Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best K-On?
This poll is closed.
Mio 26 18.18%
Yui 21 14.69%
Ritsu 30 20.98%
Azusa 17 11.89%
Mugi 49 34.27%
Total: 143 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

I love that he doesn't use the corks to knock the dudes out, but to knock the coconuts down, in order to knock the dudes out

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I want it

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Motto posted:

a male yuri fan is kind of lame

:thejoke:

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

hell, if I had money to spend, and shelves to put things like that on, same

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

FirstAidKite posted:

literally

bugs

bunny

joseph joestar isnt a loving oval office

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
a link between worlds is really good, I'm glad that they give you pretty much every item in the game up front and gate exploring behind stuff like the gauntlets, flippers, etc.

really helped them get away from the 'use one item you picked up in this dungeon and then never touch it again' school of dungeon design. also the dungeons and music are good af.

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

link between worlds is the only zelda thats kept my interest long enough to finish

also bugs bunny isn't a oval office

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Stairmaster posted:

joseph joestar isnt a loving oval office

he kicked a cat once

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Tarranon posted:

a link between worlds is really good, I'm glad that they give you pretty much every item in the game up front and gate exploring behind stuff like the gauntlets, flippers, etc.

really helped them get away from the 'use one item you picked up in this dungeon and then never touch it again' school of dungeon design. also the dungeons and music are good af.

It is a good game, and the central gimmick of going into the walls was thankfully snappy and rarely felt forced. About the only real complaint I have about the game is when they brought vertical movement into it in the ice temple and getting to the ice temple, since the perspective often made timing drops a bit difficult.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
I'm gonna make out with Gaen Izuko.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
Here's my newly revised list:

1. Gaen Izuko
2. Kanbaru Suruga
3. Kaiki Deishu
4. Karen Arararagi
5. Tsukihi Araragi

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

FirstAidKite posted:

he kicked a cat once

he made up for it

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
I just finished watching Onimonogatari.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

The Colonel posted:

I just finished watching Onimonogatari.

...yeah :(

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'm thinking of suggesting some anime movies for my department's movie night through this anonymous online poll thing, but I can't think of any sci-fi ones I've seen other than Patema Inverted, which story-wise was a bit eh.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Does it have to be sci fi?

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

Strange Quark posted:

I'm thinking of suggesting some anime movies for my department's movie night through this anonymous online poll thing, but I can't think of any sci-fi ones I've seen other than Patema Inverted, which story-wise was a bit eh.

paprika

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Sakurazuka posted:

Does it have to be sci fi?

It's the astronomy department, so I'd assume so. Here are the films they have offered so far

I guess a competent dub would good too, since they're probably almost all normies.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Strange Quark posted:

the gintama movie

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Oh, thanks! I also thought about Redline, which is something I've been meaning to see, but I'm worried if it might be too violent.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Endorph posted:

the gintama movie

Well...

Strange Quark posted:

I guess a competent dub would good too, since they're probably almost all normies.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

Strange Quark posted:

I still call BS on this statement.
What do you want to know?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Strange Quark posted:

It's the astronomy department, so I'd assume so. Here are the films they have offered so far

Memories is good and fairly normie friendly.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Strange Quark posted:

Oh, thanks! I also thought about Redline, which is something I've been meaning to see, but I'm worried if it might be too violent.
Redline is good but people are more likely to complain about Sonoshee than how many dudes get blown up.

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
I know it's a little played out as a suggestion but Akira looks like it belongs on that list if they all haven't seen it

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Bad Seafood posted:

What do you want to know?

I need to see littleorv back up his statement with examples, for one thing.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Also Ghost in the Shell.

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
wow guys can't believe somebody suggested anime, haha that's crazy. how are we looking on the font cache anyway

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Well who am I to argue?

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
Anyway, thanks for the movies suggestions! Five's a good number, even though I kinda doubt any of them will get enough votes to win.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Strange Quark posted:

I need to see littleorv back up his statement with examples, for one thing.

I don't want to ruin the magic that is Joseph Joestar.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Strange Quark posted:

I don't recall there being much violence in Redline

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Squark's department reveal themselves as huge weebs.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
I guess I hosed up, since entering whatever in the free text box just throws up the whole thing as a single option, whoops.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Knorth posted:

There's two guys who get their faces busted up, but most of it's just "Aaaaaaaa-" evaporated immediately in an explosion.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Knorth posted:

There are tits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

littleorv posted:

There are tits.