Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
canepazzo
May 29, 2006

:smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Gigi Galli posted:

Kalinic seems pretty ok? Nice signing.

Ha, nice.

He seems like the poacher Mario Gomez should have been.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

The only unbeaten team so far is... Sassuolo.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

"Soulex" posted:

Nikola Kalinic is signing for Fiorentina soon. He any good? Type of player we need

poo poo Farm posted:

he's poo poo

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

empty quote me again at the end of the season so i can post the smug face with the eyebrows

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

*in italian voice* that's a tasty table

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Frosinone are up 2-0 and Saponara just got sent off, we could see Juve inch ever closer to the relegation places!

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Well we have our first managerial firing - and it's not Max Allegri - Carpi fired Castori.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

trem_two posted:

Well we have our first managerial firing - and it's not Max Allegri - Carpi fired Castori.

This will change nothing, I'm afraid.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Buffon, Bonucci, Chiellini and Barzagli were given "Tapiri d'oro" from Striscia La Notizia this week

They give this out to people who really hosed up or did something stupid, or had something stupid happen to them

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Give one to Hernanes too imo

Also voting Big Kev Lasagna for Carpi player manager

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Is there any reason a gold tapir is somehow a trophy for that concept? I'm bewildered.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

With Ancelotti available I wonder if Juvenuts will pull the trigger sooner than later.

I hope not as I would like Ancelotti and Liverpool (which won't happen)

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

Sandwolf posted:

Is there any reason a gold tapir is somehow a trophy for that concept? I'm bewildered.

I had to find this out

Google Translate
"the recipient of this award should feel guilty or depressed about what he has done or has happened to him, and therefore should have a sad face or long face, similar to the features of the elongated snout and the trunk of the tapir."

e- Also Cassano has won at least 8 from what I can tell

Seltzer fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Sep 28, 2015

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Seltzer posted:

I had to find this out

Google Translate
"the recipient of this award should feel guilty or depressed about what he has done or has happened to him, and therefore should have a sad face or long face, similar to the features of the elongated snout and the trunk of the tapir."

e- Also Cassano has won at least 8 from what I can tell

holy loving poo poo, Italy (unlike Juve) never disappoints.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Gigi Galli posted:

Buffon, Bonucci, Chiellini and Barzagli were given "Tapiri d'oro" from Striscia La Notizia this week

They give this out to people who really hosed up or did something stupid, or had something stupid happen to them

Hahaha

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Caceres crashed his Ferrari into a bus stop while driving drunk last night.

Cool season keeps getting cooler :thumbsup:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

To steal a joke: more points taken off his license last night than Juve have earned all season.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Saponara got a three match ban for insulting and swearing at the red when he got sent off yesterday. Empoli are hosed.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

trem_two posted:

Fact: Turin turns people into drunk drivers.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Sandwolf posted:

Fact: Turin turns people into drunk drivers.

lol if you think they weren't already, most Latin American men think they are invulnerable supermen and that drunk driving is cool and good because they can totally handle it. I know I have had that thought myself many times while drunk, luckily I planned ahead and never got a driver's license.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

True men don't bother with a license and go unnoticed for decades.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

When questioned by the police, Caceres said "I'm Vidal"

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

canepazzo posted:

When questioned by the police, Caceres said "I'm Vidal"

lmao

reminder: http://www.caughtoffside.com/2012/0...-bakaye-traore/

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Lol I forgot about that

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Roma are in official Midseason Form a whole month early.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
15th place

:mrwhite:

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
It's fine, Khedira is back and is the solution to all of Juve's issues. He's a Leader that has Won Things, after all.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Football Italia says Caceres was surprised at Juve's decision to suspend him and that he wasn't drunk while driving his Ferrari over road islands and into a bus stop.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

It's fine, Khedira is back and is the solution to all of Juve's issues. He's a Leader that has Won Things, after all.

He'll be injured again in a few games since I'm almost certain he will be pressured to play hard and be rushed back.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Sandwolf posted:

Football Italia says Caceres was surprised at Juve's decision to suspend him and that he wasn't drunk while driving his Ferrari over road islands and into a bus stop.

It was just his OCD kicking in after a two year pause. He is going to crash another sports car into an airport in January 2018.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Gigi Galli posted:

He'll be injured again in a few games since I'm almost certain he will be pressured to play hard and be rushed back.

Speaking of, Jovetic is injured. Apparently he got hurt warming up for the Viola game

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Soulex posted:

Speaking of, Jovetic is injured. Apparently he got hurt warming up for the Viola game

Just in time to not play during the international break. If it's real he'll be out til Christmas though.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

They said a month if I recall.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Soulex posted:

They said a month if I recall.

Don't remember if you were following the threads/Fiorentina back then (especially 2012, his last year with us), but Jovetic is notorious for this - his pain threshold is super-low, injuries that should take 1-2 weeks could take 1-2 months with him. Hence his nickname in his last years in Fiorentina of "il bua", "the boo-boo".

It's his biggest (and I would say only) limit.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

BOA BOA BOA TENG TENG TENG TENG is currently training in Milanello. Rumours of a January signing.

Speaking of January signings, very loud rumours of Mexes ending up with us, after all. Milan will be replacing him with Ranocchia.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

canepazzo posted:

BOA BOA BOA TENG TENG TENG TENG is currently training in Milanello. Rumours of a January signing.

Speaking of January signings, very loud rumours of Mexes ending up with us, after all. Milan will be replacing him with Ranocchia.

Honestly, if he does those wonder goals for us I'll be chuffed.

I remember Jovetic being hurt a bunch. He's glass.

Rossi just re upped with Viola and took a wage cut.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

canepazzo posted:

Would take a boateng if he's willing to work. Ranocchia for Mexes is a sideways move, without the wonder goals that Mexes sometimes scores. Dont' know about that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
I am confused and bewildered by this year's edition of Juventus FC to date.

• Locked thread