Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
I recognize that smb is a good game but I'm really bad at it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lord of the files
Sep 4, 2012

anyone got any good cyberpunk games to recommend?

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Nitrocat posted:

EYE

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Nitrocat posted:

invisible inc

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Nitrocat posted:

digital a love story

Bhodi
Dec 9, 2007

Oh, it's just a cat.
Pillbug
invisible inc and maybe satellite reign?

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Nitrocat posted:

EYE is weird as poo poo

also the shadowrun games

Hong Kong > Dragonfall > Shadowrun Returns

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Fabricated posted:

EYE is weird as poo poo

please play eye its all the cyberpunk anyone needs

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
dxhr if you haven't played it yet

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy
i sent like 90% of you an invite to the new community poo poo that came with the 3.00 FW for PS4. i have no idea if it's working so if no invites have been received then idk.

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA
i never finished dxhr, it just got super boring and the storyline was nonsensical garbage

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Nitrocat posted:

uplink

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

Liver Disaster posted:

please play eye its all the cyberpunk anyone needs

More than enough in fact.

I've never really like any cyberpunk other than in literature so go read a book imo.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Notorious QIG posted:

i have the 1960s costume for arkham knight, it owns

not nearly good enough.

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

gonadic io posted:

go read a book imo.

this should be the thread title really

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
eye is bad. please dont correct me saying the proper conjugation is "am".

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Blackula69 posted:

i never finished dxhr, it just got super boring and the storyline was nonsensical garbage
I enjoyed the ending where apparently the sane, canon thing to do is to collapse a facility that while housing a non-sensical human-powered supercomputer also was made to fix global warming- killing your boss, the humanity first guy, and hundreds and hundreds of innocent workers and scientists along with yourself.

You know, because using the AI to blast out an edited tape that properly implicates the illuminati as the cause of all the bullshit is bad...but killing hundreds of people and destroying a facility that could do some good for world is like better because it "lets people make their own decisions" and stuff. :iamafag:

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Squeezy Farm posted:

eye is bad. please dont correct me saying the proper conjugation is "am".

:xd:

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Fabricated posted:

I enjoyed the ending where apparently the sane, canon thing to do is to collapse a facility that while housing a non-sensical human-powered supercomputer also was made to fix global warming- killing your boss, the humanity first guy, and hundreds and hundreds of innocent workers and scientists along with yourself.

You know, because using the AI to blast out an edited tape that properly implicates the illuminati as the cause of all the bullshit is bad...but killing hundreds of people and destroying a facility that could do some good for world is like better because it "lets people make their own decisions" and stuff. :iamafag:

the right answer is killing you are self because then they wouldnt have made a sequel

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

they're probably looking for good cyberpunk games

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Liver Disaster posted:

the right answer is killing you are self because then they wouldnt have made a sequel
Nah you actually do that canonically but somehow you manage to gently caress up dying

everyone else dies I guess though!!

Also your former girlfriend is apparently secretly an amoral bitch because she 100% willingly signs up with Versalife knowing full well that they intentionally created shortages of the anti-rejection drug stuff to charge ridiculous amounts for it, along with all of the other unethical research they did along with having their PFC brutally kill her coworkers for not working with them

Fabricated fucked around with this message at 19:37 on Sep 30, 2015

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

dxhr was actually good

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Fabricated posted:

Nah you actually do that canonically but somehow you manage to gently caress up dying

everyone else dies I guess though!!

THAT IS BULLSHIT UGH

adam jensen can't do anything right, he asked for it by being incompetent

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Kenny Logins posted:

invisible inc

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
That one level in saints row 4

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Blackula69 posted:

the story makes plenty of sense

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Shaggar posted:

the story makes plenty of sense

why would it make sense to kill everyone on panchea

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6e0abCt1ww

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

i can't remember a single thing about it. i loved the original, but the new one was an orange-filtered mess with terrible immersion-breaking boss fights and cutscenes rendered at 720p that made zero sense

i know they fixed a bunch of that but come on

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
that's a ridiculous misrepresentation

it was a gold filter

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

looking forward to new deus ex too buddy

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

P4DAN HAS ARRIVED
IT IS BEAUTIFUL

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Blackula69 posted:

i can't remember a single thing about it. i loved the original, but the new one was an orange-filtered mess with terrible immersion-breaking boss fights and cutscenes rendered at 720p that made zero sense

i know they fixed a bunch of that but come on

i remember a level starting on a rooftop in montréal and my being very pleased that the future-montréal skyline was in a vg level and how plausible it was

(but then i noticed that they c-ped the same background like three-four times, so you had multiple downtowns with the same buildings, and that was annoying)

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

DX:HR was a fun game to stealth your way through the level carefully knocking out / hacking everything in your way and then once it was an empty wasteland you could walk around and find all the bespoke secret paths that you couldn't possibly discover organically and think to yourself "Huh, I could've really used that 20 minutes ago if I'd know about it."

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Liver Disaster posted:

adam jensen didn't die for our sins

one of his clone sons did

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

Pinterest Mom posted:

i remember a level starting on a rooftop in montréal and my being very pleased that the future-montréal skyline was in a vg level and how plausible it was

(but then i noticed that they c-ped the same background like three-four times, so you had multiple downtowns with the same buildings, and that was annoying)

yeah, exact same

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

god dammit

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

wtf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necronomoticon
Aug 14, 2007

Millennial 80's business guy
new ps4 firmware adds friendslist poo poo and communities. is there a yospos group yet?

• Locked thread