Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Summer peed her pants once in the first episode, once in a false memory, and recalled doing it last ep.

So a total of one third of the season so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

Johnny Truant posted:

"Morty? What're you doing with Taddy Mason?"
"Holy **** dad, shut the **** up!"

Gets me every time.

It would have been awesome if Taddy Mason's voice was similar to Rick's, partially to make Jerry's continuous confusion a bit more understandable, and to highlight that he so badly wants Rick to befriend him that he's spending hundreds of dollars he doesn't have in the hopes that someone sounding Rickish will call him and start a friendly chat.

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012
I'm starting to think that A) one of the creative directors (probably Roiland) has a watersports kink or B) this is all designed to make us go into pointless speculation about Summer's incontinence for his amusement

Honestly B sounds closer to the truth

curiosity fucked me up
Oct 7, 2014

Segmentation Fault posted:

I'm starting to think that A) one of the creative directors (probably Roiland) has a watersports kink or B) this is all designed to make us go into pointless speculation about Summer's incontinence for his amusement

Roiland's a scat man

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

commieB posted:

Roiland's a scat man

:confused:

Guy A. Person
May 23, 2003

That's THE Scatman, Scatman John.

Roiland just like poo.

johntfs
Jun 7, 2013

by Cowcaster
Soiled Meat

Guy A. Person posted:

That's THE Scatman, Scatman John.

Roiland just like poo.

Well, that's A Scatman. There are others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esFm2Ogja3k

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

You'd think she'd stop wearing white pants all the time.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
In the preview for next week looks like the whole family is going to a party, minus Jerry.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Well, there's all the constant pee references with Summer, Roiland specifically asking if there was anybody who cosplayed as Summer during some comic expo when they were in a panel about to give away prizes to the best R&M cosplay(like literally stopped the announcer talking and addressed the crowd, pausing to make sure there was nobody quiet or in the back he may have missed), and then in a little promo for an R&M art contest where Rick says to send in nudes of Summer but they play it off by Morty being disgusted and Rick reminding him sex sells.

I saw this like one after the other as Youtube kept autoplaying videos one day and it stood out.

johntfs
Jun 7, 2013

by Cowcaster
Soiled Meat

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

Well, there's all the constant pee references with Summer, Roiland specifically asking if there was anybody who cosplayed as Summer during some comic expo when they were in a panel about to give away prizes to the best R&M cosplay(like literally stopped the announcer talking and addressed the crowd, pausing to make sure there was nobody quiet or in the back he may have missed), and then in a little promo for an R&M art contest where Rick says to send in nudes of Summer but they play it off by Morty being disgusted and Rick reminding him sex sells.

I saw this like one after the other as Youtube kept autoplaying videos one day and it stood out.

So Roiland has a shameful attraction to Morty's underage sister and apparently does not always keep it in a dream of another person in his dreams?

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

johntfs posted:

So Roiland has a shameful attraction to Morty's underage sister and apparently does not always keep it in a dream of another person in his dreams?

Yeah sure why not.

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

it's in the mighty hands of steel
Fun Shoe

Fister Roboto posted:

You'd think she'd stop wearing white pants all the time.

Or at least that they wouldn't be white anymore. Up front and in the crotch, that is.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Okay, we know Summer's sick thing with peeing, and Morty's sick thing with jacking off everywhere, are there any sick things Rick has that popped up this season?

Who am I kidding. Are there any sick things that Rick does that hasn't popped up this season?

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

RandomPauI posted:

Okay, we know Summer's sick thing with peeing, and Morty's sick thing with jacking off everywhere, are there any sick things Rick has that popped up this season?

Who am I kidding. Are there any sick things that Rick does that hasn't popped up this season?

He's pretty great at composing original musical pieces and dances to go with them.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

RandomPauI posted:

Giraffes

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

it's in the mighty hands of steel
Fun Shoe

But is true pansexuality a sick thing? Besides, it was a giraffe whose mind was part of a collective intelligence. So if you think about it, it really was a consenting adult... giraffe.

Maybe the point of all this is that Rick doesn't have any sick things going on because he doesn't see things as sick like regular people do. We only perceive these things as sick because we've got what the intergalactic call a very planetary mindset

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Rick handed them a bunhc of technology, and it made a huge impact, but didn't really change anyhting.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Dan Harmon hates giraffes.

Typical
Mar 19, 2007

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

Hey Typical: post all the crazy pod launchers you went through, all the red canisters were cool.

There was only 1. but i did quite a few drawings of it. I will post it when I get off work.

Funkmaster General
Sep 13, 2008

Hey, man, I distinctly remember this being an episode of Spongebob. :colbert:

Typical posted:

There was only 1. but i did quite a few drawings of it. I will post it when I get off work.

What about the power suits? That seems like something that would have a bunch of cool vatiations.

Typical
Mar 19, 2007

Funkmaster General posted:

What about the power suits? That seems like something that would have a bunch of cool variations.
The suits were handeled by character designers. but I can show you a rocket launcher i did when I find it.

for now enjoy these killing devices.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Segmentation Fault posted:

The Lost R&M Episode shows Rick taking another crack at those seeds by having Summer hide them in her urethra.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Typical posted:

The suits were handeled by character designers. but I can show you a rocket launcher i did when I find it.

for now enjoy these killing devices.

What do you draw these in out of curiosity?

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

Harmon did the "3 Weeks Earlier" gag on Community this year. So, it was likely a nod to that (which itself was making fun of the construct.)

https://twitter.com/communitytv/status/596341067366076418

But who knows which was written first.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Goddamn, the screenplay thing was so accurate. Every writer I've ever known has said "Don't just tell me it's great because we're friends, tell me what you really think!" and then you do and they immediately get defensive and butthurt about it.

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

commieB posted:

Roiland's a scat man

Roiland's IMDB profile picture for those who haven't seen it:

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Jagchosis posted:

Goes well with his vanity card:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEB2EGvxRxY

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.

GORDON posted:

The Lost R&M Episode shows Rick taking another crack at those seeds by having Summer hide them in her urethra.

You...have no idea how female anatomy works, do you?

Edit: OH I get it because she pees her pants all the time. Still weird.

Just Offscreen fucked around with this message at 14:13 on Sep 30, 2015

johntfs
Jun 7, 2013

by Cowcaster
Soiled Meat

Just Offscreen posted:

You...have no idea how female anatomy works, do you?

Edit: OH I get it because she pees her pants all the time. Still weird.

Maybe that's how Annie got her puffy vagina.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

johntfs posted:

Maybe that's how Annie got her puffy vagina.

Rick REALLY needs those seeds.

qntm
Jun 17, 2009

sticklefifer posted:

Goddamn, the screenplay thing was so accurate. Every writer I've ever known has said "Don't just tell me it's great because we're friends, tell me what you really think!" and then you do and they immediately get defensive and butthurt about it.

That segment felt very personal. And cathartic.

johntfs
Jun 7, 2013

by Cowcaster
Soiled Meat

GORDON posted:

Rick REALLY needs those seeds.

Interdimensional customs has those scanners that look waayyyy up your butt now. He had to use a different... hiding spot.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i love the cadence the guy uses to read his terrible script. i keep repeating 'he was a man. she was a woman.' in my head with the same stupid voice

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

(It's you!)

I want someone to enter Abradolf Lincler as an Independent candidate for election.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

sticklefifer posted:

That infuriated me. It was amazing.

Mavric
Dec 14, 2006

I said "this is going to be the most significant televisual event since Quantum Leap." And I do not say that lightly.
Title: Three weeks earlier. :smug:

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Rick got his free stuff from Nintendo.

Holy christ I love this show.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Was the title of his screenplay three weeks earlier? How was the title also "the end?"? Does title just mean a word on the center of the screen?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Jagchosis posted:

I love Justin's special bathroom in the Rick and Morty office.

• Locked thread