Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Even I don't like this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

CapitalistPig posted:

What are you saying magnus?

Hang free or die moist

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Magnus Gallant posted:

Hang free or die moist

good motto

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

I was going to finally join the DJ stuff but the link in the op is down...

I feel like listening to video game mashups. Anyone have a good link or artist I can just put play on and listen to? It's all thanks to that Chrono Jigga link someone put up recently. I've listened to that and Team Teamwork, both which are pretty great.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

100YrsofAttitude posted:

I guess they finally ran out of funding.

:rip:

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

EccoRaven posted:

I guess they finally ran out of funding.

:rip:

Story of my life. The party ends as soon as I show up.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

100YrsofAttitude posted:

lol 100yrs they've literally had a death clock on their site because they haven't got enough donations. You picked the funniest time to join lol.

Also tbf a lot of the youtube music videos we play end up getting blocked in other countries so it's not a great experience.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
hey bk you should sign up for my game.

other people should too.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3744155

prove lumpen right!

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
i guess no one was using real life dollars to purchase their avatars. lol

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

dubtrack.fm

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

EccoRaven posted:

hey bk you should sign up for my game.

other people should too.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3744155

prove lumpen right!

Nah. I've played in like 3 of your last 4 and I'm getting too busy atm.

I keep seeing other games I want to play in, like Planescape mafia, but I really am at my best with 1 game at a time so I'll abstain.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

It's chugging along right now which I'm sure has something to do with plug closing.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
https://www.dubtrack.fm/join/sa-wifom-omgus

let's dance to music?? is that what this does?

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
spotify just needs to add a chatroom and all these stupid sites will be obsolete

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

BottleKnight posted:

Nah. I've played in like 3 of your last 4 and I'm getting too busy atm.

I keep seeing other games I want to play in, like Planescape mafia, but I really am at my best with 1 game at a time so I'll abstain.

Bummer you're fun to play with and if you keep up with his games you'll be the fully immersed in the Eccoverse.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Bummer you're fun to play with and if you keep up with his games you'll be the fully immersed in the Eccoverse.

I like eccogames! Don't get me wrong.

I'm just kind of itching for a role madness game tbh.

Also Soldiers will probably eat up my time.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

I usually try to do one game at a time too actually, but I keep that rule to mafia games only. I try to be more lax about mafia-likes since they don't come along so often.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I try to limit myself to two games unless something really catches my eye.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Asiina posted:

I try to limit myself to two games unless something really catches my eye.

Same but with one.

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop
Slack Mafia, the Mafia game you play using Slack, only needs TWO MORE PEOPLE to launch!
This game features:
  • a balanced, open setup
  • secret identity option; play as yourself or escape your meta and forge a fresh new identity with which to flaunt your skill and prove all the naysayers wrong!
  • 48 hour days and 24 hour nights, moderated with precision
  • an exciting roster of wonderful fellow players
  • easily play from various devices, with notifications if you like for when the action happens
  • channels, reactions, post-starring, searchable, mentions-tracking
  • newbies welcome!!

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
I just tripped over a dog and landed basically on top of it ( a 70 pound bull dog) with my face in its face. It took that as a sign of aggression and decided to attack my neck.

Now I'm bleeding haha.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Magnus Gallant posted:

I just tripped over a dog and landed basically on top of it ( a 70 pound bull dog) with my face in its face. It took that as a sign of aggression and decided to attack my neck.

Now I'm bleeding haha.

haha neato.

You should bite it back.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Magnus Gallant posted:

Now I'm bleeding haha.

I hope not badly.... whose dog is it?

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Dogs are loving dumb. Now it's trying to say hi and get petted by me as I'm trying to clean up the cuts with isopropyl alcohol and gauze.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

100YrsofAttitude posted:

I hope not badly.... whose dog is it?

Not too bad i got him off me real quick. Only got two bites off before I punched the poo poo out of it

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Magnus Gallant posted:

Dogs are loving dumb. Now it's trying to say hi and get petted by me as I'm trying to clean up the cuts with isopropyl alcohol and gauze.

I kicked a dog in a bar the other night by accident. And by kick I mean the motion of my foot as I walked into it. This has happened a couple of times with my cat, when she's running around like a nut. She just bounces off and scampers under the couch to only come out seconds later. It's like she's on adrenaline at those moments.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

I have basically put all the rules/methods I used in last night's fake mafia game into a text document.

I am (eventually) going to run another one, just like last night's.

With further revision, I am considering running a rotisserie-style game where the players (real people) select players (dice-based constructs) and earn points based on the performance of their selected constructs through a series of further fake games. But that is only an idea at this point.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Yeah I think the dog was just scared and went into attack mode. It's fine now and I don't blame the dog

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Allen Wren posted:

I have basically put all the rules/methods I used in last night's fake mafia game into a text document.

I am (eventually) going to run another one, just like last night's.

With further revision, I am considering running a rotisserie-style game where the players (real people) select players (dice-based constructs) and earn points based on the performance of their selected constructs through a series of further fake games. But that is only an idea at this point.

This sounds fascinatingly dumb. I'd love to play.

Magnus Gallant posted:

Yeah I think the dog was just scared and went into attack mode. It's fine now and I don't blame the dog

How gallant of you.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Please keep us updated with your live posting as you fight this dog.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
One time I had to fight a pitbull off barehanded, it was pretty nuts.

My girlfriends neighbor was walking her two little pomeranians and she was chatting with us and this pitbull was just wandering the neighborhood and attacked one of the pomeranians so there was this like 3 minutes of chaos that felt like an hour.

I was on the pitbull choking it out from behind trying to get it to let go, like I was choking the thing hard I have no idea how it lasted that long, meanwhile this poor old lady was getting her hands ripped up by this pitbull. The dogs are howling and my girlfriend unloads an entire can of glade room freshener poo poo into its face while I'm choking it still.

The pit bull lets go of the lady she scoops the dogs up and runs inside the house with my girlfriend and I am left outside with the drat dog behind it choking it out and finally my girlfriend opened the door again so I pushed the dog away from me and ran inside.

The lady's dogs somehow made it out with superficial scratches but she got her hands bit up.

That was my craziest dog story.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

CapitalistPig posted:

One time I had to fight a pitbull off barehanded, it was pretty nuts.

My girlfriends neighbor was walking her two little pomeranians and she was chatting with us and this pitbull was just wandering the neighborhood and attacked one of the pomeranians so there was this like 3 minutes of chaos that felt like an hour.

I was on the pitbull choking it out from behind trying to get it to let go, like I was choking the thing hard I have no idea how it lasted that long, meanwhile this poor old lady was getting her hands ripped up by this pitbull. The dogs are howling and my girlfriend unloads an entire can of glade room freshener poo poo into its face while I'm choking it still.

The pit bull lets go of the lady she scoops the dogs up and runs inside the house with my girlfriend and I am left outside with the drat dog behind it choking it out and finally my girlfriend opened the door again so I pushed the dog away from me and ran inside.

The lady's dogs somehow made it out with superficial scratches but she got her hands bit up.

That was my craziest dog story.

Holy poo poo. Pit bulls are scary. I wouldn't put my hands anywhere near the mouth when they're angry

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Magnus Gallant posted:

Holy poo poo. Pit bulls are scary. I wouldn't put my hands anywhere near the mouth when they're angry

It was that or just let it maul this old lady and her dogs.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Whose pit bull was that? How do you let your dog just wander about? Some people.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Whose pit bull was that? How do you let your dog just wander about? Some people.

I don't know but it had a collar on so it was somebodys

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Someone who probably trained aggression into it :(

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
honestly I always wondered if the dog went home and the owner was like "Why does the dogs head smell like glade?"

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Tremendous Taste posted:

Someone who probably trained aggression into it :(

Thats the crazy thing, I think it was just trying to play because no one got seriously hurt I think it was just nipping at the lady and even though I know its teeth were on the little dogs so it could have hurt them a lot worse.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Those dogs are loving huge. My friend has a Rottweiler. The goofiest dog you've ever met, biggest dog I've ever met also. Things gotta be close to 3.5 feet tall and 125 pounds and can stand up and put its front legs on your shoulder. If that thing was coming after me I'd probably poo poo my pants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
i knew a guy who was attacked by coyotes while walking to work