Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Keeshhound posted:

That sounds way too high for a product that manufacturers made more than 170 million doses of in preparation for this season.

If it was the general population, oh yes. But those odds are for a specific autoimmune response that I'm lucky enough to have, so rather than spin the wheel I forgo the flu shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Plinkey posted:

That silver sol guy might be Stan Jones: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stan_Jones_(politician)

These colors don't run.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

OAquinas posted:

If it was the general population, oh yes. But those odds are for a specific autoimmune response that I'm lucky enough to have, so rather than spin the wheel I forgo the flu shot.

That makes more sense. Here's to herd immunity.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
There really is something to be said for some freepers immediately backing total losers
EXCLUSIVE– Mark Levin Warns House Republicans: Do Not Support Kevin McCarthy For Speaker

quote:

To: sheikdetailfeather

THE GREAT ONE is right!

BTW, I like Louie Gohmert!!!
14 posted on 9/25/2015, 11:34:22 AM by onyx
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

To: onyx
I like Mr. Gohmert, too!

17 posted on 9/25/2015, 11:36:46 AM by basil ( God bless the USA!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies]

quote:

I second both of your comments

Winding up with McCarthy would be as bad as winding up with Peelosi.

The true Republicans (if there are any left) need to put their minds together and save what is left of their image.

The Senate and House have pissed away a true gift from the American people. Cruz cannot do this on his own. The Republicans in the House need to fix their chamber NOW.

27 posted on 9/25/2015, 11:54:10 AM by eartick (Been to the line in the sand and liked it)

quote:

Louie Gohmert is great!

29 posted on 9/25/2015, 11:57:34 AM by sheikdetailfeather

quote:

To: laweeks
Gowdy or Gohmert. Either is excellent.

70 posted on 9/25/2015, 7:27:21 PM by NFHale (The Second Amendment - By Any Means Necessary.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies]

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
I like Speaker Gohmert the same way I like President Trump. It would be hilarious right up till the nukes reach their targets.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

My area is heavily Jewish and solid RAT. There are a few conservatives but they are mostly silent. I cannot for the life of me understand the liberal thinking and especially the “I vote straight Democrat”. Even when confronted with the truth their eyes just glaze over.

OTH Israelis and Eastern Euro/Russia/Ukraine Jews are solid in their hatred for Obama.

19 posted on 9/26/2015, 11:50:53 AM by rrrod (Just an old guy with a gun in his pocket.)

:iiam:

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
Huge fire hits largest mosque in Britain

So there's the usual celebrating...

quote:

To: ilovesarah2012

AWESOME! Burn every single one down then deport every sandie back to whence they came...to bad no muzzies died....I hope this really hurts a lot of these brain dead savages.

7 posted on 9/26/2015, 12:16:13 PM by mythenjoseph (Separation of powers)
and some fundamental ignorance of Islam...

quote:

I’m not up to date with the muslim religion so forgive me for asking the following:
isn’t it against their religion, to wash, use water?
So if the firemen use water to put out the fire, wouldn’t the muslims be in an uproar?

119 posted on 9/26/2015, 2:15:02 PM by 1_Rain_Drop
But the really interesting thing is Freeper are convinced that all mosques are literal arms depots and are utterly perplexed that the fire hasn't set off any IEDs.

quote:

We’re there any secondary explosions? Mosques are armories of Islam.

28 posted on 9/26/2015, 12:23:25 PM by Pearls Before Swine

quote:

Why are they trying to put it out ?

Seriously I would be worried of secondary explosions

43 posted on 9/26/2015, 12:27:45 PM by Lera (Proverbs 29:2)

quote:

Any secondary explosions?

44 posted on 9/26/2015, 12:28:03 PM by US_MilitaryRules (The last suit you wear has no pockets!)

quote:

To: Tennessee Nana

No explosions?

69 posted on 9/26/2015, 12:43:40 PM by Dr. Bogus Pachysandra (Don't touch that thing Don't let anybody touch that thing!I'm a Doctor and I won't touch that thing!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

quote:

How many secondary explosions? Munitions depot?

86 posted on 9/26/2015, 12:59:41 PM by blackdog (There is no such thing as healing, only a balance between destructive and constructive forces.)

quote:

An reports (no pun intended) about ammo cooking off….RPG’s….Semex….etc….?

94 posted on 9/26/2015, 1:09:45 PM by spokeshave (If an illegal alien is undocumented immigrant a drug dealer is an unlicensed pharmacist)

quote:

To: dragnet2
Were there explosions or sounds of “fireworks” which would be rounds being heated to the right temperature for them to discharge?

They are clever though, I imagine munitions are stored in select mosques around the western world, with a lot of them just Islamic training facilities.

After all Islam is not a religion but a political system designed to take over the world.

I would like a coordinated effort by the gov-or citizens who cares which-to take munitions sniffing dogs into all mosques in the USA with synchronized timing.

Mosques in the USA are nothing more than training facilities for Islamofacism and “forts” where our enemies plot to destroy our country.
125 posted on 9/26/2015, 2:49:15 PM by Syncro (Islam and Catholicism worship the same God: Pope quote)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 24 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Lera
They contained the fire to the administrative buildings

Ah ha they stopped it before the got to the artillery/munitions storage area. Too bad.
127 posted on 9/26/2015, 2:51:50 PM by Syncro (Islam and Catholicism worship the same God: Pope quote)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 111 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Pearls Before Swine; ROCKLOBSTER

Re your 28 - 30; My thoughts exactly.

I hope they got it under control before any of the serious ordnance started cooking off...

How many Mosques do you suppose don’t have an arsenal in the basement, ready to issue out to the young, muscular, tough as nails “Asylum Seekers” pouring into our cities by the thousands?

Did you hear about how some Christian Police Officers told Avi Lipkin about responding to a burglar alarm in a US Mosque and finding the basement full of AK-47s?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPd4VU20ECw
(go to about the 46 minute segment)

BATFE told them they were all registered and legal. Leave them alone; just move on.

Suspicions at least confirmed.

Now I suspect that US Taxpayers probably bought those carbines (which I expect are select fire, although he didn’t say) for them, and the Obama JUST-US Dept. likely issued them out, a-la F&F.
If not, the Saudis could afford to arm every man of a Jihad Army capable of running over our disarmed domestic Military like the Sioux leveled Custer, preliminary to capturing all their weapons systems - like they did in Iraq.
What do you suppose ISIL will do with all those tanks, cannon, gunships etc. after their black flag victory parades through the streets of our cities with them?

137 posted on 9/26/2015, 5:51:19 PM by George Varnum (Isaiah 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light...)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 30 | View Replies]

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

quote:

I’m not up to date with the muslim religion so forgive me for asking the following:
isn’t it against their religion, to wash, use water?
So if the firemen use water to put out the fire, wouldn’t the muslims be in an uproar?

119 posted on 9/26/2015, 2:15:02 PM by 1_Rain_Drop
What? I've never heard anything about Islam and water. Are they confusing the targets of their witchhunts with literal witches?

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger
It's literally the exact opposite.

“Truly, God loves those who turn unto Him in repentance and loves those who purify themselves.” (Quran 2:222)

I think someone even posted, in this thread or one of the other ones dedicated to right wing madness, an anecdote where while they were in Iraq, they encountered a local army officer showering with bottled water because they didn't know the water worked, and the poster didn't know enough of the local language to tell him otherwise.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
You wash yourself before any prayer, this is called a wudu. If you can't access water, there's an alternate ritual whereas you use dust. It takes several rounds of telephone with legally deaf idiots to translate that into "Muslims find washing using water offensive", though.

Regarding the "cleanliness is half of faith", what's the Christian equivalent?

The Rokstar
Aug 19, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

toanoradian posted:

You wash yourself before any prayer, this is called a wudu. If you can't access water, there's an alternate ritual whereas you use dust. It takes several rounds of telephone with legally deaf idiots to translate that into "Muslims find washing using water offensive", though.

"Cleanliness is next to godliness"? Not sure if that's a Bible quote though.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Motto posted:

What? I've never heard anything about Islam and water. Are they confusing the targets of their witchhunts with literal witches?

I think it's just a cheap joke about "dirty Arabs."

toanoradian posted:

There are a ton of rules about cleanliness in the Old Testament, but I'm pretty sure most of them were thrown out along with the rules about circumcision and diets.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
ITT: lots of goons putting way too much thought in to why or how a freeper might be making a "dirty [non-white]s" comment.

Angry Salami
Jul 27, 2013

Don't trust the skull.

Keeshhound posted:

I meant more like a sign up list. The first million go one year, and their names move to the end of the list, and so on and so on.

That's pretty much how a lot of countries already handle the Hajj - Saudi Arabia does limit the number of Hajj visas based on the population of a country, and restricts people from going more often than every five years, so most Muslim countries have some sort of lottery or sign up system to divide up the limited number of places. Saudi Arabia has been reducing the number of Hajj visas it issues over the last few years, but of course they're always under a lot of pressure to up the numbers, and, well, they do make a lot of money from Hajj visitors, so it's pretty unlikely they're going to reduce the numbers to a truly manageable size anytime soon.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.

Montasque posted:

Jim Rob, the leader of FREEP, just dropped some sick Trump fan-fiction:

quote:

tyrannocankles says:
September 26, 2015 at 4:46 am
I just love this picture….

In the photo above, Trump is all by himself – leaving a powerful enemy in flames. How symbolic that he’s alone – as the entire GOP, Democrat Party, and media turn on him. But now I’m seeing a different picture, where he’s not alone. There is an army in the smoke behind him.

Start from the top. The disabled vet, holding his fake VA waiting number, which he now realizes is a waiting number to get on the real waiting list. Behind him – tens of thousands more just like him – and thousands still more who died waiting – ghosts whose voices are now being heard, through us.

A naval officer – relieved of duty because he refused to stand down when ordered. And 4 ghosts behind him, along with hundreds of pilots and seamen who were denied the chance to do their jobs. And behind them – thousands of patriotic men and women who have left a military which no longer is allowed to do its job. Behind them – millions who are waiting for a REAL president, before they’ll even think about joining.

To their side – thousands of scientists, engineers and programmers – laid off of their jobs – but only after they were forced to train their replacements – overseas and as H1B imports.

Next to them – millions of immigrants – most of them Hispanic – who played by the rules to come to America, only to watch their hard-won citizenship devalued to nothing, by traitors who equate their proud LEGAL status with people who not only refuse to play by the rules, but who have the chutzpah to cry racism while begging for racial favoritism.

Millions who lost their pensions. Their retirements. Their health care. Their full-time jobs. True – they did get that job selling fast food – until they lost even that to illegal aliens.

In the mist – millions of dead Jews – the ghosts of the Holocaust – who watch the very lives of their own children and grandchildren bargained away, so that greedy Uniparty members and their crony-cap backers can cash in on the big payday, which they give to men who swear to wipe Jews from the face of the earth.

Should I go on? Why not? How about millions of black Americans, who can’t find jobs, while immigrants both legal and illegal pour into their neighborhoods, taking whatever jobs there are?

But it gets better! How about the crying families of THOUSANDS of Americans murdered, raped, beaten, robbed, and run down by illegal aliens who should have never even been here in the first place?

And next to them, cops shot in cold blood, for lies that the men and women of Congress don’t even dare to speak of, and which the Presidents sycophants in the media won’#8217;t even report.

And we might as well let all the dead Christians and Yazidis in the Middle East join the army, too, because if both the Democrats and Republicans would have done their job and impeached Obama, they would still be alive.

And to finish it off, floating overhead, an air force of angels from horizon to horizon. What are they – this massive legion? Why, they are boys and girls who were never born – “Dead Emily’s List”, you might say – led by a young girl who would have been named Emily. Every one slaughtered for their body parts by Planned Parenthood.

Go ahead. Laugh at Trump. Make hideous cartoons about killing him. But bear this in mind. He is just the guy on point. There are millions more behind him, who are ready to pick up his gun if he should fall. And Trump is not nearly as pissed as the rest. Not even close.
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3341509/posts#comment

quote:

To: Jim Robinson
“I’ve got a guy...”

That is Trump’s philosophy and it’s a good one.

If it’s taxes, he’s got a guy.

If it’s immigration, he has some guys.

If it’s second amendment rights, he has more guys.

I know folks think Trump is all about self, but if you listen to what he is saying, he has people. Those people know a lot.

Trump will be calling on many people.

Love it!

Evidence his turn around on Islamic immigrants.

He was for it, and then one of his guys got to him.

Then it was, we’ll hold off on that.

He is already good, getting better, and he listens.

11 posted on 9/26/2015, 12:48:01 PM by DoughtyOne (It's beginning to look like "Morning in America" again. Comment on YouTube under Trump Free Ride.)

quote:

Trump is a throwback to the Spartans.
Leonedas had the 300 to hold up the hoards of Xerxes

Trump and his 35 advisors faced down the combined GOPe, MSM, La Raza, Fox News, K-Streeters, Super PACs and assorted dims, lefties and progressives.

14 posted on 9/26/2015, 12:49:56 PM by spokeshave (Trump stuck it to the MSMÂ….made the cameras pan around the crowd..."pan ALL the way around")

quote:

Thanks Jim!

I tried reading this post to my husband but kept choking up. It is very powerful.

26 posted on 9/26/2015, 12:58:44 PM by Amntn
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

quote:

Underestimating the problem is a problem.
True.. either under-estimating the problem or the ability to handle the problem is another problem..

Ted Cruz was MADE to handle these problem(s) from his youth..
Raised, educated, tested and proven to handle these problems..
Ted is THE man.. others MAY handle some of the problems and neglect the REAL PROBLEM..

The REAL PROBLEM... veering form the U.S. Constitution..
ABROGATING some of the tenets of the Constitution.. and inventing others directly opposed to it...

ONLY Ted has been prepared to HANDLE THE PROBLEM..
No others can or even WOULD handle them correctly..

It’s simply Cruz or LOSE... any other candidate does not have the HORSE-Power to do it..

“One” might be elected... and handle a few of them.. but MISS THE REAL PROBLEM..
NOW is the time to select the best of the best...
BEFORE the election happens..

ANY other candidate will miss something.. a few of them will miss EVERYTHING.. i.e. a diversion from THE PROBLEM..

33 posted on 09/26/2015 1:03:08 PM PDT by hosepipe (This propaganda has been edited (specifically) to include some fully orbed hyperbole..)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: hosepipe
Ted is a good guy, but at this point he is not a threat to the establishment. They pretty much ignore him.

They don’t ignore Trump. I have never seen someone attacked non-stop like him. He must truly threaten them.

Such a man deserves our support.

117 posted on 09/26/2015 2:16:08 PM PDT by crusher2013 (Liberalism is Aristocracy masquerading as equality)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 33 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: hosepipe
Cruz or lose? Cruz in the single digits among Republicans. With those numbers, how in the heck is he going to win over the independents and democrats he is going to need to win? Get real, at this juncture, it is Lose with Cruz or Triumph with Trump. What is wrong with Cruz in 2022? If Cruz is Trump's running mate, and that makes a lot of sense electoral-vote wise, after a successful 8 years of Trump, with Cruz by his side, Cruz would be the most powerful republican , a shoo-in for the nomination, and will win the White House, and finish the Trump revolution. Think stragetically and think real, not wishful!
94 posted on 09/26/2015 1:53:48 PM PDT by erkelly
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 33 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Amntn
This is great! I hope Trump sees it.

I must admit, though, when I first saw it, I was looking at it on the tiny screen of my phone-and I thought it was Putin!! (oops!)

38 posted on 9/26/2015, 1:08:37 PM by Radagast the Fool (At my signal, UNLEASH PALIN!!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 26 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Calpublican
Ted Cruz is in the vast Army of the unwashed Citizens ,Wearing a Captains bars, So is Dr. Carson, wearing a Medics Red Cross on his Helmet, Yes, even Carly dressed as a fighting nurse. In the army is also Sean Hanity, and Mark Levin. Even if they take out Trump with a “Heart Attack” (as in Breitbart) or a “car wreck” (like General Patton) or a “Double Hit” (Like JFK) The movement will go forward with great passion—now fueled by revenge and a desire for justice.

104 posted on 9/26/2015, 1:59:44 PM by Forward the Light Brigade (Into the Jaws of H*ll Onward! Ride to the sound of the guns!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]
What. the. gently caress.

quote:

To: Amntn
BTT

Oh...shivers and tears. THIS post makes Americans once again feel pride for their country. Injustice to future generations and injustice to the past.... The uni-party is does not discriminate. They show injustice to all.

GO CRUZ! Go TRUMP!!

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

thnx for the ping

157 posted on 9/26/2015, 4:05:10 PM by V K Lee
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 31 | View Replies]

quote:

To: MeshugeMikey
Where is the idol worship? Supporting one particular candidate is idol worship? So you support the senator, but that is not idol worship, right? Yeah sure!

The stark facts are...

Only Trump will build the wall.
Only Trump is using the word deport in 2015.

Only Trump is self financed.
All others are in pockets of rich donors who want to export jobs to maximize profits, and import H1-B workers by five fold to promote cheap labor express.

Only Trump was against the Iraq war which cost us $2,000,000,000,000 additional national debt, and tens of thousands of casualties, and wounded vets who are being treated badly.

You can throw any adjectives such as idol worship, but I call it real issues and real candidates.

205 posted on 9/26/2015, 8:22:31 PM by entropy12 (When you vote for a candidate, you are actually voting for his rich donors! Trump has no rich donors)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 203 | View Replies]

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Lol, everyone knows Breitbart died because he got so mad about Obama getting reelected. And cocaine.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
It must be top irony when conservatives claim JFK as one of their martyrs.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Consummate Professional posted:

Lol, everyone knows Breitbart died because he got so mad about Obama getting reelected. And cocaine.

No he didn't. Obummerdungo had him killed with poisoned coke purchased by fast n furious cash.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Plinkey posted:

quoting myself, but I am loving amazed how many freepers don't understand the difference between the house and senate. There were a bunch of posts saying 'put Cruz in!' then 'McConnell!' Jesus Christ you idiots.

You expected otherwise from a website full of nutters that don't know about politics, the constitution they so often accuse of being trampled, and even their own religion and political party?
You're crazier than them if you did

MeLKoR posted:

:iiam:

quote:

I cannot for the life of me understand the liberal thinking and especially the “I vote straight Democrat”

I don't vote straight ticket, but I tend to make more ticks on the dem side because I abhor a politician and party that thinks taking away rights, mistreating and stomping on the poor and needy are moral values to uphold

And let me guess, when you told them the "truth" it was more birther muslim marxist bullshit, wasn't it

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 02:15 on Sep 28, 2015

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

kik2dagroin posted:

quote:

Trump is a throwback to the Spartans.
Leonedas had the 300 to hold up the hoards of Xerxes

Trump and his 35 advisors faced down the combined GOPe, MSM, La Raza, Fox News, K-Streeters, Super PACs and assorted dims, lefties and progressives.

14 posted on 9/26/2015, 12:49:56 PM by spokeshave (Trump stuck it to the MSMÂ….made the cameras pan around the crowd..."pan ALL the way around")

This is always the dumbest loving line.

Like, Leonidas lost. loving badly. Athens was burned to the ground.

Jesus christ :cripes:

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
"Think real, and not wishful!" said the Freeper who believes Trump will be president for 8 years and make everyone love conservatives so much that Ted Cruz will win easily in 2022.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
IT’S OFFICIAL: GROUND ZERO MOSQUE DEFEATED!

quote:

To: NYer

Now if we could get the one in Maryland built with Ergodan’s money condemned.

3 posted on 9/27/2015, 2:42:30 AM by dp0622
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

The muzz will continue to probe for weakness and attempt to build it there, again, over time, or somewhere else meaningful, like across the street from St. Patrick’s Cathedral, by building it bigger, higher, etc. The 14 centuries of battle with islam is far from being over, it lay dormant for a few centuries but it is back, full force and invading Europe and attempting to do the same here. It’s not over until they are fully vanquished. I mean fully vanquished.

5 posted on 9/27/2015, 2:50:53 AM by john drake (Lucius Accius-Roman,170 BC - "oderint dum metuant" translated "Let them hate so long as they fear")

What about stealth Mosques? :tinfoil:

quote:

unsavory developer behind the Ground Zero Mosque initiative, Sharif El-Gamal, is now making different plans:

An “unsavory developer” who is an Islamic POS and I can see that he cannot be taken for his word. Don’t let a muzzie piss up your leg and tell you it is raining

What prevents this slime ball muzzie from sectioning off a couple 10-20 floors and creating a mosque overlooking their greatest triumph (so far) over the evil satan America?

And do not come back saying the cost. The Saudis have tons of money to back these things for spreading their laws over us.

Run them out of America now.

We need a law banning the practice of Islam in America. It is not a religion, it is a cult bent on destroying us.

7 posted on 9/27/2015, 3:02:14 AM by eartick (Been to the line in the sand and liked it)

quote:

To: eartick

Oh it’s a religion... an evil one, though one whose evil is often restrained to be much less than it could be.

To call it not a religion is just to flatly deny what is very real: i.e. a challenge that the storied American religious tolerance is ill prepared to address. In WWII the American beef was with Japan, not with Shinto. McCarthy and his anti-American activity vigilantes went after Communism, not after atheism.

Christian faith is the best bulwark against the problem. We do well to learn to assert that mushy religion is not enough for us, that Christ has a specific meaning and it isn’t esoteric but very practical both now and in eternity. There is a constant interplay of men and God and angels and demons. The more angels attracted, the more blessing of God attracted, the less problems from demons. Christian faith itself makes a premise of the proposition that this is true. Jesus does not just stand there as an inert object of belief; He acts in specific ways.

10 posted on 9/27/2015, 3:16:25 AM by HiTech RedNeck (Embrace the Lion of Judah and He will roar for you and teach you to roar too. See my page.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

quote:

BS, my money says at some point they will include a mosque in this building.

17 posted on 9/27/2015, 4:24:52 AM by stockpirate (A corrupt government is the real enemy of the people.and media)

quote:

To: Rummyfan

It is only because we won’t face the truth about Islam.

Islam is not simply a religion. It is a totalitarian, supremacist worldview that is incompatible with our Constitution.

It must be treated in the same way that Nazism is and was treated. Heaped with scorn and ridicule. It must be a disqualifier for public service employment. It must be a disqualifier for immigration into this country.

29 posted on 9/27/2015, 6:35:33 AM by ecomcon
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 21 | View Replies]

quote:

I’m guessing that apartment building will have a conspicuous atrium which features a crescent/star motif and perhaps an “eternal” flame arising from what looks like rubble....but that’s just me...

31 posted on 9/27/2015, 7:45:23 AM by ransomnote

quote:

There is no way we can be certain this isn’t a ruse on the part of the Islamist that owns that property, as well the Leftist’s supporting him, and Islam.

Deception is high on the list of the immoral, the unethical means the Islamist, or the Leftist will, and does use to achieve a goal.

I will not celebrate until I read the governance of Islam, Sharia has been outlawed, and their executive has been deported, incarcerated, or even better..........

35 posted on 9/27/2015, 9:23:55 AM by rockinqsranch ((Dems, Libs, Socialists, call 'em what you will. They ALL have fairies livin' in their trees.))

quote:

Every once in a while, New Yorkers get it right.

Good on ya. Send the b*stards packing.

39 posted on 9/27/2015, 12:06:49 PM by NFHale (The Second Amendment - By Any Means Necessary.)

quote:

To: Ann Archy

We never give up either. And we have beaten the tar out of them in history so convincingly it’s a joke that they’re even back thinking they’re going to make lasting headway now. There are going to be grapes planted in Saudi Arabia for the wineries that are going to be started to provide the champagne to celebrate their defeat. All it takes is the will to fight again. Get some.

40 posted on 9/27/2015, 3:22:06 PM by OldNewYork (Operation Wetback II, now with computers)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Finnankainen posted:

Huge fire hits largest mosque in Britain

So there's the usual celebrating...

and some fundamental ignorance of Islam...

But the really interesting thing is Freeper are convinced that all mosques are literal arms depots and are utterly perplexed that the fire hasn't set off any IEDs.

Boy, they're about as funny as GBS with the repetitive lame jokes

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

I'm thinking of converting to Islam, the only explanation for its great mystical power is divine origin.

We're talking about a religion that can steal your soul by tricking you into saying some magic words, hijack your prayers to empower its moon God if you're accidentally pointed in the general direction of Mecca, and can beat America with secret rituals to consecrate mosques somewhere in the vicinity of the 9/11 attack which somehow does something powerfully tangible even though no one knows they're there.

burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

You really are a louse...

VitalSigns posted:

I'm thinking of converting to Islam, the only explanation for its great mystical power is divine origin.

We're talking about a religion that can steal your soul by tricking you into saying some magic words, hijack your prayers to empower its moon God if you're accidentally pointed in the general direction of Mecca, and can beat America with secret rituals to consecrate mosques somewhere in the vicinity of the 9/11 attack which somehow does something powerfully tangible even though no one knows they're there.

Also, like everyone in the world is already a Muslim. Our president is a Muslim, most Democrats are Muslims, a portion of the GoP are Muslims, basically anyone that does not support the immediate systematic genocide/forced conversion of all Muslims is a Muslism, etc. It might be surprising to hear that but thanks to the power of Taqiyya, apparently everyone I know is already Muslim.

Seems like only an idiot would be a Christian in the year of our Hijira 1436.

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

quote:

To: Rummyfan

It is only because we won’t face the truth about Islam.

Islam is not simply a religion. It is a totalitarian, supremacist worldview that is incompatible with our Constitution.

It must be treated in the same way that Nazism is and was treated. Heaped with scorn and ridicule. It must be a disqualifier for public service employment. It must be a disqualifier for immigration into this country.

29 posted on 9/27/2015, 6:35:33 AM by ecomcon
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 21 | View Replies]

100% legal and protected by the 1st Amendment, unlike the loving losers in Europe with their big guv hate speech law bullshit?

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

DeusExMachinima posted:

100% legal and protected by the 1st Amendment, unlike the loving losers in Europe with their big guv hate speech law bullshit?

He means waging a world war against Islam, breaking Fortress Arabia and forcing the head of Islam to commit suicide and publishing Islam's atrocities, destroying Islam as a mainstream political force for the rest of time.

You should always assume Freepers want the outcome that involves Muslims getting shot.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
But who can be the Hitler of Islam when every Muslim is already a lying Hitler?

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

toanoradian posted:

But who can be the Hitler of Islam
Obama

LordNagash
Dec 29, 2012

toanoradian posted:

But who can be the Hitler of Islam when every Muslim is already a lying Hitler?

Um, ever heard of a guy called OBAMA???? Duh.

efb

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Orange Fluffy Sheep posted:

He means waging a world war against Islam, breaking Fortress Arabia and forcing the head of Islam to commit suicide and publishing Islam's atrocities, destroying Islam as a mainstream political force for the rest of time.

And then trillions in Marshall Plan aid to completely reconstruct the region and turn it into an American ally while creating the prosperity that would ensure extreme elements weren't able to radicalize a significant portion of an impoverished and suffering people, right?

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

VitalSigns posted:

And then trillions in Marshall Plan aid to completely reconstruct the region and turn it into an American ally while creating the prosperity that would ensure extreme elements weren't able to radicalize a significant portion of an impoverished and suffering people, right?

Then the region would start to allow refuges in?

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

VitalSigns posted:

In the sense that the U.S. Nuclear arsenal cost trillions of dollars and we would be turning the Middle East into a sheet of glass, yes.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

VitalSigns posted:

Turns out that's kinda impossible when you let the domestic right-wing build up. You want to bring back prosperity? Double-tap a republican. Or a CEO.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Jeb Bush: I'll Offer Black Voters Hope, Not 'Free Stuff'

It is so awkward seeing Jeb trying to be a hateful rear end in a top hat. You can tell that his heart isn't in it and he doesn't really believe any of it but he has to do it if he wants any chance of surviving until the general election.

quote:

To: Red Steel

Translation...

More free stuff.

3 posted on 9/26/2015, 9:07:21 PM by ButThreeLeftsDo (I want my country back!)

quote:

The silver tongued devil strikes again.

Not quite the damning Ted Kennedy moment when he stared blankly into space for several minutes, but they’re adding up :)

4 posted on 9/26/2015, 9:07:27 PM by dp0622

quote:

Wrong message, Jethro. The Gibmedats just want free bling and gummint cheese. You expect them to get out of bed a 6 AM and go EARN it? Ha.

9 posted on 9/26/2015, 9:15:04 PM by Viking2002 (The Avatar is back by popular request.)

quote:

Good luck with that. What is he, a white Kenyan? Look how the hope and change already worked out.

12 posted on 9/26/2015, 9:17:04 PM by OldNewYork (Operation Wetback II, now with computers)

He tries so hard!

quote:

Poor Jeb, no matter how hard he tries, he just can’t please anyone.

13 posted on 9/26/2015, 9:18:56 PM by dfwgator

quote:

Jeb Bush: I'll Offer Black Voters Hope, Not 'Free Stuff'

Black Voters: "Jeb...if it's all the same to you, we'd rather have the free stuff like the Democraps offer us."

15 posted on 9/26/2015, 9:27:34 PM by Milton Miteybad (I am Jim Thompson. {Really.})

quote:

Sorry, that won’t work either.

“Hope” won’t get as many black and illegal alien votes as “free stuff” does.

17 posted on 9/26/2015, 9:31:15 PM by Robert A. Cook, PE (I can only donate monthly, but socialists' ABBCNNBCBS continue to lie every day!)

quote:

“Jeb Bush: I’ll Offer Black Voters Hope, Not ‘Free Stuff’”

Jeb! They don’t want Hope... They want free stuff!!!

23 posted on 9/26/2015, 9:46:37 PM by Torquay

quote:

To: Torquay

Personally, I think whoever brings up race first is the racist.

24 posted on 9/26/2015, 9:47:55 PM by bicyclerepair (Ft. Lauderdale FL (zombie land). TERM LIMITS ... TERM LIMITS)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 23 | View Replies]

quote:

“Hope”!?
Freestuff is much easier..

27 posted on 9/26/2015, 9:56:07 PM by Bikkuri

quote:

To: dp0622

It would have been if he’d said it in Ebonics.

31 posted on 9/26/2015, 10:11:41 PM by Calpublican (Boehner Down! Lots more to go....)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

quote:

Sorry Jeb, but the VAST majority, it seems, want MORE FREE STUFF!!! It’s not enough that they get FREE HOUSING, FREE FOOD, FREE HEALTH CARE, FREE PHONES, FREE ELECTRICITY, FREE SCHOOLING, etc.! FREE to them, but WE PAY FOR ALL OF IT!!

42 posted on 9/27/2015, 3:49:46 AM by Ann Archy (ABORTION....... The HUMAN Sacrifice to the god of Convenience.)

burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

You really are a louse...
Our veterans must be the single stupidest demographic that every existed. Look at all the FREE STUFF we offer them, and yet so many of them end up homeless anyway. It's like they just want to die of frostbite or something :shrug:.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

DrProsek posted:

Our veterans must be the single stupidest demographic that every existed. Look at all the FREE STUFF we offer them, and yet so many of them end up homeless anyway. It's like they just want to die of frostbite or something :shrug:.

That's unironically true.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

DeusExMachinima posted:

The real irony there is how he doesn't see his own religion as the same when he uses it to condemn muslims, gays, atheists, etc and demands an unquestioning approval of every policy no matter how much it violates that constitution he claims to follow

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010

MeLKoR posted:

It must be top irony when conservatives claim JFK as one of their martyrs.

At the rate things are going, in 100 years the right wing will be claiming Karl Marx as a conservative hero. They already claim JFK, Martin Luther King, Theodore Roosevelt, and sometimes Franklin Roosevelt too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

Mister Bates posted:

At the rate things are going, in 100 years the right wing will be claiming Karl Marx as a conservative hero. They already claim JFK, Martin Luther King, Theodore Roosevelt, and sometimes Franklin Roosevelt too.

If I live long enough to see a zombie cyborg Teddy Roosevelt beat the poo poo out of people who put words in his mouth, I will get down on my knees and thank god right where I heard of such a glorious act.

• Locked thread