mastering it would be getting to the point where you can envision a line or see one in real life (ie a body's curvature) and, without looking at the sketch, draw the line or shape as you want it to look like. This is exercise to developing your mind's eye, and it's pretty ridiculously important to get if you plan on drawing traditionally. If you plan on going fully digital then it isn't as big of an issue, but the practice you get from being able to confidently lay down lines will still help a ton.

It sounds boring when I just say it, but it's one of the most mindless forms of art exercises in my opinion so it's really easy to just do it while you watch a show or whatever in the background. Just bang away on a bunch of newsprint or scratch paper until you start to develop confidence.

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

Chipp Zanuff posted:

Looks good to me! Keep going and never stop forever until you're dead.

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010
Right now my biggest difficulty with drawing is ensuring i can actually do lines consistantly, without having to go over them again and again, like i did in my drawings i posted previously. I'll be doing quick exercises where i draw lines either straight, wavy, etc, in one stroke without taking the pen or pencil off the paper and going back over them repeatedly, is there anything else you'd recommend me do? Thanks again for all the help and advice btw!

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

That's a good exercise. Other ideas you might find useful:
-Draw without looking at the paper, just at the model/whatever. This helps you to train your vision and "really" see.
-Speed drawing: Set an extremely short time limit (30 seconds) and draw anything you find. This will force you to pick up and draw the essence of an object and won't give you time to retrace.
-Public drawing: Go out to the zoo or park and draw random people/animals you see. They won't stand still, so it is kinda like speed drawing in that respect.

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007
I've started noodling around with calligraphy for the first time, although what videos I've found on Youtube are either quite advanced, or if aimed at beginners, not really comprehensive enough. Fortunately the library seems to have a pretty good selection of books, gonna go check those out this week. Currently just have a crappy 3mm Artline calligraphy pen, the lettering on the body is already rubbing off it where I grip after just an evening of use. I've got my eye on a set of PIlot Parallels, although I'm not sure if the 1.5mm nib is fine enough for some of the stuff I'm thinking about.

I've gotten the idea to make a big map for my girlfriend for Christmas, then do some artificial aging (tea/coffee, maybe singe or otherwise rough up the edges a bit). If I was doing some relatively fine line work, what sort of ink and paper would I want that would best hold up against the staining process?

edit: actually paper recommendations would be especially useful, especially if you know of any good Australian suppliers. I'm in a medium-sized city so it's entirely possible I'll have to mail-order. I originally wanted to max out the dimensions and get a 1mx1m piece to work with for the final map (105cm is max length for something send internationally), but from a quick glance, looks like I'll probably have to go smaller than that. Deckled is ideal.

Currently eyeing this hemp or Bhutanese resho paper, which actually may not need much if any staining to get close to the look I'm going for. Not sure how well they'd do with the calligraphy ink though.

Pompous Rhombus fucked around with this message at 02:03 on Sep 27, 2015

JuniperCake
Jan 26, 2013

Pompous Rhombus posted:

Cool Calligraphy Stuff

You could try some BFK rives. That's pretty good paper. I've seen other people tea stain them before and they turned out alright, could still hold charcoal (ink would be no prob), didn't buckle, etc.

High quality water color paper like 140-300lb Arches might also work though those will be much more stiff than the BFK rives. They'll warp (at least 140lb does) if you add water without stretching them which could be a good thing in this case when you are trying to make it look beat up. Get Hot Press if you don't want the texture.

Blick, Jerrys Artarama, Utretcht and Cheap Joes should carry them. I don't know if any of them have physical stores in Australia but they all have websites and online ordering. If there is one in your area, you can always stop in to examine various kinds of paper and ask them if they know any good local suppliers for paper in your area.

Best advice I can give though, is buy small pieces of a bunch of different kinds of papers and do multiple test runs first.

Test out all the inking and aging techniques you plan on using. Only way you'll be sure that you are gonna get the effect that you want.

Also for a piece of paper approaching a meter by a meter size you might want to go to the home improvement store and get a piece of masonite (the stuff they usually make drawing boards out of) to tape it on. It'll keep it nice and flat and make it easier to move around, can prop it up on stuff to make an impromptu cheapo easel, etc.

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG
I work in luxury (fashion) marketing/branding. I have been getting more and more involved on technical aspects or just general management in my job and I am realizing that I have really lost touch with overall design. With everything going to the internet, I am getting more involved on just figuring our marketing segments instead of actually creating things and a big reason of that is I have always been sort of bad at designing websites. My branding in the past was more product based.

I am curious on where I could learn more about web design but not necessarily know how to engineer front end designs. I am already capable of making wire frames but not completely the best at making beautiful designs. I am decent at photoshop but not great.

SnarkIncarnate
Sep 13, 2013

OMG. I'm like, literally... dead.

Enigma89 posted:

I am curious on where I could learn more about web design but not necessarily know how to engineer front end designs. I am already capable of making wire frames but not completely the best at making beautiful designs. I am decent at photoshop but not great.

Picasso said it best: Good artists create, great artists steal.
The best way to teach yourself is to look at other people's work and get ideas / inspiration from them.

However, before even touching the design you should know what the site needs to do, plan each aspect of the site and then start looking at inspiration and design.
Having an understanding of UX, web-trends, responsive & wireframing is so important - an understanding of why you are working a certain way will immediately improve your work.
If you're not a strong developer, I wholeheartedly recommend forming a good relationship with the developers you work with, have them look at your work and get them to crit and explain why they are critting your work a certain way - you will end up learning a lot from a good developer.

Also, blogs - I follow blogs like http://www.awwwards.com/ or see what award winners are doing by looking at the pencil / lions site http://www.dandad.org/ http://www.canneslions.com/.
You can also get a lot of ideas from looking templates and going through their live displays.

Here's another secret - you don't have to be amazing at photoshop for web design. As long as you work cleanly and keep your layers and groups in order, you're more than halfway there.
The other half is your eye for design and personal creativity.

Hope this is helpful.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Also make sure you know how to use auto select in PS and that it you can toggle with just by holding alt is it? Funny how I can't remember shortcuts when I'm not at a desktop.

Because going through a 100+ layer psd layer by layer or group by group is madness

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG

PrincessPANTS posted:

Picasso said it best: Good artists create, great artists steal.
The best way to teach yourself is to look at other people's work and get ideas / inspiration from them.

However, before even touching the design you should know what the site needs to do, plan each aspect of the site and then start looking at inspiration and design.
Having an understanding of UX, web-trends, responsive & wireframing is so important - an understanding of why you are working a certain way will immediately improve your work.
If you're not a strong developer, I wholeheartedly recommend forming a good relationship with the developers you work with, have them look at your work and get them to crit and explain why they are critting your work a certain way - you will end up learning a lot from a good developer.

Also, blogs - I follow blogs like http://www.awwwards.com/ or see what award winners are doing by looking at the pencil / lions site http://www.dandad.org/ http://www.canneslions.com/.
You can also get a lot of ideas from looking templates and going through their live displays.

Here's another secret - you don't have to be amazing at photoshop for web design. As long as you work cleanly and keep your layers and groups in order, you're more than halfway there.
The other half is your eye for design and personal creativity.

Hope this is helpful.

Thanks!

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010
I've started to transistion from pen to pencil, is this wise or am i making a mistake? People kept telling me how it was better to be able to erase mistakes but i've seen people online saying how it's better with pen as you have to commit to each line, rather than just erasing.

Also an update (please tell me if you don't want to see these, they're pretty bad):

2nd week of life drawing:

http://imgur.com/a/UZ07E

3rd Plus non-life drawing session attempts (sorry if the pencil one's are difficult to see):

http://imgur.com/a/Qx3KB

I've been mainly concentrating on getting the general shape down and pose right, rather than detailing, shading etc. I've also started drawing 5 minutes (at the very least) per day, just to try to get into the routine.

JuniperCake
Jan 26, 2013

Chipp Zanuff posted:

I've started to transistion from pen to pencil, is this wise or am i making a mistake? People kept telling me how it was better to be able to erase mistakes but i've seen people online saying how it's better with pen as you have to commit to each line, rather than just erasing.

Also an update (please tell me if you don't want to see these, they're pretty bad):

2nd week of life drawing:

http://imgur.com/a/UZ07E

3rd Plus non-life drawing session attempts (sorry if the pencil one's are difficult to see):

http://imgur.com/a/Qx3KB

I've been mainly concentrating on getting the general shape down and pose right, rather than detailing, shading etc. I've also started drawing 5 minutes (at the very least) per day, just to try to get into the routine.

The tools you use don't matter as much as what you do with them. Pen is nice because you can't erase so it forces you to think more about the lines you put down which is a very good thing, especially when you are trying to improve accuracy. Though you could just use pencil lightly (or charcoal which is my favorite medium for life drawing personally) and just not erase either. Personally, I'd use both. Use a soft pencil or charcoal for lifedrawing in the class, then use pen for your sketchbook (this can be a stack of cheapo printer paper or a bound book, doesn't matter) at home or when you are out and about.

Biggest thing is just keep drawing with whatever you have. Make a habit of regular practice. A good thing to try to focus on early on is to get a good handle on pressure sensitivity and just handling your medium.

EvilMayo
Dec 25, 2010

"You'll poke your anus out." - George Dubya Bush
Is there a ceramics /pottery thread? I found the sculpture and traditional art thread but not a clay thread.

SnarkIncarnate
Sep 13, 2013

OMG. I'm like, literally... dead.

me your dad posted:

Photoshop CC question:

It doesn't quite work that way. If there's nothing or no object on that layer, changing colour or layer styles isn't going to affect anything.
You should either be working with masks / objects / or selected areas (that have a fill) on the layer above it to see any effect. Remember that an overly is transparent, generally used for lighting effects and will take on differences based on the opacity & darkness of the layers beneath.

Have a quick squiz here at the screenshots below - Image 1. A circle in blue on a transparent background. The layer above it is empty and not visible., Image 2: Layer is visible with the layer property set to overlay - no difference. Image 3: A darker blue circle drawn to overlap the brighter, larger circle on the layer beneath, layer properties set to overlay - Here you see that the brighter blue has effectively knocked out the dark blue, leaving only one side of the circle visible.

This is probably a much better explanation than I've just given:
"Overlay Uses a combination of the Screen blend mode on the lighter pixels, and the Multiply blend mode on the darker pixels. It uses a half-strength application of these modes, and the mid-tones (50% gray) becomes transparent. One difference between the Overlay blend mode and the other Contrast blend modes, is that it makes its calculations based on the brightness of the layers below the active layer—all of the other Contrast modes make their calculations based on the brightness of the active layer. To get results similar to the Overlay mode, but where the blend mode favors the active layer, use the Hard Light blend mode (it uses similar logic, but favors the active layer). Another thing to note about the Overlay blend mode, is that it and the Hard Light blend mode are commuted versions of each other. This means that if you apply the Overlay blend mode to the active layer, you will get the same effect if you apply the Hard Light blend mode to the layer below, and then switch the order of the layers."
http://photoblogstop.com/photoshop/photoshop-blend-modes-explained

Edit: gently caress, beaten.

Yip Yips
Sep 25, 2007
yip-yip-yip-yip-yip
Really he just thought color overlay did what fill layer does

afterhours
Jul 1, 2007
I'm looking for opinions about an issue I'm facing at work.

I'm a teacher at a community college. I work in the high school program in the digital design department. Recently, we lost our department head to cancer and the guy who runs the 3D Animation department on the college level has been trying to force his way into our business. I disagree with a lot of his ideas, but he also makes me question my own knowledge of the industry and what's best for our students.

He thinks the program should be "totally digital." He wants to get rid of the figure drawing and fine arts intro courses, because it "keeps kids dependent on paper," and "paper is no longer an industry standard." He has suggested to the new teacher that he should fail kids in storyboarding if they do their storyboards on paper, even though they are scanning and retracing them in illustrator for their final presentations.

He's upset that I'm starting a after school comic book club. It's just a social club for the kids to have fun. It's being held in the fine arts room, so most of the work is going to be done on paper. He thinks I'm doing a disservice, because I am not teaching the kids how to make comic books in krita. I personally pencil and ink on paper, then edit in photoshop, and do screentones, text, and sound effects in manga studio 5. I color with copic or digitally in photoshop. But when I'm with the kids, we explore all sorts of techniques I've studied on how to create comic books, both digital and paper.

Is paper dead? This guy is so forceful, he's really messing with my mind.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

afterhours posted:

I'm looking for opinions about an issue I'm facing at work.

I'm a teacher at a community college. I work in the high school program in the digital design department. Recently, we lost our department head to cancer and the guy who runs the 3D Animation department on the college level has been trying to force his way into our business. I disagree with a lot of his ideas, but he also makes me question my own knowledge of the industry and what's best for our students.

He thinks the program should be "totally digital." He wants to get rid of the figure drawing and fine arts intro courses, because it "keeps kids dependent on paper," and "paper is no longer an industry standard." He has suggested to the new teacher that he should fail kids in storyboarding if they do their storyboards on paper, even though they are scanning and retracing them in illustrator for their final presentations.

He's upset that I'm starting a after school comic book club. It's just a social club for the kids to have fun. It's being held in the fine arts room, so most of the work is going to be done on paper. He thinks I'm doing a disservice, because I am not teaching the kids how to make comic books in krita. I personally pencil and ink on paper, then edit in photoshop, and do screentones, text, and sound effects in manga studio 5. I color with copic or digitally in photoshop. But when I'm with the kids, we explore all sorts of techniques I've studied on how to create comic books, both digital and paper.

Is paper dead? This guy is so forceful, he's really messing with my mind.

no, he's a lunatic

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

afterhours posted:

Is paper dead?

Go into his office and systematically burn every piece of paper inside it.

When he complains, tell him paper is dead.

JuniperCake
Jan 26, 2013

Tunicate posted:

Go into his office and systematically burn every piece of paper inside it.

When he complains, tell him paper is dead.

This.

Don't let that 3D dude get to you, he's an idiot.

Has he worked even a single day as a professional illustrator, comic artist, concept art, or anything like that? If all he knows is 3D animation he has no business butting in on different disciplines that use different skill sets.

JuniperCake fucked around with this message at 06:29 on Oct 16, 2015

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Jesus christ what the hell, get him away from you.

I'm a digital artist, all my company's products are digital and we're still ankle deep in paper sketches and printouts for presentations and internal communications.

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

Hi I'm a 3D environment artist at Disney and I and all of my coworkers use paper all the time. We even have weekly figure drawing classes where we all draw on paper. What's more important, though, is this moron is stuck on some stupid vendetta against a specific tool at the expense of learning principles. It'd be like saying you need to do away with figure drawing classes because no one uses easels anymore or some poo poo.

The guy is a moron twice over, 1 because everyone loving uses paper constantly (even if we all eventually finish on the computer) and 2 because he wants to do away with learning skills and principles because he doesn't like the tool being used. Ludicrous.

neonnoodle
Mar 20, 2008

by exmarx

Whenever he talks, blast an air horn so nobody can hear him.

Yip Yips
Sep 25, 2007
yip-yip-yip-yip-yip
I hate working on paper. That guy is still a moron.

afterhours
Jul 1, 2007
Thanks for the advice/reassurance. The lack of back-up from my co-workers has made me start to doubt myself.

This has really put my mind at ease. And it allowed me to speak confidently at a meeting on Friday where he complained about how I was "encouraging the students to remain stagnant" by allowing them to sketch thumbnails on paper instead of on a wacom tablet which is an "industry standard." His opinion is that the industry is "moving away from paper" and "students can't use paper as a crutch." My opinion is that it doesn't matter how you get there, what matters is that the final product is completed by the deadline and in the format the client/project/team specified.

The "no paper" thing is the least of his insane ideas and I feel like I'm the only person willing to confront him. He isn't a professional. He has a bachelor's in Theater Technology and he doesn't know how to use any 3D software.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

afterhours posted:

Thanks for the advice/reassurance. The lack of back-up from my co-workers has made me start to doubt myself.

This has really put my mind at ease. And it allowed me to speak confidently at a meeting on Friday where he complained about how I was "encouraging the students to remain stagnant" by allowing them to sketch thumbnails on paper instead of on a wacom tablet which is an "industry standard." His opinion is that the industry is "moving away from paper" and "students can't use paper as a crutch." My opinion is that it doesn't matter how you get there, what matters is that the final product is completed by the deadline and in the format the client/project/team specified.

The "no paper" thing is the least of his insane ideas and I feel like I'm the only person willing to confront him. He isn't a professional. He has a bachelor's in Theater Technology and he doesn't know how to use any 3D software.

WHY IS HE RUNNING THE 3D ANIMATION DEPARTMENT FUUUUUUUCK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

PM me if you need someone with "Disney" on his resume to write a response to his ideas to anyone above him that can reign him in. I'm not trying to be all "look at me", it's just that I've just noticed that people turn their ears when the Disney name comes up and if I can help some kids' education not get hosed up I'd like to use the name drop for good.