Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Modern Day Gerstmann flipping out in the bathroom, shower curtain blowing around, animalistic sounds, water in the sink splashing his face. Trembling, he raises his eyes to the mirror.

Godlike Blonde Jeff stares back at him, shaking his head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is Blonde Jeff like when the Deadly Premonition guy turns into his old self or whatever.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Raymond Hog
Nov 28, 2013

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think calling Drew a Vita is a little harsh but I guess there's not much else really. Maybe calling him a PS3.

Dr. Scheme
Apr 28, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Modern Day Gerstmann flipping out in the bathroom, shower curtain blowing around, animalistic sounds, water in the sink splashing his face. Trembling, he raises his eyes to the mirror.

Godlike Blonde Jeff stares back at him, shaking his head.

Modern Jeff: "drat you Dietrich!" *breaks mirror*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Drew was pretty funny in pre-Dan UPFs now that I gone back and watched them. I like the Twisted Metal Encyclopedia Bombastica because Dan just starts pulling cheat codes out of a 1997 wormhole in his rear end and Jeff is audibly blown away by it.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Wormskull posted:

Drew was pretty funny in pre-Dan UPFs now that I gone back and watched them. I like the Twisted Metal Encyclopedia Bombastica because Dan just starts pulling cheat codes out of a 1997 wormhole in his rear end and Jeff is audibly blown away by it.

i love drew

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

i think that was like first thing i watched with dan on it and it was instant cred in my eyes

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I think calling Drew a Vita is a little harsh but I guess there's not much else really. Maybe calling him a PS3.

i made that before he really became part of the crew

Soral
May 30, 2009

i'm really happy that drew graduated from full time behind the scenes guy to fully fledged member of the crew

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

lol, incredible

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I like drew because he would be on podcasts where everybody would be discussing the latest AAA releases and they would turn to Drew and he would join in with stuff like "I bought Super Mario World for my GBA Micro!"

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

I like drew because he would be on podcasts where everybody would be discussing the latest AAA releases and they would turn to Drew and he would join in with stuff like "I bought Super Mario World for my GBA Micro!"

Lol

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Wormskull posted:

drew = xbox 360 elite

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

I watched a Brad plays Demon Souls where Brad opens up with a South Park reference and Vinny's like wow... So should we do memes as well? Uhhh... SMH... and then Brad clears his throat and expresses excitement at how many souls he has and Drew from the control room says, "All your souls are belong to you, Brad."

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Wormskull posted:

I watched a Brad plays Demon Souls where Brad opens up with a South Park reference and Vinny's like wow... So should we do memes as well? Uhhh... SMH... and then Brad clears his throat and expresses excitement at how many souls he has and Drew from the control room says, "All your souls are belong to you, Brad."

Lol

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
drew owns in every way

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

lmao

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

drew is definitely the most fuckable

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

lmao

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

HORMELCHILI posted:

drew is definitely the most fuckable

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zz4EulC5to0

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

epic drew

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Vinny acting all skeptical about reffing and rules in sports games is my favorite.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/quick-look-nba-2k16/2300-10727/ At about 1 hour 5 minutes on this... lmfao

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Wormskull posted:

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/unprofessional-fridays-01-10-2014/2300-8362/ About a hour in where Vinny starts playing Starforge. kreyGasm

lol he digs for like 20 minutes

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Like almost every UPF when Vinny was still in SF Brad starts dozing off like a little baby around the 1 hour mark lmfao.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I didn't watch all of them because going back I was finally hitting ones where Patrick was still in SF and I nearly kicked over my computer tower when I saw his goatee.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

SM64Guy posted:

undertale looks like rear end

im going back on this after playing it for a while, sorry everyone

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I didn't watch all of them because going back I was finally hitting ones where Patrick was still in SF and I nearly kicked over my computer tower when I saw his goatee.

lmao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

SM64Guy posted:

im going back on this after playing it for a while, sorry everyone

Another one bites the dust.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

On this week's podcast he revealed that in high school he had a secondary account in America's Army called "combat_photographer" and he role-played being a war journalist by going into fire fights and trying to take print screen screenshots of the action, lmfao.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

On this week's podcast he revealed that in high school he had a secondary account in America's Army called "combat_photographer" and he role-played being a war journalist by going into fire fights and trying to take print screen screenshots of the action, lmfao.

hahahahah

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

In Training posted:

lmao

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Tim Allen Idea Exchange

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Dan Didio posted:

Tim Allen Idea Exchange

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ660Ik6Ft0