Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe
i played it a while back because it looked like escape velocity nova in 3d. combats ok once you get over some of the silly controls schemes but the ai is dumb as bricks and the story mode is bad. i spend most of my time in sandbox mode doing missions and stuff to get bigger ships but gave up on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

c undertale status
I made the mistake of letting a monster be facebook friends with me now I keep getting anime updates

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

very tempted to buy a copy of system shock now that it's been released on gog

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Awia posted:

the guy who made stanley parable is releasing a new game on thursday called "a beginners guide", no other information about it other than the name and the release date

what are the odds he's learned how to make an interesting game in the last year

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

Pinterest Mom posted:

what are the odds he's learned how to make an interesting game in the last year

very low

Gus Hobbleton
Dec 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

SynthOrange posted:

c undertale status
I made the mistake of letting a monster be facebook friends with me now I keep getting anime updates

dont post my facebook updates

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Space-Pope posted:

i dont see at the date or knuc, tho :confused:

Keep your disgusting accusations to yourself you hosed up furry sadbrain bitch.

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

As a Millennial I posted:

where is frog fractions 2.

its been inside you all along

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
finally got around to finishing Shadowrun: Hong Kong

a good game and a better more personal story without having you rub shoulders with the mary sue dragon retards or other celebrities

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

"The faster you use your cooldowns, the faster you can use them again"

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

Video Game Championship Wrestling Livestream

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Keep your disgusting accusations to yourself you hosed up furry sadbrain bitch.

whole lot of hypocrisy from space pope considering dog years don't factor into sex crime laws

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Constant Hamprince posted:

whole lot of hypocrisy from space pope considering dog years don't factor into sex crime laws

i won't make that assumption, as it's possible for dogs to live 18 years

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy
xenonauts is 6 fiddy in the latest humble bundle for those waiting for it drop in price.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
It was really cathartic to just land in that drat valley in mission 6, run in for the honeybee and then blow the poo poo out of some skulls for an s rank

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

SynthOrange posted:

c undertale status

MiniFoo
Dec 25, 2006

METHAMPHETAMINE

goddamnit that actually made me chuckle

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Ridinspinnaz posted:

if you guys want someone cool to do group missions with, or try out some raids add PSN: Baronbonghits (this goes for any other yospos destiny players) I'm just getting into the game about level 26 on my titan and messin around with alts.

Also if anyone wants the redbull quest without subjecting yourself to the awful flavour of redbull : F777 4PTA

kk. my psn is quiggy105, feel free to add me and ping me whenever you see me online. i tend to be shy about contacting other people to play but im not shy about actually playing, just like send me a message saying "yospos bithc" or w/e so i know its you

also i found a helm that is fully 14 light more than my current one and i want to infuse it but i have no exotic shards. curse you lootgames

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

also is there a way to gain queens wrath rep these days or am i hosed if theres something i want but dont have the rep for

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
is destiny actually fun. I played the demo to level 7 and I guess it seems ok but $60? does it get more fu n or something

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

bump_fn posted:

is destiny actually fun. I played the demo to level 7 and I guess it seems ok but $60? does it get more fu n or something

you answered your own question

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

SmokaDustbowl posted:

you answered your own question
ugh. i was having fun w mgs 5 and then the double whammy of the ending and also the

we;ll spooiletr i guess but
the game make you think yo have a side op to get quiet back and nope at the end of the side op she's totally gone for good gently caress you

maybe its just a troll but the combination made me not want to play anymore at all

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here

Notorious QIG posted:

also is there a way to gain queens wrath rep these days or am i hosed if theres something i want but dont have the rep for

I suppose you can do the wolves den stuff. there's a quest line that unlocks some weekly bounties with them too. it's weird.

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
Finished Plague of Shadows it was good

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe
cmgsvs: huey finished my big tank thingy but i cant figure out how to deploy it. is it a mission later or something?

also i was doing a eliminate tank unit side op but forgot to bring my anti air missile to kill the attack helicopter. i instead fultoned a tank into it :black101:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Like everything to do with Huey it's poo poo and a disappointment. You get to do some S class dispatch missions with it.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
what happened to star citizen why is the greey forum asking refunds i dont understand

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

Siljmonster posted:

what happened to star citizen why is the greey forum asking refunds i dont understand

it's a scam, what a surprise

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Derek Smart

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

Which is the best/worst, Star Wolves 2 or Star Wolves 3?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/features/14695-Star-Citizen-Controversy-Reaches-a-Boiling-Point if you actually want to know

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

oh so its just derek smart being hiumself

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtYVAF0FPTE

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

Kuvo posted:

also i was doing a eliminate tank unit side op but forgot to bring my anti air missile to kill the attack helicopter. i instead fultoned a tank into it :black101:
:eyepop:

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

Kuvo posted:

i cant do that anymore since i have the blackhole fulton, very sad

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy

Cardboard Box A posted:

Which is the best/worst, Star Wolves 2 or Star Wolves 3?

Star wolves 3

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Awia posted:

i cant do that anymore since i have the blackhole fulton, very sad

you can turn off the wormhole when you do mission loadout

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
s-ranked everything and beat all bonus objectives but i have one more outer ops mission left at 1.5 hours that's at 50% success rate

• Locked thread