Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best K-On?
This poll is closed.
Mio 26 18.18%
Yui 21 14.69%
Ritsu 30 20.98%
Azusa 17 11.89%
Mugi 49 34.27%
Total: 143 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I visited Paris, Vienna, London and Lisbon and in all of those places the best food I ate was from Doner places

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i only know of three good, local pizza places but they either cost too much or have bad service, so homemade or chains win out

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Well hello there

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

i work in a pizza place so i can just make the pizza myself to know that it's Really Good and/or buy it for half off.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

God bless Turks for bringing Doner Kebab and the Mount and Blade game series.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Cake Attack posted:

this is too far

It's so rare to see a mnster girl without tits

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

lesbian baphomet posted:

the idea of domino's or pizza hut marketing themselves in a place as Fancy Pizza is almost unfathomable

i remember the ad campaign that went "boy we sure were poo poo before, but we aren't now guys, honest"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH5R56jILag

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
I need some manga reading music.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yHzt3yBp-M&list=PLHvuWGQWi_8PtOpNaTDHXRrSag8gtK8h_

Radio Spiricom
Aug 17, 2009

apparently for the past two years dominos has been paying people to narc on stores that still brand themselves as "dominos pizza" since they officially rebranded to "dominos"

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Motto posted:

i remember the ad campaign that went "boy we sure were poo poo before, but we aren't now guys, honest"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH5R56jILag

oh, yeah, i actually liked that ad campaign. because shockingly it was true, like they actually did improve super-dramatically and went from being probably even worse than little ceasers to being the best of the cheap national chain pizzas.

like they changed the crust, started using spices, started using things like garlic butter, etc. instead of just having a dry and burnt and flavorless pizza-like thing.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Dora McLean and only thirteen.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

God bless Turks for bringing Doner Kebab and the Mount and Blade game series.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Hurrah I found a way to beat that one really hard fight in Bravely Default, without abusing Stillness.

I just gotta optimize a few things, but at least I have a definite plan now

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
Trigun time again. Drunk Milly is amazing.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NGJ-sUvO5tg

here u go

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

I think I'm going to catch up on Kamen Rider and start watching Tsukimonogatari tomorrow. I really like Yotsugi, so I'm pretty excited for it.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Also I rate Prison School a solid 11/10; it was a bit rushed but GODAMN was it glorious!
Based J.C Staff. Keep up the good work.
(Now I have 7 days to watch 50+ episodes of the Monogataris before the new season starts. poo poo...)

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Srice posted:

Hurrah I found a way to beat that one really hard fight in Bravely Default, without abusing Stillness.

Do i have you as a 3DS friend? you can use my uploaded tiz attack where he hit something for like 66k one time. it'll probably just be 9999 if you summon him but hey thats still useful.

my friend code is 5343-9889-2215

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Just posting to let everyone know that Inami is my wife.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
It's weird, because my favorite Kamen Rider is the one who I think actually has the most forms, by far, but at this point the thing I really want is for them to stop with all the forms and go back to just having a mid-season upgrade.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

littleorv posted:

Just posting to let everyone know that Inami is my wife.

impossible. check the working thread op

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

lesbian baphomet posted:

Do i have you as a 3DS friend? you can use my uploaded tiz attack where he hit something for like 66k one time. it'll probably just be 9999 if you summon him but hey thats still useful.

my friend code is 5343-9889-2215

Added!

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Davincie posted:

impossible. check the working thread op

I am okay with polyandry

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Honestly at this point of the three big pizza chains in the US are pretty good because of the competition. Pizza Hut is really a mixed bag depending on who's working but usually their stuff is pretty decent. Dominos somehow managed to make their pizza not poo poo and is actually one of the better choices right now, and I haven't really had Papa Johns so much but the few times I had they honestly weren't that bad

everythingWasBees fucked around with this message at 03:14 on Sep 27, 2015

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I like the local pizza chain in my city. Great sauce.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

A Kiss For the Petals may be the most generic yuri thing ever but at least the main character is like 'oh hey that girl is hot I should totally try and get to know her better' rather than 'what are these weird feelings i have literally never heard of gay people'.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I get take and bake pizzas, or make my own. If I'm short on time and need to serve a lot of people, I get Dominos.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

the 3ds is weird so it doesnt count unless you give me your friend code and I add you.

unless you mean that i was added already a long time ago

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

GorfZaplen posted:

I get take and bake pizzas, or make my own. If I'm short on time and need to serve a lot of people, I get Dominos.

the pizza i work at is take and bake. its good. and means i can buy multiples or save them for another day.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

boom boom boom posted:

It's weird, because my favorite Kamen Rider is the one who I think actually has the most forms, by far, but at this point the thing I really want is for them to stop with all the forms and go back to just having a mid-season upgrade.

gotta get those figures and collectables out there

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Actually someone suggest me some good yuri manga, because I'm still salty about hanamonogatari.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

i'm still kind of reeling from jpg saying that it costs him $30 for a single large pizza tbh. this is a hosed up world in which we live.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

NotALizardman posted:

Actually someone suggest me some good yuri manga, because I'm still salty about hanamonogatari.

sasameki koto, octave

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

lesbian baphomet posted:

the 3ds is weird so it doesnt count unless you give me your friend code and I add you.

unless you mean that i was added already a long time ago

Ah. Had no idea since I haven't messed with friend code stuffs.

In that case my code is 3712-0047-2870

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

lesbian baphomet posted:

i'm still kind of reeling from jpg saying that it costs him $30 for a single large pizza tbh. this is a hosed up world in which we live.

free health care though

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Srice posted:

Ah. Had no idea since I haven't messed with friend code stuffs.

In that case my code is 3712-0047-2870

added. you should try to friend code all of your other friends as well.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

NotALizardman posted:

Cake Attack posted:

sasameki koto, octave

Also Girlfriends

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Cake Attack posted:

free health care though

and free college probably.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

Srice posted:

u think ur better than me punk?

• Locked thread