Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Borsche69 posted:

You're crying and screaming and throwing a fit. I am calm and cool and collected.

I'm not mad, I actually think this is funny,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Kawalimus posted:

The AFC is a bit stronger than the NFC though. The AFC South is bad but other than that the conference is pretty good.

?

This is an odd thing to say.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

AFC is the best conference and it's not even particularly close

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

*crying and screaming and throwing a fit* My team is 3-0 and looks really good, including in the most recent game they played!!! *tears streaming down face* And so does the quarterback that I root for!!!!! *in that weird hiccuping voice people do when they are absolutely inconsolable* They look like Super Bowl contenders!

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
The NFC is looking pretty bad this year compared to the AFC.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

The Puppy Bowl posted:

?

This is an odd thing to say.

It's true. Bengals and Steelers(with Roethlisberger) in the North, Denver is still strong, Oakland has a QB and may finally be on the mend, KC we don't know enough yet, AFC East has NE as always, and Buffalo seems good and the Jets are decent. Maybe they're more just equal but the AFC is not worse than the NFC.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

It's funny how the south is the worst division in both conferences and also the worst region of USA itself

Iodised QQ
Jul 23, 2004

Coldforge posted:

That's some mangenius gameplanning, right there.

coach tomsula, should we spend time putting in a gameplan this week?

*spends entire week working on clapping like a seal*

"next week, i shall perfect my tim allen home improvement grunt"

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

*crying and screaming and throwing a fit* My team is 2-1 and looks really good, including in the most recent game they played!!! *tears streaming down face* And so does the quarterback that I root for!!!!! *in that weird hiccuping voice people do when they are absolutely inconsolable* They look like Super Bowl contenders!

The Bills do look good.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

sweet thursday posted:

It's funny how the south is the worst division in both conferences and also the worst region of USA itself

I was just thinking the same thing, but I didn't post it because I didn't think anyone would care.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Chichevache posted:

I was just thinking the same thing, but I didn't post it because I didn't think anyone would care.

You miss every shot you don't take.

- Rex Grossman.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Menamino posted:

coach tomsula, should we spend time putting in a gameplan this week?

*spends entire week working on clapping like a seal*

"next week, i shall perfect my tim allen home improvement grunt"

"Hey guys, good try on Sunday. Didn't turn out the way we wanted but how about a round of applause for Colin for all of the throws that didn't get intercepted, huh? Alright!
For this next gameplan, we need to get serious. But remember we gotta go out there and have fun. If you'll open your playbooks for the week ahead. Everyone?
Colin you have it upside down.. there you go buddy ;)
You'll notice there are just 3 words: try your best. And that's what we're really going to drill this week."

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Chichevache posted:

That's the power of branding

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!

Kalli posted:

- Kurt Cobain

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Kalli posted:

- Aaron Hernandez.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

*crying and screaming and throwing a fit* My team is 3-0 and looks really good, including in the most recent game they played!!! *tears streaming down face* And so does the quarterback that I root for!!!!! *in that weird hiccuping voice people do when they are absolutely inconsolable* They look like Super Bowl contenders!

When things couldn't be going more right and somebody has a spontaneous outburst of negativity it's called a golden meltdown. and it's real, and it's my friend

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

You miss every shot you don't take

-- SV's wife

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

I thought you were a Bengals fan

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009

Kalli posted:

- Jovan Belcher

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Listen if we list every NFL player who ever shot someone we'll never post about anything else

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

sweet thursday posted:

Listen if we list every NFL player who ever shot someone we'll never post about anything else

Ok, post about NFL players who don't take shots

Jay Cutler

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Jay Cutler

Alex Smith

Crunkjuice
Apr 4, 2007

That could've gotten in my eye!
*launches teargas at unarmed protestors*

I THINK OAKLAND PD'S USE OF EXCESSIVE FORCE WAS JUSTIFIED!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Jay Cutler

Brandon Weeden :(

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Jay Cutler

"Aaron Rodgers!!" - Aaron Rodgers

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Is everyone aware that Kaepernick was 9 for 19 for 67 yards and 4 interceptions?

How many TFF goons could have played better than this?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

African AIDS cum posted:

Is everyone aware that Kaepernick was 9 for 19 for 67 yards and 4 interceptions?

Less accurate than Shimmra making predictions

Also you mother fuckers completely blew my vaccine joke good job fuckers

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Kalli posted:

I dedicate these shots to the rings we both never got.

-Steve McNair's Mistress

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

African AIDS cum posted:

Shameful. Remind me, how large is his contract again?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

why would you do this

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

Mel Mudkiper posted:

lol i thought you didn't understand how diabetes works

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

According to my research

Which seems very high. He should be playing in the CFL. Who can we blame for this?

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009

Not nearly as large as what was reported.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

African AIDS cum posted:

According to my research

Which seems very high. He should be playing in the CFL. Who can we blame for this?

He deserves to rot in jail next to Madoff

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Less accurate than Shimmra making predictions

gently caress bro just because I didn't quote you with an LOL GOOD WORK MEL MUDKIPER doesn't mean I didn't chuckle heartily to myself and move on

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Pron on VHS posted:

lol i thought you didn't understand how diabetes works

gently caress hadn't considered that part

sweet thursday posted:

gently caress bro just because I didn't quote you with an LOL GOOD WORK MEL MUDKIPER doesn't mean I didn't chuckle heartily to myself and move on

that wasn't what I meant :colbert:

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it
Yup, I can't Remember the last time a NFC WEST QB threw 4 picks in one game, shameful, anytime that happens that QB should be cut immediately and definitely not be given an extension or anything.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Oh, wow you guys. I took way too much loving NyQuil last night and had this amazing fever dream where I was watching the Raiders, but their offense looked good, they didn't choke the game away, went 2-1, and—

Is... is this still the dream :stare:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Codependent Poster posted:

Mostly, yes. He's getting pressure almost constantly and the line has racked up tons of holding penalties to put them in obvious passing downs. He's also made some bad decisions and passes, so some of it is his fault too.

He looked better in the second half yesterday though, so it might be a sign he's breaking out of the little funk he's in. But the line and coaching staff have to help.

Luck and Russell should have a lecture at the rookie symposium where they teach how to run for your life as your protection implodes like a dying star

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

He deserves to rot in jail next to Madoff

Bernie Madoff an American Hero who only got in trouble because he decided to steal from rich people instead of stealing from Everyone like the rest of Wall Street does. Please do not disparage his glorious name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Flikken posted:

Yup, I can't Remember the last time a NFC WEST QB threw 4 picks in one game, shameful, anytime that happens that QB should be cut immediately and definitely not be given an extension or anything.

Our QB put 1 into the W column though

• Locked thread