Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
The Steelers season is basically over. Ben blew out his knee. If everything clicks well, Vick could maybe drag them to a wildcard, but that's a big maybe. Sorry yall, we were one of the only contenders to beats the pats.

Defense looked pretty nice today though. I doubt that will last.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

If the eagles can keep working on the offense i think they will be ok.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

Grozz Nuy posted:

lmao just kidding, literally nobody is good except the Patriots because ftge

There's only one team in the nfl that can stop the repeat, but it's too risky having the superbowl as the stage

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Between them the Texans and Buccs missed 4 FGs and 2 extra points

What a game

The entire AFCS is 1-2 :lol:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I hate life

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

McCown looked pretty rad for all but maybe 2 throws. Sadly one of those two sealed the defeat.

Norman made a great play on that.

Brandon Browner is a piece of poo poo fraud and we should leave him, Byrd and Rob Ryan at the airport.

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender

Ragnarok the Red posted:

Cowboys offense literally incapable of making adjustments once Atlanta realized Weeden was never throwing more than 10 yards and started stacking the box to stuff the run.

None of this changed the fact that the defense gave up 39 points

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

A.o.D. posted:

The Saints are a wet fart on the way to a great draft slot.

We will take another offensive lineman.

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

Silly Burrito posted:

This season is sucking, and will continue to suck like nothing that has sucked before.

2005 (3-13) and 2012 (0-4 start) called.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
are you all prepared for a world where the 3-1 Oakland Raiders are contending for the division lead

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
It was cool how the Rams Kemoeatu'd Ben's knee. Ugh

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

TheChirurgeon posted:

None of this changed the fact that the defense gave up 39 points

This is obviously Tony Romo's fault

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
Vikings bitch

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Raiders!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Ben's probably done for the season, the Browns will never stop being the Browns, and no sane person can even pretend the Bengals will get a playoff win until the clock hits 0

We suck, but the rest of the division does too, and finally nobody else can deny it and it feels so good to be justified :unsmith:

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
I'm glad the Colts got a win and that Andrew Luck had shades of last season. Also that Frank Gore looked really good today, it's weird watching a run game. I hope the Colts use this win to turn poo poo around.

I'm sad Andre Johnson is done.

Sorry Titans fans.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Put Manziel back in Browns :argh:

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Good job Bengals

got kinda exciting at the end but you somehow didnt choke

Moneyball
Jul 11, 2005

It's a problem you think we need to explain ourselves.
Why is #FireGate trending? Not what happened, but why?

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

Jon Snow is viciously stabbed by his friends in the night's watch for wanting to rescue Mance Rayder from Ramsay Bolton
Good job Ravens

SlipUp
Sep 30, 2006

stayin c o o l
Browns, Ravens, Steelers battling it out this season for Top 5 picks in the draft.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

Roasted Donut posted:

The Steelers season is basically over. Ben blew out his knee. If everything clicks well, Vick could maybe drag them to a wildcard, but that's a big maybe. Sorry yall, we were one of the only contenders to beats the pats.

Defense looked pretty nice today though. I doubt that will last.

It is really weird being a Steelers fan, because I feel no remorse for Ben with his injury, but I also know that means the team is done for the year (baring miracle)

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

God Bless The Cincinnati Bengals

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
At least Vick still has a cannon arm. That will be cool when Martavis is back at least

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

SlipUp posted:

Browns, Ravens, Steelers battling it out this season for Top 5 picks in the draft.

even with vick the steelers are not getting a top 5 pick are you high

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Big Bob Pataki posted:

gently caress ME

gently caress YOU

gently caress YOUR GOD IN HIS FACE

RAIDERS BITCH

All raider fans in TFF are cool and good

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Silly Burrito posted:

We will take another offensive lineman.

It's not like their needs at O-Line are solved.

edit: 2005 was bad, but to be honest, I had other things going on. I didn't know how bad it had been until after the season was over.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

SlipUp posted:

Silver lining is that if the Steelers draft high enough to get the top corner on the board, they're instantly super bowl contenders. But they'll take a linebacker. Alluhu ackbar

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.
Going into the bye 3-0 and without major injuries feels good, even though I would have preferred a week 8/9 bye. Oh well, we'll have one in January I guess.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Da browns

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
First news on Ben says it's an MCL that might not need surgery

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Revis has a hamstring injury :suicide:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
R...Raiders-sempai :sweatdrop:

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
Just not the Ravens year this year. Sucks but what can you do. All the games have been close. Honestly the problems we have this year are similar to problems we've had in previous years but then we had a big amount of talent to overcome it. We could handle losing Ngata but now losing Ngata and Suggs really hurts. Losing Smith and our draft pick Perriman being hurt kills our downfield game even if all that was was drawing PIs.

We're not getting obliterated every game so I think with the right moves we can come back strong next year and hopefully hit a home run with a high draft pick.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Mel Mudkiper posted:

It turns out that his MCL was bugging him for years but that hit finally pushed it back into place

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Figures, he has one of these a year where everyone is like "oh man he's done for sure" and it turns out to be like a week or two.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

ulmont posted:

2005 (3-13) and 2012 (0-4 start) called.

2005: Hurricane Katrina
2012: Goodell's wrath

2015: We just stink.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Kawalimus posted:

Figures, he has one of these a year where everyone is like "oh man he's done for sure" and it turns out to be like a week or two.

Seriously go see a doctor

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I love Bengals/Ravens games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Silver lining is that if the Steelers draft high enough to get the top corner on the board, they're instantly super bowl contenders. But they'll take a linebacker. Alluhu ackbar

Either a SS or a LT since we're dumb as hell and going to let Beachum walk in free agency probably

• Locked thread