Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

breathstealer posted:

Our Left Flank Has Been Mal-Functioned and STAGNATED AGAIN Owing to " UNCONDITIONAL PRIVILEGE " Given DePay by Courtesy of His compatriot Manager LVG !!!!!!

I Was STUNNED and BAFFLED by LVG's Deployment of Young at " RIGHT BACK " In Order for DePay to Continue Playing As Left Winger !!!!!!!!!!!!

LVG is Using Ashley Young Just Like " Disposing Toilet Paper " in Favour of DePay !

HOW CRAZY LVG'S N・E・P・O・T・I・S・M for DePay !!!!!!

LVG's Obviously Working for INTEREST OF ORANGE PRESSURE GROUP, NEVER EVER WORKING FOR ManUtd's SAKE REALLY AT ALL !

He's Jeopardizing, Undermining OUR BEST FORM During 6 Consective Wins Last Season Including Thrashing Spurs, Liverpool and City by Giving His Compatriot Player DePay " UNTOUCHABLE " Left Winger Regular Position DEPRIVING ManUtd of PACE & SPEED at Left Flank.

So LVG is Going to Play Ashley Young As " Right Back " From Now On ??????
GREAT, ISN'T IT ?
THANK YOU, LVG, FOR SQUANDERING " Our Best Left Winger " with True Pace & Speed FOR YOUR COMPATRIOT INTIMATE PLAYER DePay !!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't even know Gene Ray liked football.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

http://metro.co.uk/2015/09/30/reading-fc-release-music-video-for-excruciating-club-song-they-call-us-the-royals-5415076/

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

breathstealer posted:

Our Left Flank Has Been Mal-Functioned and STAGNATED AGAIN Owing to " UNCONDITIONAL PRIVILEGE " Given DePay by Courtesy of His compatriot Manager LVG !!!!!!

I Was STUNNED and BAFFLED by LVG's Deployment of Young at " RIGHT BACK " In Order for DePay to Continue Playing As Left Winger !!!!!!!!!!!!

LVG is Using Ashley Young Just Like " Disposing Toilet Paper " in Favour of DePay !

LVG's Obviously Working for INTEREST OF ORANGE PRESSURE GROUP, NEVER EVER WORKING FOR ManUtd's SAKE REALLY AT ALL !

He's Jeopardizing, Undermining OUR BEST FORM During 6 Consective Wins Last Season Including Thrashing Spurs, Liverpool and City by Giving His Compatriot Player DePay " UNTOUCHABLE " Left Winger Regular Position DEPRIVING ManUtd of PACE & SPEED at Left Flank.

GREAT, ISN'T IT ?
THANK YOU, LVG, FOR SQUANDERING " Our Best Left Winger " with True Pace & Speed FOR YOUR COMPATRIOT INTIMATE PLAYER DePay !!!!!!!!!!!!
this is solid analysis tbh

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

breathstealer posted:

GREAT, ISN'T IT ?

I thought Dr. Bronner was dead.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Whilst I agree on Gibbs, I still disagree that Cresswell is good enough for England.

He may have won Hammer of the year but you finished 13th last season so that doesn't really count for much, it's also subjective.

For example, whoscored has your entire midfield, Sakho and both CBs rated higher for last season. They also rated English full backs (left in bold) Rose, Baines, Trippier, Mee, Gibbs, Ward, Clyne, Bertrand and Chambers a 7 or above, whilst Cresswell was a 6.9.

I'm not saying that's the perfect measure but it's easy to see why Cresswell isn't in the squad.

Still B.A.E
Mar 24, 2012

quote:

Fog swirls cross the airfield as Barcelona’s players, victorious over two legs against Bayern Munich, disappear into their twin-propellor plane bound for Berlin. Behind them on the runway, Pep Guardiola turns to Robert Lewandowski and adjusts the collar of his trench coat, a little sadder, a little wiser, but filled suddenly with a sense of fresh, noble resolve. “You know Lewi,” he says out of the corner of his mouth. “This could be the start of a beautiful friendship.”

One guess for which UK journalist wrote this.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3LbWsv5xfQ

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Do they really have that many oriental fans?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

I got 1:05 in and realized there was somehow still two minutes and 55 seconds left

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Bobby Digital posted:

I thought Dr. Bronner was dead.

Say what you will about his philosophy, the man makes a good soap.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

"The glory of Reading"

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Show some respect for the retarded.

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Shrapnig posted:

Show some respect for the retarded.

:chanpop:

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
hahah

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Didn't he already get caught doing this?

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
i have no idea whether this is an old or new pic tbh

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
hell it might even be fake!!

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

Tsaedje posted:

"The glory of Reading"

If I'm at a game and I shout "come on" it's because somebody hosed up

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEm0A4y9dyI

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

I literally posted that on this page.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

Ewar Woowar posted:

I literally posted that on this page.

Hmmm seems you posted a muddled link and not an easy to click video. That's probably why I and everybody else scrolled past it. There's always next time.

Seltzer fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Oct 2, 2015

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Seltzer posted:

Hmmm seems you posted a muddled link and not an easy to click video. That's probably why I and everybody else scrolled past it. There's always next time.

You've made a powerful enemy today Seltzer

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:

This isn't loving Weekend Web poo poo

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Lol

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:

Tsaedje posted:

"The glory of Reading"

agreed

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:

Andre Le Fuckface posted:

One of our new owners has written a song about Reading to be played before the match against Leeds on Sunday

She's apparently worried that the Leeds fans will boo it lol

here's the lyrics I'd posted previously if you want to practise

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

Tsaedje posted:

"The glory of Reading"
true glory is picked

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

idgi

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

He doesn't know how to use Chapstick

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
I'm gonna go ahead and do an absolutely shameless u-turn on the Rooney situation.

Plenty of people have talked about his leadership inspite of his lack of form. I think they've failed to adequately quantify it and many, including I, have failed to fully realise it.

The reason I'm suddenly thinking of it is because I've been watching some of Chelsea and Arsenal's recent games and reading about all that's wrong in their world. They have no Keane or Keown to rally their own troops.

We are sailing on good waters right now, with seasoned hands like Smalling, Blind, Carrick and Bastian guiding the ship. It's easy to think that the Captain is redundant, merely along for a ride, a baggage even.

But sooner or later, we'll have to weather a storm. Maybe a Leicester side that fancies it can bully us again. The ref is having a wank on the same day. Sloppy mistakes on top of it.

Long story short, in times like that, we need a fighter.

Rooney is that fighter. There is no one else in our team who is a more ferocious fighter. When the chips are down, he's one of the few players who doesn't give up but keeps chasing and keeps fighting, even if it's a bit Don Quixote -esque.

One day, Morgan will be settled, Herrera will have learnt how to channel his energy, Memphis and Martial will be seasoned in both ups and downs.

Till then, it's better to not really need Rooney and have him, than to need him and not have him.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

http://www.buzzfeed.com/charliewarzel/the-men-in-blazers-are-finally-going-to-make-you-care-about#.al9kD07ee

Can The Men In Blazers Finally Make Soccer The Sport Of America’s Future?
Two British expat podcasters are obsessed with making good on the decades-old promise that America will care about soccer more than once every four years. And if it finally happens, they’ll be a big reason why.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

R. Mute posted:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/charliewarzel/the-men-in-blazers-are-finally-going-to-make-you-care-about#.al9kD07ee

Two British expat podcasters are obsessed with making good on the decades-old promise that America will care about soccer more than once every four years. And if it finally happens, they’ll be a big reason why.
Nice find.
They are incredibly grating retards

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/JOE_co_uk/status/648592128055054336/video/1

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
He's clearly a German version of Mr. Ferguson, and given how the United fans are making GBS threads their pants at the prospect of us taking him on, it's bloody obvious what we need to do.  I mean look at the guy ffs - looks like Viggo Mortensen after a night on the piss!

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:

R. Mute posted:

Scanned through it, saw “Soccer is the EDM of the sports world. I love that.” and had to close the window.

Jesus christ.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
I love looking at these because of how insane they always are, but this one takes the cake:

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

pik_d posted:

I love looking at these because of how insane they always are, but this one takes the cake:

Did Brendan Rodgers do this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

MyChemicalImbalance posted:

Scanned through it, saw “Soccer is the EDM of the sports world. I love that.” and had to close the window.

Jesus christ.

Only liked by foreigners and millennials. Checks out