Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cuntman.net

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3685394&userid=30414

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

lol

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i can't recall what used to be in those posts someone recklessly edited them

bacalou

ron color

lmao

ron color

haha.....whoops my bad

Piso Mojado

lol

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Lil Cunty posted:

Karl Benz: Ahahaha my invention will decimate the environment, pollute the atmosphere, cause wars, kill thousands of people and and enslave the rest! All in a century's time! I will destroy the world! Muahah-

Humanity: heck yeah where do I sign

Benz: uh, no, see, I'm going to destroy the world. um, like a global extinction event. it's bad you're not supposed to be into it

Humanity: ok, I want a red one

Benz: no no, it's evil, your uh, your children will inherit a desolate waste and future generations will rue your-

Humanity: my wife wants one too

joke_explainer

dogcrash truther
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3743798

the unabonger

lol

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

smoobles posted:

alfred i hope you get brutally murdered IRL no offense

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cuntman.net

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

nice... finally made it into the good post goldmine after all these years

joke_explainer

I actually liked that, i'm sad it got gas chambered, I didn't get to BYOB until now

cuntman.net

the last post was what made it imo

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
that last post was the reason i gassed it, it really seemed like gxc hated it

----------------

GEExCEE

I think it's funny and in the spirit of the thread that it got gassed

dogcrash truther

GEExCEE posted:

I think it's funny and in the spirit of the thread that it got gassed

Agreed that it's perfect as is

GEExCEE

alfred... posted:

nice... finally made it into the good post goldmine after all these years

You deserve be5tter than this

dogcrash truther

GEExCEE posted:

You deserve be5tter than this

Thread: scientists predict what people will say and do in the near future

alfred... posted:

guy doing his laundry
yeah, just putting all my dirty clothes in the wash. taking my pants, shirts, undergarments and socks and throwing it all into the machine. next to add the detergent! after im done with the laundry im going to have sex with a robot

alfred... posted:

guy at the skate park
woo! im doing ollies and 360s and all sorts of cool skateboard tricks in zero-gravity at the zero-gravity skate park. so many cool tricks that we didnt have 1000 years ago are available to us now that we can skate in zero-g (urban slang for zero-gravity). i cannot wait to show all these tricks to my robot trainer, and proceed to have sex with him.

alfred... posted:

guy playing video games
im playing video games and im getting all sorts of scores. im getting scores like 3, 5, 208, etc. now that its the future we ran out of high scores and we count low scores too, just to spice things up a bit. after a short stint at the gaming desk (gaming is a very important job in the future) im going to eat some dinner. after that, im thinking about having sex with a robot.

GEExCEE

alfred you are a valued member of the community. I exhort u.

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

GEExCEE posted:

alfred you are a valued member of the community. I exhort u.

thank u

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

dave. posted:

robie posted:

Moth makes me froths
Hello I am robie i have the same problem. AS you. My dog bring home mothes all of the time when i let her in to the backyard. I tell her no but she does not understand. She does not undestand the fear of the moth in my home. She kepp bringing the moth in my house and I just want them gone. Please dog training. I need the creature away Any tip aporiciated

El Spider

dogcrash truther posted:

Thread: scientists predict what people will say and do in the near future

lol

----------------

Twerkteam Pizza

THREAD OF GOOD POSTS

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Jenkem Delivery posted:

*Drops keys and bends over to pick them up*

"Yes, yes bow to me!"

*Glares up at the Death Moon*

----------------

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

THREAD OF GOOD POSTS

looks like gbs posts to me :evilbuddy:

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

GEExCEE posted:

Hamurrabi's Code posted: posted:

1. He who smelt it dealt it
2. No sex in the champagne room
3. Chick flicks in the man cave = huge no
4. Gotta get that boom boom boom
5. Gas, grass, or rear end - nobody rides for free
6. You better not touch that thermostat young lady
7. 20 minutes into Netflix n chill u gotta turn around n give her this look
8. Don't fake the funk on a nasty dunk
9. If you break it, you buy it.
10. Be excellent to each other

alnilam

TWIST FIST posted:

swine coswine and hamgent are important parts of pigonometry

google THIS

dogcrash truther posted:

The Hidden Horns

Generations have been charmed by this straightfoward, riotously enjoyable pass time, and many more have been driven to consternation and even madness by the hidden jollities of its seemingly unsophisticated rules. First, a five pointed star is placed on the ground, in the center of which a single candle is positioned. Should any one volunteer, he is placed between two points of the star and given a blindfolded goat and an obsidian dagger. As he slits the throat of the goat and drips the blood upon the candle he shouts in a merry voice "Hail Satan! Hail Lucifer!" No directions could sound more simple. The opinion that there is nothing in it has been expressed by those who have never seen the thing done. Not many people, however, are able to manage it -- the reason why, you young people will soon find out, if you decide to give the game a fair trial.

Macnult

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

exactly. mormons love committing felonies as long as you don't swear too much. it invites the devil into your soul

Lil Cunty

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

I'm gonna call people bugs. Like, "don't be such a bug, Cynthia". Or like, "get the hell away from me you old bug!" Or like... "EAT ME, YOU BUG-rear end FUCKER!"

ty crap

ty landy

bacalou

ron color posted:

break into their home and smoke weed in it....then who's going to call the cops??? hahaha

ron color posted:

consider hiding print outs of ppopular memes and song lyrics around their home to throw them off the trail

cuntman.net

Hick Magnet posted:

When I was in High School my friend and I tried to make weed brownies, but we didn't know what we were doing so we just put weed in a brownie recipe and assumed it would work. It didn't get us high at all but the next day I took a big poop that smelled like straight weed and that's how my parents found out I smoked weed.

Hick Magnet posted:

parents: were you smoking pot in the bathroom?

me: No, what hap-- yeah. yeah. that's easier to explain than the truth.

weird

by zen death robot

GEExCEE posted:

Dumbledoge rose as Hairy Pawtter opened the door to his secret chamber. "Ah," he barked, "I see you have found my memery. This is where I keep all my fondest and rarest memes. I have many memories of days I've spent here, looking at the funniest quips of yesteryear. This is a first edition 'oh you' jpeg... This was the most viewed 'unimpressed firehydrant' image macro of 2013. But I digress... These memes are under peril, Hairy. The Dark Lord Voldemeowrt's power grows by the day. By 2020, more than forty percent of internet memes will be cat based. Dogwarts will be forced to shutter its doors. Did you know that over 90% of our funding comes from internet ad revenue? Neither did I until the board told me yesterday."

----------------

dogcrash truther

bog pixie

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

• Locked thread