Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

korrandark posted:

Pretty much every run up the middle I saw Bodine getting blown up.

Yeah I'd have to go back and watch it but it seems like Gio is able to break a few of those identical runs whereas Hill just hasn't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Eat poo poo all y'all. Bengals uber alles. Drive them unterteams from the sudentenzone.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Ehud posted:

bills @ dolphins aftermath

it's the first quarter and we are losing 14-0

who can be our new coach

Me

Get ready for a lot of up the middle running plays and blitzes every down (including on punt returns)

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Chokes McGee posted:

Me

Get ready for a lot of up the middle running plays and blitzes every down (including on punt returns)

Especially on punt returns.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Especially on punt returns.

Looks like I found my DC :hfive:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Eifert Posting posted:

Eat poo poo all y'all. Bengals uber alles. Drive them unterteams from the sudentenzone.

Bengals gonna make it deep into the playoffs

Like maybe a whole second game deep

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Bengals gonna make it deep into the playoffs

Like maybe a whole second game deep

They've figured out the secret code to get past the first round of the playoffs: Get A First Round Bye

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.
Wow. That Bucs kicker absolutely drills a 58 harder and then shits his pants. Amazing.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

E_Motion posted:

Goddammit Ravens how is the secondary even worse than last year? Is this what it feels like to be a fan of a bad team?

Any good WRs and safeties in the 2016 draft?

My secret hope is that Chuck Pagano is DC next year since he did wonders with the secondary and pass rush in his short tenure here, with the same personnel that Mattison couldn't do anything with. Colts winning today did not help that vision.

E_Motion
Oct 26, 2004

Your fortuitous arrival is most welcome! Now, I am spared the bother of hunting you down!

College Slice

Kawalimus posted:

My secret hope is that Chuck Pagano is DC next year since he did wonders with the secondary and pass rush in his short tenure here, with the same personnel that Mattison couldn't do anything with. Colts winning today did not help that vision.

Oh man getting a Pagano defense again would be like a dream come true.

Doloen
Dec 18, 2004

Ehud posted:

who can be our new coach

It could be worse. You could be a 49er fan.

bvlah
Aug 21, 2003
A stupid typo
There are no answers to the Charger's O line

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
Ryan Fitzpatrick sucks. Brandon Marshall does not suck but may be an alien. Get well soon, Eric Decker. That's my take.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
Falcons have been lucky. Thats all.

Quinn will truly be tested when they go up against the Viki-- *gets ran over by a truck because hes a loving birdposter*

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Oooooh boy I knew the 49ers were gonna suck but this is gonna be one long season. GG 19-0 Cards.

three
Aug 9, 2007

i fantasize about ndamukong suh licking my doodoo hole

BlindSite posted:

Stewart left injured so working theory to protect him. Dumbest thing the Panthers did is not run it all three downs the series before. Would've left less time on the clock for their final posession.

Also wtf, how in the hell did McCown suddenly turn into prenoodle Peyton Manning until he pumpkined with five minutes to go, talk about frustrating to watch.

Panthers defense as a strategy doesn't give a gently caress about giving up a billion 3-7 yard passes for eternity.

They bank on drives eventually breaking as a result of penalties or turnovers or drops based on the volume needed to drive the ball that way.

It's frustrating as hell to watch personally, and is why any good and patient QB dismantles them. It's designed to beat mediocre QBs.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
drat! It's amazing how bad that Titans game ended

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

Ehud posted:

who can be our new coach

I thought you have an elite defensive line built around Suh, who got $60 million guaranteed.

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

Jon Snow is viciously stabbed by his friends in the night's watch for wanting to rescue Mance Rayder from Ramsay Bolton
Suh and his negative karma bringing down the 8-8 season

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

They've figured out the secret code to get past the first round of the playoffs: Get A First Round Bye

Oh good lord don't tease me like this. I spent the whole offseason accepting the fact that 10-6 and a first round playoffs loss was our best scenario. I spent the last two weeks telling myself that bad Andy will show up sooner rather then later. It's a cruel thing to do to a man, teaching him hope before crushing it.

Oh, who am I kidding, I'm all aboard the hype train. Suck it, AFCN, the division is ours.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Crazy Larry posted:

Oh good lord don't tease me like this. I spent the whole offseason accepting the fact that 10-6 and a first round playoffs loss was our best scenario. I spent the last two weeks telling myself that bad Andy will show up sooner rather then later. It's a cruel thing to do to a man, teaching him hope before crushing it.

Oh, who am I kidding, I'm all aboard the hype train. Suck it, AFCN, the division is ours.

We are going to be you with a combination of Vick and Landry and nothing you can do will stop it

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Coming off the Patriots game, the list of Jaguars with significant injuries (including players already on IR/PUP) include:

2 LTs (Joeckel, Wells)

3 WRs (Lee, Greene, Benn)

1 RB (Denard)

1 TE, who is their highest-price free agent acquisition (Thomas)

4 DL, including their first round pick this year (Fowler, Branch, Marks, Hood)

5 DBs (Cyp, Evans, House, Gratz, Sergio)

That is 16 players out of 53, or 30% of the 53 man roster.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

seems like the jets really need decker and ivory to do anything on offense.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

zakharov posted:

Ryan Fitzpatrick sucks. Brandon Marshall does not suck but may be an alien. Get well soon, Eric Decker. That's my take.

Jets entire offense was a dumpster fire. 3rd Stringers dominated their guards at the LOS. Horrific under thrown picks to bad DB's and Powell and Stacy look like they are running on the beach barefoot. They better get Ivory and Decker back and soon. No excuse not to beat that team whatsoever.

mcmagic fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Sep 27, 2015

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

The Falcons aren't playing the best football but they are playing hard and not wilting under pressure. That's a big difference over the past few years. The teams they've beaten haven't played the best football ever either, but they haven't been pushovers.

2 road games won, one of them coming off a short week after MNF. No idea how far they'll go but there is clearly a difference about this team and its pretty exciting to watch.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Our coaches execution on game day?

I'm all for it

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

Mel Mudkiper posted:

We are going to be you with a combination of Vick and Landry and nothing you can do will stop it

Nah they're 1 o'clock games. I ain't scared.

I have zero doubt that we'll inexplicably throw one of those games for no good reason

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
of course the titans didnt beat the colts

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Crazy Larry posted:

Nah they're 1 o'clock games. I ain't scared.

I have zero doubt that we'll inexplicably throw one of those games for no good reason

you gotta be more humble with your language if you're gonna cower to steelers posters

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Bengals won, Chargers lost and I got another Sunday without having to watch Alex Smith dink and dunk.

A good Sunday.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

The Ravens are going to lose 1 if not both games to Michael Vick in 2015. Dear lord.

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009
Could CBS never do a three man commentary team again please?

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

Cavauro posted:

you gotta be more humble with your language if you're gonna cower to steelers posters

It's got nothing to do with the steelers and everything to do with my complete and unshakable confidence in the true nature of Andy Dalton revealing himself just as surely as the moon waxes and wanes or the ebb and flow of the tide.

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Making me ashamed to feel the way that I do

YodaTFK posted:

It could be worse. You could be a 49er fan.

49ers fans knew a bad year was coming, especially against this Cardinals team given the fist two weeks

Dolphins fans actually had hope

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Kaep is extremely bad

Sorry niners

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

DOOP posted:

Kaep is extremely bad

Sorry niners

My poor Niners :(

On the bright side, they may finally draft a good Cal QB if he keeps playing this badly.

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Beware the Forest's Mushrooms

Adlai Stevenson posted:

Dolphins fans actually had hope

"In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, because it prolongs man’s torments."

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Yowza, the Dolphins have a bad case of the lost to the Jaguars hangover, huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Bengals are never going to lose ever again.

• Locked thread