Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
[img]http://imgur.com/h9a78Ow
[/img]

i bought from this sponsor once. i got a novelty pen which looked like a blood-filled syringe, a dry-erase study pad, and a frankenstein lego man keitai strap i used on my gba sp until his head fell off. the anchoring tab which once held his head made him look like a headless ghoul with an exceptionally large pen15. i clicked the link on the front page to buy these products.

i sincerely miss zack parson's sponsored product reviews of novelty items. peter payne (CEO, J-List, Co., ltd., llc.) misses YOU.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Rusty Rickshaw posted:

Hi
The bad ads are still here, plus there is also a Lexus rich media ad that makes Safari on iOS hang.

use the awful app, friend

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Rusty Rickshaw posted:

Hi
The bad ads are still here, plus there is also a Lexus rich media ad that makes Safari on iOS hang.

If you havent tried blocking all of the ads on the site with AdBlock yet, give it a go.

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Literally The Worst posted:

use the awful app, friend

I.N.R.I posted:

If you havent tried blocking all of the ads on the site with AdBlock yet, give it a go.

Neither of these is a solution, please stfu.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
I want more ads.

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
I have no ads. I suggest everyone else purchase no ads.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
The Tom Brady ads are about to go away, so it sounds like there is going to be a new ad related problem (no flashing Tom Brady ads)

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Nooner posted:

The Tom Brady ads are about to go away, so it sounds like there is going to be a new ad related problem (no flashing Tom Brady ads)

It's good actually. They were made and posted by noted Bad Person Conquistador/Fetus Tree. He was recently banned for being creepy and a bad poster. Let's purge him from the site!

psymonkey
May 22, 2006

This post is full of pretty awesome holes. I like all the holes in this post.
Was just stopping by this forum to give kudos because my phone hasn't gotten raped by ads in awhile, but I guess judging by the title you figured that out already! Anyways good work.

Also the Tom Brady ads are hilarious and I'm not even a fan. I'm disappointed the new ones aren't flashing.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Ralp posted:

i'm mostly just amazed that someone is trying to read this fifteen year old website on a mobile browser and doesn't have a gun to their head the entire time

i love my dead gay forum but optimized for mobile browsing it is not

dont use adblock, though, i turned adblock off once the bad ads were fixed

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

zen death robot posted:

Works fine on a tablet.

i, disagree, but that's okay this forum is great because of the things that make us different

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

i'm mostly just amazed that someone is trying to read this fifteen year old website on a mobile browser and doesn't have a gun to their head the entire time

i love my dead gay forum but optimized for mobile browsing it is not

I use a galaxy note 3 for 80% of my browsing and never have any issues

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

a lot of my posts are phone posts and it works fine for me.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
I will turn adblock off when they stop advertising aggro-gator

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

kiss rear end

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Ralp posted:

oh , no , im sure of it. itll definitely solve his problem :P

Surprisingly Dope
Jan 12, 2011

Lope burgs again
I'm using the awful app, and it seems to be working as a solution. No bad ads.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

corn in the bible posted:

what. who cares

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

you guys the bad ads came from the top of the site. those were ads that sometimes infected people's computers with malware, or had auto redirects if you were on mobile things, or pop ups or pop unders or crashed your browser. the ads on the bottom are just animated gifs or jpegs that link to threads or websites.

i truly, sincerely hope this helps.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Puppy Galaxy posted:

you guys the bad ads came from the top of the site. those were ads that sometimes infected people's computers with malware, or had auto redirects if you were on mobile things, or pop ups or pop unders or crashed your browser. the ads on the bottom are just animated gifs or jpegs that link to threads or websites.

too much poo poo on my screen in any case. buy no ad

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

Puppy Galaxy posted:

I'm pretty sure all the people who are calling out aggro-gator by name clicked on their ads because they thought they were going to see boobs and got sent to amazon instead and they're really upset about it

They want to get rid of aggro-gator because if they see those ads again they're going to click on it because they're really stupid and that's just going to make them even madder

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
aggro-gator is just annoying because there's a bunch of banner ads and none of them deliver what they promise at all.

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Moridin920 posted:

aggro-gator is just annoying because there's a bunch of banner ads and none of them deliver what they promise at all.

But they were all obviously fake; the only one I saw that I was disappointed because I wanted it to be real was the "World of Sloths" ad.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Moridin920 posted:

Is your girlfriend a horse???

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Puppy Galaxy posted:

Neigh

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Puppy Galaxy posted:

there have been a lot of gems around here

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
in korean neigh means yes, owned

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

BattleMaster posted:

But they were all obviously fake; the only one I saw that I was disappointed because I wanted it to be real was the "World of Sloths" ad.

that SJW RPG looking enticing alright

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Darth123123 posted:

too much poo poo on my screen in any case.

lol you are a loving retard

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

zen death robot posted:

You made this up

https://www.google.co.kr/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=korean%20for%20yes

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ah, so desu ne

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

corn in the bible posted:

Adblock doesn't recognize the ads on the bottom as ads ;)

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

It's because those ads are an integral part of goon industry. I've gotten help writing a resume and now I'm inspired to get a better job. Anyway, they could be turned off in the user control panel, but i like them and choose to leave them on.

The AG ads are p hillarious, ね?

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

i'm not super offended by the aggro gator ads or anything but that guy should've followed through on any of those ideas instead of making lovely Imgur

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 13:04 on Oct 2, 2015

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Even a child knows that you can add stuff to block ;)

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
just wanted to report this ad, pretty disgusting at a time like this when so many of us are struggling to get aids

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

zen death robot posted:

It's spelled "Ne" not "neigh"

Actually it's spelled [Korean Character for Ne] :smugspike:

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Actually it's spelled [Korean Character for Ne] :smugspike:

´Ï°¡

Ah I can't get it to do Korean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

i'm not super offended by the aggro gator ads or anything but that guy should've followed through on any of those ideas instead of making lovely Imgur

waitwhat? its the same guy who created the facebook of waffleimages?

he must be a millionaire, they practically have a monopoly on free image hosting!