Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

MGTen posted:

Man, I know that I find it impossible to tell if someone doesn't really want to have sex. If only people who wanted to have sex were enthusiastic about it and communicated their enjoyment about what was going on. But, as we all know, all sex is done in sullen silence with both partners never looking at each other and it is impossible to tell if your partner is into it.

No no no. It's that girls females enjoy it but then regret it and cry rape to destroy you. It happens ALL THE TIME. Much like spermjacking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

i desperately crave the touch of a human female and resent the fact that i am literally human garbage. here's a meme i made to help illustrate my plight

MGTen
Aug 9, 2008

Fathis Munk posted:

No no no. It's that girls females enjoy it but then regret it and cry rape to destroy you. It happens ALL THE TIME. Much like spermjacking.

I know I'd regret it if I had sex with the guys that post this sort of poo poo.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

If she didn't say anything, how did she consent?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

She was unconscious.

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

so this motherfucker on imgur had his iphone "stolen" (he lost it) and somehow a girl ended up with it and all her pictures end up going to his icloud so he's made a tumblr to post the pictures

the pictures include nude pictures

he says ""The girl is cute, and i wanna see her photos, kinda track some moments of her life, and share with you guys""

jfc this loving creepy guy

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

quote:

Should i stop this?

I don’t know guys.. Some of you say that it’s not right what i’m doing, but in the same time a lot of you want more content, and there are like more then 400 subscribers on this page, and the “population” keeps growing. I’m lil confused. Let me know your opinion by liking this note, and mostly by leaving comments.
I’m asking you this folks, because recently i received a lot of her nudes, even her pussy. So i don’t know, publish them and continue doing this, or simply block my phone and finish the story. All depends on you people.

Call the loving police

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

kazil posted:

Call the loving police

How broken and hosed up does someone have to be to say "Hmm, I know I'm posting this girl's pictures without her permission, and some of you are saying it's wrong...but I don't know. I guess I'll leave up for the internet to vote for!"

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Shouldn't this guy be trying to get his phone back

I mean he's creepy and all but if the phone got lost and she started using it or straight up stole it shouldn't that be his main goal?

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Vincent Van Goat posted:

How broken and hosed up does someone have to be to say "Hmm, I know I'm posting this girl's pictures without her permission, and some of you are saying it's wrong...but I don't know. I guess I'll leave up for the internet to vote for!"

Imgur in a nutshell. "If I get enough upvotes it must be ok!"

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Fashionable Jorts posted:

-Someone who hasn't had sex in probably half a decade, because women find him insufferable.

Also there's gotta be research out there showing a correlation between men who say women "cry rape" and men who are actual rapists trying to justify their actions.

If I remember this correctly in the description the dude mentioned it was his wife.

I mean, if you're married to a person and really can't tell that they're not into it at all you're probably a sociopath.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

From that tumblr:

quote:

I'm not a lawyer but work in a lot of tech businesses and based on what I know of TOU and such, she has the power to disable this feature. By not doing that she is essentially giving you the images. You're free to do with them as you choose.

quote:

I think in the same way. Icloud account is on my name, and she posting pictures by using that. That mean’s that she gave me the permition to do whatever i wanna do with this:)

:suicide:

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

"Hey, remember that consensual sex we had last night?" - a real woman talking about real sex with someone who isn't a pathetic virgin

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
kinda weird how many people edit their posts to write giant rear end texts about reaching the front-page like they won an oscar or something

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

Didn't Chris Rock stop doing that sketch precisely because of dickheads like these? :v:

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Korgan posted:

Didn't Chris Rock stop doing that sketch precisely because of dickheads like these? :v:

"thanks for the youtube link to something racist i could have looked up in seconds, fellow racist. you're a pal"

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Korgan posted:

Yeah, but no one watches 60 minutes even when comedians are on it.

Chris Rock posted:

"I think a lot of people were thinking in those terms and hadn't been able to say it. By the way, I've never done that joke again, ever, and I probably never will," says Rock. "'Cause some people that were racist thought they had license to say n-----. So, I'm done with that routine."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/rock-bring-on-oscar-safety-net/

This info is now a decade old.

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD

Mans posted:

kinda weird how many people edit their posts to write giant rear end texts about reaching the front-page like they won an oscar or something

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/14kw2x/do_you_feel_that_reddit_has_lost_its_sense_of/ posted:

Recently I posted this post, inviting people to choose a superpower and let other people put conditions on it. It front paged the subreddit in two hours, and I've received LOTS of praise for it -- both things that were unexpected. I've postulated that the reason this was, to some, the best post they'd ever seen on AskReddit, or the best post they'd seen on Reddit in years, is because it invited the involvement of community (as the internet should), instead of me just posting a thing for you to look at. Do you feel that Reddit tends to drop the sense of community, or am I just rambling?

[EDIT] Okay obviously not. Are there any other theories on why I'm so awesome? /s

[EDIT] Because clearly you all misunderstand me. (I will try to keep calm while I write this but just so you know it will be VERY difficult)

I did not post this to go "ahahaha look how popular I am", or "I'm an awesome person because I front paged reddit omg no one's ever done this before" I did not post this to go "hey look at me I'm so popular because THREE TO FIVE PEOPLE TOLD ME MY POST WAS COOL"

I do not think I'm a celebrity.

I do not think I'm a philosopher of Reddit.

I made one post that got to the front page and I am fully aware of that. There are people who have made the front page way more than me and I am fully aware of that. Yes, I am excited about my first front pager, but that isn't the purpose of this post.

I made this post because I am legitimately confused as to why such a simple post managed to create such an explosion on Reddit. Hell I don't like my post as much as most of what I see on front pages. I tried my best to sound objective about it -- without being the type of person you're describing, or the overly modest "oh my god I suck so much why did I get a single vote?" But I think some of you may have had a predisposition to believing I would be that type of person. When I said "Are there any other theories on why I'm so awesome?" I didn't think I would need to put a /s after it, but I'm putting it there now. Clearly no one else thinks Reddit lacks community; so do you think maybe you could have just said that without being a dick about it?

I made this post not to give my opinion, but to ask others for theirs. That's why I posted it on "AskReddit". I gave my input because that's how conversation works.
And still I look back at the original post and I'm trying to figure out why you guys thought I was being a dick. Maybe I should ask Reddit.

[FINAL EDIT] I'm not going to bother explaining myself anymore, but I refuse to delete this post. It's been explained to me already that karma on text posts doesn't affect anything which means that I have even less reason to care about downvotes. Maybe eventually you'll realize just how wrong you are, but clearly my involvement in that isn't necessary.

Aerofallosov
Oct 3, 2007

Friend to Fishes. Just keep swimming.
Would I be a terrible person for reporting that tumblr?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Aerofallosov posted:

No.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Aerofallosov posted:

I don't know what you'd report it for but I always advocate touching the poop

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
https://imgur.com/gallery/Pm7Wr

Hey look a completely boring story that can only be expressed through a wall of meme gifs

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
http://imgur.com/gallery/LtY9c

goose fleet posted:

Hey look a completely boring story that can only be expressed through a wall of meme gifs

These are the loving worst

e: wait no this is worse http://imgur.com/gallery/x4vr9Vx

Tetracube has a new favorite as of 20:55 on Sep 30, 2015

BurnBlackJay
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax
**Just get's is my dick out and starts to pee

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

This has to be satire, right?

:qq: A whole hour and a half I can't go to the gym. And I can't go to the bike shop on Sunday. loving feminists :qq:

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

quote:

Then this took it over the edge. I could kinda deal with being demonized, but this?! Nah man. This is too much. Now, 1.5 hours a day is women's only hours at the gym. Yes, we do have another gym, but I don't like that gym. And just to draw a parallel - I don't think Rosa Parks enjoyed the back of the bus very much either.

Hahahahahaha holy poo poo

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
Uhh if any regular gyms around here offered women only times I think that like 98% of the women I know who are either married or out-of-shape would prefer that.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

goose fleet posted:

Can't wait for the follow up where she tells the story of how she met her boyfriend after he messaged her for this post.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

And then the breakup post which includes doctor_who_crying_in_the_rain.gif

MGTen
Aug 9, 2008

The reactionary movement against feminism is comprised of children with no idea of what they're talking about harassing women into tears. It's nice to see Imgur show some self-awareness every now and again.

What else is on the front page right now?

You might think I'm offended by the weirdly light-hearted portrayal of a group of racist murderers, but I'm actually way more offended by the forced punchline and terrible art.

"I learned everything I know about women from sitcoms."

Also, isn't that stupid bear meme supposed to be for confessions? How is this a confession of anything other then a complete lack of understanding when it comes to menstruation?

Black people are the real racists! They're the ones that bring up race all the time! If they were really suffering under a system of discrimination and oppression, they'd be more like white people, who never bring up race!

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD
I dated a black guy in high school and my family never explicitly mentioned race but a few of my family members definitely treated him worse than they treated the white guys I dated :smith: But hey they never said the exact phrase "I hate black people" so I'm sure it wasn't uncomfortable for him at all!!!

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

https://imgur.com/gallery/UJ9IT7Z

Ahh yes this post is funny, relevant, or interesting because

The Ghoul
Dec 8, 2011

I got a cobra for a cock and some wrought iron balls

goose fleet posted:

Don't you see? Imgur is just show and tell for idiots. Tragic stories and good deeds are meaningless if they aren't shared online for useless Internet points!

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

MGTen posted:

Black people are the real racists! They're the ones that bring up race all the time! If they were really suffering under a system of discrimination and oppression, they'd be more like white people, who never bring up race!

What a normal person would think: "Hey, these guys are probably kind of psyched that they're now living in a time where a white dude will date their daughter/sister without reservations :unsmith:"

What this guy thinks: "Hah, I knew it! They were the real racists all along!"

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

Mere minutes after discovering the new technology, it was used to send me a crude ASCII dong.

goose fleet posted:

Yes happy birthday son from your mother hilarious imgur poster hairtriggercunt

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

goose fleet posted:

This would be kind of sweet if the kid was like 7 or something but this is her grown rear end 23 year old son she's sleep-creeping on

Dogfish
Nov 4, 2009

goose fleet posted:

Is this actually how people think having a baby works? I know this is imgur but it's crazy that nobody in the comments is even suggesting that this story might not be true. We don't do surgery without anaesthesia, we don't do c-sections for dead babies, and we sure as hell don't have people push for half an hour in the OR if we think a baby is in serious distress. It's mind-boggling to me that people think this is a plausible story.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

My favorite part is how it was literally copy-pasted from somewhere because you can see the parts of the text that weren't pasted correctly, like "You don't know this story"

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

goose fleet posted:

My favorite part is how it was literally copy-pasted from somewhere because you can see the parts of the text that weren't pasted correctly, like "You don't know this story"

I don't understand... are you trying to say imgur poster hairtriggercunt might not be as respectable as she seems?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

goose fleet posted:

Looks like some poo poo Facebook thing that ends with "Like=1 prayer, keep scrolling if abortions".

Somewhat related, what happened to the IoSM thread to get it gassed?

• Locked thread