Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dogwood Fleet
Sep 14, 2013

I'm going to pretend that this is the equivalent of that Evangelion episode.

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

corn in the bible posted:

theyr brothers thats gross

Aw it's Angry Beavers all over again?

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

mycot posted:

Aw it's Angry Beavers all over again?

No, that Norbert/Brian guy didn't want to gently caress Daggett at all. He wasn't weird or nothing.

Lamprey Cannon
Jul 23, 2011

by exmarx
Does anybody know the original source for this image?

I recall that it was from a comic about Dr. Wily being on trial, and Sephiroth was also there, but Google search-by-image doesn't seem to help with just the cropped form, and the combination of the search terms 'megaman', 'trial', 'sephiroth', doesn't seem to help.

Jellymouth
Jul 9, 2009
Fun Shoe

Holy gently caress, the >4k resolution on this.
I might be more impressed than disgusted, and I am pretty drat disgusted .

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Dogwood Fleet posted:

I'm going to pretend that this is the equivalent of that Evangelion episode.

I'm not sure what you're referring to or how it could possibly "improve" that image.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Lamprey Cannon posted:

I recall that it was from a comic about Dr. Wily being on trial, and Sephiroth was also there, but Google search-by-image doesn't seem to help with just the cropped form, and the combination of the search terms 'megaman', 'trial', 'sephiroth', doesn't seem to help.

It's from a webcomic drawn by a weight gain fetishist. Sadly, this will not narrow your search down in the least.

Dogwood Fleet
Sep 14, 2013

Internet Kraken posted:

I'm not sure what you're referring to or how it could possibly "improve" that image.

Teenage children driving robots go into a volcano to try and capture a monster embryo, but the robots have to wear fat suits to protect them from the heat of the lava. The teenage girl is upset because her super cool robot looks really really silly.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011

Lamprey Cannon posted:

I found the original webcomic's URL but it appears to have been replaced by a Japanese ad page.
EDIT: Here have something to compensate I guess.

Internet Kraken posted:

Acting like its the most amazing thing ever created builds a reputation it can't possibly live up to though. Its a good game but it has some serious issues. You wouldn't know that from the way people talk about it though.
The attitude really reminds me of bronies for some reason.

HGH has a new favorite as of 08:20 on Oct 1, 2015

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Light Gun Man posted:

TMNT never really stopped producing some type of content though. I mean, that last one there isn't even based on the old cartoon you're talking about.

As a TMNT fan though, yea "classic" TMNT fans are the worst because they act like the old cartoon was the source material and nothing else is as good and everything that follows it should be more like it and argh gently caress you move on god drat.

I don't understand why those people haven't moved on yet. I mean I loved the TMNT cartoon when I was a kid, but that was like 20 years ago. A lot of fun stuff was produced since then, all of it with plenty of fetishable stuff.
I wonder if someday the Bronies will take over for them. :unsmith:

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Darth TNT posted:

I don't understand why those people haven't moved on yet. I mean I loved the TMNT cartoon when I was a kid, but that was like 20 years ago. A lot of fun stuff was produced since then, all of it with plenty of fetishable stuff.
I wonder if someday the Bronies will take over for them. :unsmith:

At the very least they should read the comics, it's so weird to me that there are "hardcore tmnt fans" who don't even care to give the actual, real poo poo a try at all.

At the very, very least they could try the current IDW comic which is like 75% stuff from the old cartoon anyway but at least with a new spin on it.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

e: can't get this image working, blah

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth
Put link to image, not the page into img tag.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

foobardog
Apr 19, 2007

There, now I can tell when you're posting.

-- A friend :)

This seems like something Mxyzptlk would do. But who's going to be Dorothy?

Exit Strategy
Dec 10, 2010

by sebmojo

foobardog posted:

Cyborg. It's the only answer that makes sense.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

foobardog posted:

It's from an episode of superfriends.
http://superfriends.wikia.com/wiki/The_Planet_of_Oz

foobardog
Apr 19, 2007

There, now I can tell when you're posting.

-- A friend :)

Aw, I thought weird fan art guy was being more clever and creative than that. :(

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

BrigadierSensible posted:

No, that Norbert/Brian guy didn't want to gently caress Daggett at all. He wasn't weird or nothing.

I meant more of the weird fanart for Angry Beavers (which I'm not going to look up out of laziness.)

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Seriously just saw WW at first and assumed some furry poo poo.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

Lamprey Cannon posted:

google Saxxon. I'm not going to give you a link because I don't want to look at that poo poo again, ever

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

foobardog posted:

Batman, and the Joker is the wicked witch of the west.

Honestly, this might have been the plot of an actual silver age comic. They've done stranger things before.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

FlyinPingu posted:

google Saxxon. I'm not going to give you a link because I don't want to look at that poo poo again, ever

Well somebody better link it i wanna see it too and am too lazy to google.

Lamprey Cannon
Jul 23, 2011

by exmarx

Who What Now posted:

Well somebody better link it i wanna see it too and am too lazy to google.

Imagine the end of Akira, but with the knowledge that somebody's jerking off to it.

I couldn't find the rest of the Megaman comic, but now I don't really want to.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
So he's a weight gain and body horror fetishist? Does he throw in furry for the hat trick?

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Internet Kraken posted:

So he's a weight gain and body horror fetishist? Does he throw in furry for the hat trick?

Already got the hat trick, vore.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Ramos posted:

Already got the hat trick, vore.

Ah, the modern trifecta.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Rip_Van_Winkle
Jul 21, 2011

"When life gives you ghosts, you make ghost-robots"

I think this is a philosophy we can all aspire to.

deadzone.gif

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXmw2proooA

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

Big must have been guest-designed by Nomura, because he has a completely pointless belt.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

That loving Sned posted:

Big must have been guest-designed by Nomura, because he has a completely pointless belt.

it's for his fishing supplies, duh :downs:

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
They should give up on sonic games and just make big fishing sims

DrSnakeLaser
Sep 6, 2011

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

The gently caress is that? Looks like someone mashed a clown suit with Christopher Lloyd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Arcsquad12 posted:

The gently caress is that? Looks like someone mashed a clown suit with Christopher Lloyd.

appropriate since Chris Lloyd voiced that character (yes really)

• Locked thread