Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
Well, can't say I was expecting that. :vomarine: :hf: :nyan:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I think Allisons wtf face is my favorite part.

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

Wicker Man posted:

And now we are on hiatus!

But I need to learn about the human bajina!

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

O Muhammad, I seek your intercession with my Lord for the return of my eyesight
the baby doesnt eat penguin crackers

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Wicker Man posted:

~Mistakes into miracles~

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.
It's good to see that Pasq's mom is just as big a failure as he is.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Hellsau posted:

It's good to see that Pasq's mom is just as big a failure as he is.

Well not everyone can be an artistic techwizard ubermensch like Dad was.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
I especially appreciate that Pasq dropped one mic but has a second at hand.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.
I think the real question we all want answered: Was Peeplops puking rainbows as well, did he betray the fried chicken for penguin crackers?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Despite Jenny's failure, she should feel some accomplishment for pulling one over on Katie. Katie knew all about the microchips in the spybread, but not the nanomachines in the graham crackers.

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

O Muhammad, I seek your intercession with my Lord for the return of my eyesight

Discendo Vox posted:

I especially appreciate that Pasq dropped one mic but has a second at hand.

he didntr drop it he gave it to her so they could have a rap battle

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Pasq's dad is responsible for the rainbow barf.

I don't know how or why he did it, but I know in my heart that he did.

One last prank on his bitchy ex from beyond the grave.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Wicker Man posted:

Man, these "Rhythm Heaven" mini-games get weirder by the minute.

Notably not shown vomiting: Trisssh and the newborn, meaning the greatest buddy-cop team ever is about to form up :allears:

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I only recently noticed Aurora on the school building watching all the rainbow barf fill the atmosphere. Guess she never bothered to try the crackers.

She only needed the pizza.

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.
Whatever happened to that cool cat?

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Yeah all the other characters should be asking "Where's Cool Cat"?

Owl at Home
Dec 25, 2014

Well hoot, I don't know if I can say no to that
I like that he had an extra microphone to throw in addition to the one he's holding in the last panel.

edit: beaten :doh:

gibb3h
Jul 15, 2014

The kid giving Maddie a flower :kimchi:

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

gibb3h posted:

The kid giving Maddie a flower :kimchi:

Maddie seems to be having a pretty extreme reaction to that flower, even moreso than her reaction to the rainbow barf.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Just a small update: A poll for favorite arc is up. http://gobolatula.com/ithurts/?p=2360

Also, if you haven't ordered one yet (:mad:), personalized copies of book 2 resuming on 9/30: http://gobolatula.com/ithurts/?p=2358

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I saw this mentioned in the Webcomics thread yesterday and forced my way through the early parts of this comic out of curiosity, and I'm definitely glad I did. Though to be honest I didn't have to make it all the way to page 100 before I started enjoying it. It got pretty funny well before then once it got into its groove and I got used to the style of humor.

Page 100 took it to another level though.

RIP Poops

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
Shot-gunning the comic for the first time must be nuts, now. Most of our first times ended with Pasq and Ally wandering into the Pine Barrens looking for Katie, which is where the comic was when it first really got noticed by the Bad Webcomic Thread.

Now the comic about vomiting literal rainbows because the main character's 'borg mom tampered with her family's graham cracker recipe.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Literally Kermit posted:

Shot-gunning the comic for the first time must be nuts, now. Most of our first times ended with Pasq and Ally wandering into the Pine Barrens looking for Katie, which is where the comic was when it first really got noticed by the Bad Webcomic Thread.

Now the comic about vomiting literal rainbows because the main character's 'borg mom tampered with her family's graham cracker recipe.

This poo poo is great, but I also started to love the comic well before number 100.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
I think the dozen or so strips before Tubsy punched out that guy's skull were where it started getting good for me.

Although I say that, really the whole thing is great from strip 1, it's just that first time through you've no reason to care about these assholes. Once it gets good, the earlier strips become retroactively much better.

Renaissance Robot fucked around with this message at 18:55 on Sep 27, 2015

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Renaissance Robot posted:

I think the dozen or so strips before Tubsy punched out that guy's skull were where it started getting good for me.

Pow. Gangsta poo poo.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Wicker Man posted:

This poo poo is great, but I also started to love the comic well before number 100.

I think I was in love from the very first comic with Pasq's dad.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

The moment I realized I was reading something special was probably when the school caught fire and Aurora cheerfully pointed out all the people burning to death.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Literally Kermit posted:

I think what's remarkable is that I went in knowing that something dramatic was going to happen at comic 100, was able to guess that Katie was totally right in everything she was talking about, and yet the comic still managed to surprise me both by how graphic 100 was and how even more crazy things became once the apocalypse actually happened.

It's really good.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
I thought It Hurts was a quirky comic, nothing too special, then
http://gobolatula.com/ithurts/?comic=040-allison-vs-pasqualo
I knew it was truly special

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Pasq did end up ripping Allison's intestines out of her body, though it was indirectly by way of zombie horde by way of Aurora.

But he has yet to use them as a jump rope.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

I was sold by Tubsy's first appearance. Then, the following comic was more Tubsy and I was 100% in. The fact that it got even better from there was a bonus.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Allison is already the best by the second comic.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Any second now...

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

Any second now...

Ten more days actually. :negative:

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Mordja posted:

Ten more days actually. :negative:

Any <864000 seconds now...

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I keep going from a :haw: to a :smith: every monday/wednesday/friday, when I remember.

Grogquock
May 2, 2009
I'm about a month late to the party on this, but another amusing detail. The mom of course had a mitten on her robot hand. Wouldn't want that thing to get chilly.

tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,
God doesn't help little frogs.

He helps people like me.

Grogquock posted:

I'm about a month late to the party on this, but another amusing detail. The mom of course had a mitten on her robot hand. Wouldn't want that thing to get chilly.

Symmetry is important in fashion, every owner of a turtleneck sweater knows this

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Let's continue, shall we :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Oh poo poo Pasq's mom is OG!

• Locked thread