Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Chilichimp posted:

FALCONS, BITCH!

gently caress yes! We actually have playmakers on defense now!

quote:

From 124 snaps in coverage this year, Desmond Trufant has allowed THREE receptions. http://t.co/KtrXzSy1iL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Shath Hole posted:

gently caress yes! We actually have playmakers on defense now!

You're welcome.:smugbird:

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Chichevache posted:

Birds up, Bitch!!!

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
More Tomsula the Mic Rula

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/the-49er-blame-game/

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Chichevache posted:

To be fair, Tru has been a baller since before Quinnception, but yeah the scheme is helping him obviously. I love me some Desmond Trufans :swoon:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

That time Harbaugh threw Jed York out of the locker room saying "Men only" is a great moment in history

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

Chilichimp posted:

loving A, bye windows should be reduced to week 6-10 only, or hell, 7-9. It's not like 5 games couldn't fill all of the time-slots.

TNF
Early Sunday
Late Sunday
SNF
MNF

You'd probably need 6 because of doubleheader obligations to the networks.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

I will never tire of Carl coaching the 49ers.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

OxySnake posted:

I will never tire of Carl coaching the 49ers.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Mel Mudkiper posted:

That time Harbaugh threw Jed York out of the locker room saying "Men only" is a great moment in history
It's funny to think that those two words literally changed the franchise for the worst.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
If Harbaugh could do it all over again, would he be polite or would he double down?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Chichevache posted:

If Harbaugh could do it all over again, would he be polite or would he double down?

quadruple down

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
When you think about it that is some grade-a alpha man psycho bullshit to say.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

NC-17 posted:

jimharbaugh.txt

Badfinger
Dec 16, 2004

Timeouts?!

We'll take care of that.

Chichevache posted:

He got to escape a poisoned situation as a sympathetic figure and then be hailed as a savior at one of the most storied college football institutions. I have no idea why he'd be remorseful and be polite in hindsight.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

NC-17 posted:

Was that a queef? Because it sounded like pussy talk.

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo

Chichevache posted:

Was that a queef? Because it sounded like pussy talk.

what the gently caress happened to your glorious Kaep Dredd avi?!?

EDIT: also, sick burn

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

NC-17 posted:

You mean loving cool as poo poo. It's funny because Jed York ISNT a man.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Harbaugh referred to the players as "The Men." I'm more sure than I'm not that he said it's for "The Men (players) only." York being a whiny pissbaby heard what he wanted and sent the franchise in a downward spiral because of a perceived slight.

Get hosed Jed

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
This has nothing specifically to do with football, but it's basically a story about TFF

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Spoeank posted:

Harbaugh referred to the players as "The Men." I'm more sure than I'm not that he said it's for "The Men (players) only." York being a whiny pissbaby heard what he wanted and sent the franchise in a downward spiral because of a perceived slight.

Get hosed Jed

No actually he called Jed a little bitch boy because Jed is a little bitch boy

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
It's entirely possible that Jim simply thought that Jed was a fifteen-year old, and had never learned otherwise.

I see this, I don't allow it in a room with a bunch of 'roid beasts either. Just not likely to go well for him.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Mel Mudkiper posted:

No actually he called Jed a little bitch fuckboy because Jed is a little bitch fuckboy

:eng101:

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

didn't realize Jed was sitting on the iron throne at first, thought he was powering up or some poo poo

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Alaois posted:

didn't realize Jed was sitting on the iron throne at first, thought he was powering up or some poo poo

Jed powering up super saiyan style would probably involve a diaper appearing around his abdomen
"I'M LEVEL 2 *shits pants*"

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Did you draw that Carl, or is that just a drag-and-drop situation?

Because that is a very good Carl.

I mean Tomsula.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Chilichimp posted:

Nice Ramatar right there.

You gotta keep 'em separated

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

MechaFrogzilla posted:

You gotta keep 'em separated

my man :hfive:

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
I liked this, it should be a fart.

Chilichimp posted:

This is the perfect time for Sweet Thursday to launch into a poise derail.

I'm gonna go Gruden:

"Lemme tell ya Mike, if there's one thing I know, it's farts. I was cuttin'em down in Tampa Bay while this team was still in diaper shorts. To really let'em rip, your fart needs a lot of pocket presence. After the snap, I want to see some good footwork to make sure you're spreading it around to the offense. Balance is key in these situations, you're not going to want to run it on the ground every time. A good hindquarterback is going to air it out every now and then.

Back during my Superbowl run, we had a couple of muddy games. Tampa is in the tropics, Mike, so you're gonna get some moisture! And the key to half-time adjustments in wet games is to get it all out on paper, and collect your thoughts afterwards. If you can secure that, Mike, the rest of the pieces will fall into place."

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

NC-17 posted:

Give your bag a tug NC and get back to us when you can confidently tell another man to gargle your nutsack in a rec league dodgeball game

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

Febreeze posted:

I only got 3 games wrong last week, but the pictures were good ones
Plus, predictions for week 4

http://uproxx.com/sports/2015/09/nfl-week-4-predictions-illustrations-upsets/

I know pedantic accuracy isn't your thing, but Luke McCown is 3 years older than Brandon Weeden.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Febreeze, will there be a draw play of Fartghazi?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
what did brownie ever do to you

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Marshmallow Blue posted:

Febreeze, will there be a draw play of Fartghazi?

If it isn't Carl Tomsula in the 49ers mascot pose from the old logo, blasting out a mushroom cloud, then I just can't even...

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Chilichimp posted:

If it isn't Carl Tomsula in the 49ers mascot pose from the old logo, blasting out a mushroom cloud, then I just can't even...

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
gently caress

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

aahahahahahaha

Autistic Speculum
Apr 9, 2009
Yes!

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

hahahahaha

excellent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

This needs to be here

Magicpants posted:

John Fox wishes he had a wild ride. John Fox's ride is more like the coin-operated kiddie horse in the parking lot of a supermarket, and you've just put all your change into it and your damned kid is still crying because when you press the start all it does is lurch forward and die, and you're trying to prove to him that you're worth a drat because you're 45 and divorced, haven't been laid in 2 years, stuck in a dead-end career, and your ex-wife got engaged this past weekend, and then you find yourself screaming at the stock boy who was unlucky enough to have walked past, and he's just standing there pimply-faced, stoned, and not giving a poo poo because you're just another afternoon he's trying to get through, until finally your kid starts begging you to go home, but you're not about to give up on your $2.50 because you had to reach all the way under your carseat for that last dime and you're pretty sure you pulled something, so instead you decide to throw a haymaker at this damned 16-year-old kid who doesn't give a poo poo about your life because you know catharsis is the only chance you have at happiness anymore and you can feel the weight of your broken dreams collapsing against your lungs, and you barely even connect but all of a sudden you're surrounded by well-to-do shoppers, and then your ex-wife has to bail you out of jail, and you don't even hear her complain because you've been listening to that for the last 20 years of your miserable life and you already know you aren't gonna get to see your kid again anytime soon, although maybe that's not such a bad thing because you're not even sure if you love your kid, and then you're not even sure if you love anything anymore, and then one night after getting reamed out by your boss you go find that stupid loving kiddie horse and you torch it with a half gallon of gas because that poo poo's expensive and a lighter because you couldn't ignite it with a lit cigarette after four tries, and you just watch it burn while coughing trying to smoke these drat cigarettes even though you quit 10 years ago, drinking some JD's straight outta the bottle and even that just doesn't do it anymore, and then you live out the rest of your life without knowing what it's like to enjoy anything, and on your deathbed your kid is the only one that comes to see you and you can tell he doesn't really want to be there, and you want to say something, anything to him to prove it all meant something, but you just can't, and deep-down you know it was futile, and he leaves, and you die alone.

• Locked thread