Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

chumbler posted:

What if Akalyn actually is a real magical girl?

in my heart she is.
Also requesting someone Photoshop Magical Girl Akalyn in the "I WANT TO BELIEVE" poster.

tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
OK yeah that was pretty, pretty funny. Yeah.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Wittgen posted:

Cover inside the dust jacket of volume 12. Not directly from the comic itself, but in case you're really super paranoid about spoilers, translations are up to the middle of volume 11 right now.

Repeating the Huh Where for the new page.

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.
:psyboom:

That was an actually good, comprehensible amount of zany bullshit. I find JWWW tends to have WAY too much going on, like the last chapter, but this was really well done, and the payoff, holy poo poo. Haven't laughed like that at JWWW ages.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

ElMaligno posted:

in my heart she is.
Also requesting someone Photoshop Magical Girl Akalyn in the "I WANT TO BELIEVE" poster.

tia

Needs an "Akaly~n" sound effect too

tia

cyrus_zane
Mar 28, 2014
You thought it was a spy, BUT IT WAS ME! DIO!!

HOW DOES THIS MANGA KEEP TOPPING ITSELF?!?!?!?!

Once again I make the following statement: THIS IS THE GREATEST ROM-COM EVER!!!!!

Sir PigglyWiggly
Jan 12, 2013

I got lost in the woods.
Now I'm a tree!
To everyone who keeps asking how this will keep topping itself, at some point in time Kuromine will have to talk to the mother and she will know everything

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

It's less of a rom-com and more of a farce. It does it very, very well though.

Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

We have decided to decline your offer of a butt kicking.

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

Repeating the Huh Where for the new page.

Does the image not show up, or are you confused where the image comes from? If it's the first, I'm not sure why that would be.

If it's the second, the manga gets collected and published in volumes of about ten chapters each. Each one has a dust jacket. That picture is inside the dust jacket of volume 12. Left side is the actual book. Right side is the dust jacket.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!

Wittgen posted:

Does the image not show up, or are you confused where the image comes from? If it's the first, I'm not sure why that would be.

If it's the second, the manga gets collected and published in volumes of about ten chapters each. Each one has a dust jacket. That picture is inside the dust jacket of volume 12. Left side is the actual book. Right side is the dust jacket.

I meant the translations. There's more that's already translated?

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

Woops.

Artificer fucked around with this message at 02:25 on Sep 25, 2015

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

Artificer posted:

I meant the translations. There's more that's already translated?

Nope. That's from the japanese volume 12.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

That link is dead.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Here's a Kissmanga link.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.

Libluini posted:

That link is dead.

Fixed.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

http://bato.to/read/_/347162/jitsu-wa-watashi-wa_v11_ch94_by_futari-wa-pretty-anon

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

Looks like they messed up a page.

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
I had a problem following the dialogue in this chapter (even ignoring the out-of-order page). I couldn't really tell who was saying what, or why.

cyrus_zane
Mar 28, 2014
The key to any good lie is to stick to it no matter what.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Ah, what a bunch of dorks :allears:

HellCopter posted:

I had a problem following the dialogue in this chapter (even ignoring the out-of-order page). I couldn't really tell who was saying what, or why.

Basically, everyone was freaking about about Daddy Shiragami being the teacher, him denying it, and Karen constantly going back and forth in her belief because she just can't help trusting both Genjirou and Kuromine (she's an angel!). Also, Akane was playing her usual mind games again, getting the old man to admit why he came to the school, while simultaneously strengthening the relationship between Kuromine and Genjirou.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Genjirou for best daddork.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
Chapter looked fine to me just now.

I always love the parts of this manga where they duplicate poses and expressions to show parallels

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
Yep, in the comments they said they fixed it earlier today.

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

Nothing exciting to see here. Move along.
Best male character!

Best vampire dad!

:allears:

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Folt The Bolt posted:

Best male character!

Best vampire dad!

:allears:

What are you talking about? That's clearly a woman; she said so herself.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
Those bats that hover around vampire dad and mimic all of his expressions/react in the exactly same way are the best. :3:

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.

HellCopter posted:

Agronox posted:

Yep, in the comments they said they fixed it earlier today.

Yeah, page order was incorrect, but the thing with the bubbles just may have been a style issue. We don't really have control over that, and it can get a little hard to tell who's saying what when there's multiple characters smashed into a small space in the panel. Sometimes you can tell based on the style of speech, but a lot of characters just have generic speech.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
Chapter 95: Let's have a family discussion!

RadicalR
Jan 20, 2008

"Businessmen are the symbol of a free society
---
the symbol of America."

Welp. We saw this one coming.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Asahi's sis and dad make an appearance! :haw:

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I wasn't entirely sold on having another character just be a girl because reasons, but I was very wrong. This was fantastic and one of my favorite chapters.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Gorram amazing :allears: Also, Mommy Shiragami confirmed for being the manga's most terrifying character.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
That issue was golden. This manga just keeps the hits coming.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

Asahi's sis and dad make an appearance! :haw:

I loving love those shots of people looking all horrified at the most outlandish of things.

Those empty eyes, the expression of sheer terror in their faces as they desperately try to comprehend just what the gently caress is happening... so majestic.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

Youko's mom is terrifying :stare:. ... I hope Asahi won't grow up to be a scary husband like that when he and Youko grow up and get married.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I like how it looks like she's holding a fan for the first few frames, until it is revealed to actually be a crowbar. Then you go back and realize that it wasn't a switcheroo, it actually was a crowbar the whole time.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

DrSunshine posted:

Youko's mom is terrifying :stare:. ... I hope Asahi won't grow up to be a scary husband like that when he and Youko grow up and get married.

If anything, what we know of Youko, SHE'LL be the one to take after her mom.

And Asahi's soft little OH. :allears: Amazing. So much emotion in that one syllable. We all know who is ACTUALLY in charge of the situation.

MrAptronym
Jan 4, 2007

"...And then there was Bitcoin."

I knew it was coming, but they always get me with the execution. The gender-swap character thing almost lost me at first (especially since its been done twice before here) but they really use each one differently and he is just presented so matter-of-factly without a word of the usual dumb baggage that comes along.

I like that they are bringing their families in more. its the natural progression now that they are together.

Bernardo Orel
Sep 2, 2011

RadicalR posted:

Welp. We saw this one coming.

Well, yeah, but I sure as hell didn't expect the execution to be this :stare: :stare: :stare:. Vampire Dad continues to have the best faces, but I guess that's a given with a wife like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

This was the best chapter for me. The delivery. The timing of the faces. I couldn't stop giggling like a fool.

• Locked thread