Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best K-On?
This poll is closed.
Mio 26 18.18%
Yui 21 14.69%
Ritsu 30 20.98%
Azusa 17 11.89%
Mugi 49 34.27%
Total: 143 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

littleorv posted:

Someone buy me Undertale and Half Life 2

I may have a gift copy of Half-Life 2 from like six years ago. I may not. Honestly don't really know. If I remember tomorrow I'll check.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

lmao the governing body of this shonen world is run exactly like a kindergarten

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

In case any of you were unsure, bourbon is still good.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

My Rebellion bluray has been 'preparing to dispatch' since yesterday. It came out yesterday.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
so APPARENTLY it's not kosher to post pics of girls sucking off screaming not-dicks

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

truly, we live in oppressive times

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

poo poo, the cheapest Giant Robo DVD set on Amazon is almost $80...

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

StandardVC10 posted:

I may have a gift copy of Half-Life 2 from like six years ago. I may not. Honestly don't really know. If I remember tomorrow I'll check.

I'm pretty sure I still have a copy of episode one as well. Old gamer fees...

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

i have really low tolerance for shonen shenanigans and i like the black clover comic, thats my recommendation they can put on the back cover

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Tarranon posted:

I'm pretty sure I still have a copy of episode one as well. Old gamer fees...

old gamer feefees

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

so APPARENTLY it's not kosher to post pics of girls sucking off screaming not-dicks

boomboomboom parachute account spotted

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

It felt like I was the only one who didn't know the lyrics or have a Love Live glowstick that could change colors so you could create a sea of blue when Umi was on screen or light up the place in a shower of pink when Nico did her thing.

Someone would yell Zenkaino! and everyone would yell back Love Live!

Nico Nico Ni goes without saying.

Things yelled out a lot where Honoka, Honokawaii, Yukiho, Arisa, Nico Nico Ni, Seeno, Rijincho, Mother or Mother-in-Law whenever any mother came on screen, Don't Cry (mainly for Umi), Return the Mike or just Mike, etc.

Beautiful time.

drat. I saw it a theater that kicks folks out for talking during movies, which has its own charm (hearing the movie, for one), but that sounds pretty fun.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

lol I just realised they were probably MANdragora

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

i wish this art was bigger so i could see the detail, but i think it was done in copics

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

there will come a time when even manuscripts will be done all digitally universally, and that is a sad day for me

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

chumbler posted:

In case any of you were unsure, bourbon is still good.

rye

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

StandardVC10 posted:

Don't worry about it. I'm mostly just trying to be a pest anyways haha

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

oh lol they just took dungeons from magi, lol

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

GorfZaplen posted:

You could probably get the individual discs for less than $30

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

GorfZaplen posted:

How much were you looking to pay? I have the region 1 DVD's I'm probably never going to use again.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

i dont even know

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

a caption contest thingy? wierd

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Sakurazuka posted:

How much were you looking to pay? I have the region 1 DVD's I'm probably never going to use again.

I was thinking in the 30-40 dollar range, because that's how much it was when I last checked the prices 5 years ago.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Sharkopath posted:

a caption contest thingy? wierd

We should all enter.

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

Time for more Undertale.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

lol

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

the most devious mimic, the one thats just full of organs

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

i think its lame when they erase the big kanji for the big attack names and redraw instead, but thats just me maybe

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Sharkopath posted:

the most devious mimic, the one thats just full of organs

lol

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

GorfZaplen posted:

I was thinking in the 30-40 dollar range, because that's how much it was when I last checked the prices 5 years ago.

30 bucks sounds good if you're interested send me a pm. I'll have to check what condition they're in but they've just been sat in a bookcase for like 7 years so.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

this arc just reminded me how lame magi went cause dungeon exploring is a fun idea

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

crazy monsters! wacky environments! devious traps! lots of cool ways to stretch your creativity

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Sharkopath posted:

i think its lame when they erase the big kanji for the big attack names and redraw instead, but thats just me maybe

It does suck, especially when groups erase kanji in panels and then don't redraw

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Sharkopath posted:

i have really low tolerance for shonen shenanigans and i like the black clover comic, thats my recommendation they can put on the back cover

a powerful recommendation. i'm going to read it

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

littleorv posted:

._.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
IT's 2015 and this guy hasn;'t played Half Life 2??

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

also i recently read a manga that had a tn for a yen amount but they gave the equivalent in dinars

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

littleorv posted:

nah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Actually dont' play Half Life 2 and play Ultimate Doom, Doom 2, Quake & Half Life 1 instead.

• Locked thread