Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best K-On?
This poll is closed.
Mio 26 18.18%
Yui 21 14.69%
Ritsu 30 20.98%
Azusa 17 11.89%
Mugi 49 34.27%
Total: 143 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i was kinda harsh on Straighten Up! at first because it's way more stylized and simple than Ballroom, but it's very cute and it could actually translate well as an anime (which I'd love to see happen)

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

GOD WHY IS IT RAINING SO HARD TODAY????

Like, are you gonna do other things on these days you're taking off or is it just all League of Legends action?

JDRockefeller
Apr 26, 2010
I just watched the Dragon Ball Z Freeza Resurrection movie the other day and it was dumb.

Cept for the part where someone just loving shot goku. That was rad.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

dogsicle posted:

i was kinda harsh on Straighten Up! at first because it's way more stylized and simple than Ballroom, but it's very cute and it could actually translate well as an anime (which I'd love to see happen)

its not bad no

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

ballrooms art is fantastic but also fluctuates kinda, there was a section recently where the art was slipping especially with anatomy but the latest chapters are back up there

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

boom boom boom posted:

Like, are you gonna do other things on these days you're taking off or is it just all League of Legends action?

Well, I have like 7 days off that I haven't used and time is running out?

Not like I really do anything on my days off? I just generally relax at home and relish in not having to work.

The reason I'm taking the days off are because the tournaments are from like 9 pm to 3 am or whatever, so while I can watch and go to work the next day, I'll be tired as hell and unable to concentrate.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

lol at the class doing a transvestite cafe for their festival event

e: ahaha, a Lupin themed choreo

dogsicle fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Oct 1, 2015

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
hmm...is mgs2 the only game that has ever been brave enough to depict a woman with hairy pits...

do NOT troll me with hair fetish VNs

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

dogsicle posted:

lol at the class doing a transvestite cafe for their festival event

what class is this?

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

Tarranon posted:

hmm...is mgs2 the only game that has ever been brave enough to depict a woman with hairy pits...

do NOT troll me with hair fetish VNs

all the metroid games

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

boom boom boom posted:

what class is this?

the dancesport club president is flashy and sometimes falls into feminine speech (bc he grew up with 5 sisters), so the class he's in decided their event should be an "onee cafe" and he got forced into leading it

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

If I could permanently get rid of my armpit hair and leg hair without pain or expense, I would. Likewise facial hair, because even with only having to shave about once a week, that's too much work!

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

chumbler posted:

If I could permanently get rid of my armpit hair and leg hair without pain or expense, I would. Likewise facial hair, because even with only having to shave about once a week, that's too much work!

lol how much of a babyface are you only gotta shave weekly

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

chumbler posted:

Same.

The only thing my chin stubble is good for is annoying the hell out of my mom with it.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

teenbler

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
I'm glad Owarimonogatari will be on Crunchyroll
down with daisuki

JDRockefeller
Apr 26, 2010

Sharkopath posted:

Maybe he's just lazy and is fine with looking like poo poo for a week. I know that's how I roll.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Sharkopath posted:

Hell I'm glad of it. I'd hate having to shave every day.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

sorry about the sadbrains attack last night sharky

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

FartRomancer.EXE posted:

all the metroid games

*googles Samus Aran armpits*

quote:

"What the hell?! Let me out!" yelled Samus,

"What? And miss out on the fun we're going to have, no way!" said the space pirate girl
"So, you're Samus Aran huh? Well my name is Jasmine, but you can call me 'master'." The girl said with a smile. "Now, what is the code to the cargo storage miss Aran?" asked Jasmine.

"I will never tell you." said Samus.

"Fine, fine. Have it your way..." said Jasmine as she poked Samus's underarm, Samus bit her lower lip while trying not

i guess i was asking for this...

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
I had a polite disagreement with a friend at the Kickboxing Klassroom today. I said Koimonogatari was my favorite Monogatari arc, and he said it was the shittiest one. Ultimately though, I decided not to destroy him... today.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Tarranon posted:

*googles Samus Aran armpits*

i guess i was asking for this...

Trying not to laugh? What, is the pirate trying to tickle Samus?

What is this, a story for children????

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
"Ms. Anderson, Billy's trying to tickle me!"
"Billy, stop trying to tickle Sally. Sally, stop trying to step on Billy's foot."

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I'm back from work.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

psssh hey kid

you wanna go watch a movie?

http://www.livestream.com/nitecrew

dont tell anyone

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

its a movie about a naked austrian man coming from the future to ruin everyones good time at a night club

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Tsurezure Children is the tank version of Wakabayashi's 4-koma thing, redrawn, right? Is there a proper order I should read some interleaving of them? Do chapters of the former simply replace those of the latter?

It's all very confusing.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Time to play Alpha Protocol. Today: I will beat the tutorial, finally.

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

The Colonel posted:

I had a polite disagreement with a friend at the Kickboxing Klassroom today. I said Koimonogatari was my favorite Monogatari arc, and he said it was the shittiest one. Ultimately though, I decided not to destroy him... today.

I hope you kickbox his face. Shittiest one...smh...

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

http://webm.land/media/6CWE.webm

rie kugimiya was the perfect choice for koto

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

The Colonel posted:

Break into his house and eat his talismans

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
Glad the cat boyfriend manga is good; I saw it in the update list and wondered about it but hadn't had a chance to look at it.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

I started watching Yuru Yuri this week. Chinatsu has some issues. :stare:

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
Kyouko the best.

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

The Colonel posted:

Kyouko the best.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

The Colonel posted:

Kyouko the best.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
Death Note is the airport fiction of shounen manga.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

Everything Burrito posted:

Glad the cat boyfriend manga is good; I saw it in the update list and wondered about it but hadn't had a chance to look at it.
We've a need to turn to greener pastures now that Tomo-chan's proven to be a bust.

• Locked thread