Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.
I've got Charles Clay for a TE in a non-PPR league(because gently caress tight ends this year)

I am considering dropping him for Maxx Williams and going streaming, any opinions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Catfish Noodlin posted:

I've got Charles Clay for a TE in a non-PPR league(because gently caress tight ends this year)

I am considering dropping him for Maxx Williams and going streaming, any opinions?

I have Brady on bye and have been streaming TEs and not only did I take Williams over Clay, I picked up Joe Flacco. So I hope he's good!

Marklar
Jul 24, 2003

Ball is Love
Ball is Life
I just want Yahoo to allow me to have more characters to name a team.

Eternal Hobo
Nov 7, 2008
Is Chicago's offense such hot trash that using Oakland this week is a good idea or would Cleveland be the better option?

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
I'm rolling with Oakland in at least one league. Cleveland D would be more tempting if I could trust their offense more.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Zypher posted:

I'm rolling with Oakland in at least one league. Cleveland D would be more tempting if I could trust their offense more.

Sup YOLOakland buddy?

Eternal Hobo
Nov 7, 2008
Alright I'm riding the Oakland train and seeing where it takes me.

VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!

Marklar posted:

I just want Yahoo to allow me to have more characters to name a team.

I just want ESPN's add/drop/waiver claim system to be designed by someone who actually plays fantasy football and uses the site. Also the mobile app's gamecast live scoring thing is way, way better than the lovely old one that you have to use if you're on your actual league site.

Basically I wish ESPN would loving redesign their fantasy site already so that it feels like a website that was actually made in the 21st century instead of being a link/text based geocities piece of poo poo.

SurgicalOntologist
Jun 17, 2004

Catfish Noodlin posted:

I'm streaming tight ends and went for Clay this week. T-Mobile's been goods and Sammy's out... so :shrug:

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

Lot of risk taking this weekend. Riding the T-mobile train and the Oakland defense (as a Raider fan, I've tried really hard to stay away but this matchup is pretty favorable)

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

SurgicalOntologist posted:

I'm streaming tight ends and went for Clay this week. T-Mobile's been goods and Sammy's out... so :shrug:

Yeah, I'd go Clay this week. Williams is tempting with Smith being the only other target in Baltimore.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

SeannieDarko posted:

Which would you guys rather have in 1PPR?

Stafford, Jeffrey, Melvin Gordon?

Or

Brady and Moncrieff?

I'm the Jeffrey owner and I have K. Allen and Jordan Matthews to soften the blow of losing Jeffrey.

Bumping this since it got lost in the Perriman gloating.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

TUS posted:

Lot of risk taking this weekend. Riding the T-mobile train and the Oakland defense (as a Raider fan, I've tried really hard to stay away but this matchup is pretty favorable)

TT is the new RG3. Use him before he breaks!

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
For 2QB leagues, is anyone optimistic about Bradford putting the dumpster fire out?

Harold Cooplowski
Sep 11, 2013
According to Deion Sanders: "MIKE VICK IS BACKKK!"

I'm going to laugh if he's fantasy gold for like three weeks of the year one last time.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
John Brown just randomly hit waivers in my .5 PPR work league. We start 2 RB/2 WR/2 WR, RB, TE Flex with only 3 bench spots- my potential drops are:

G. Tate
T. Coleman
A. Ellington
S. Johnson

I'm thinking I drop Tate here, but would appreciate a second opinion.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Forsette tonight,or vereen or abdullah?

Seebee
Mar 13, 2004

Azhais posted:

Forsette tonight,or vereen or abdullah?

I have this problem too, and I'm rolling with Forsette. I think I may go F>V>A though?

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!
Who would you rather have in non-PPR? Dion Lewis or Lamar Miller+Sammy Watkins?

365 Nog Hogger
Jan 19, 2008

by Shine
Schefter says Luck may not throw till Sunday and is truly questionable, freaking out a bit as the only options left are fitzmagic (6am), bortles, foles, and weeden. What do?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
When in doubt trust in bort

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Veritek83 posted:

John Brown just randomly hit waivers in my .5 PPR work league. We start 2 RB/2 WR/2 WR, RB, TE Flex with only 3 bench spots- my potential drops are:

G. Tate
T. Coleman
A. Ellington
S. Johnson

I'm thinking I drop Tate here, but would appreciate a second opinion.

I'd drop Tate for him.

Tiptoes posted:

Miller and Watkins, though depends on team a bit. If you're totally stacked at WR and Watkins will never start for you, I could see Lewis over Miller and Watkins being kind of inconsequential.

RTM
May 21, 2001

hewwo!
I love streaming defenses but I've been striking out this year (Indy/Miami/Atl) so when I say that I am going with Oakland this week, all y'all should probably stay away

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
If the Bears force Clausen to play as conservative as he did last week, there aren't likely to be many turnovers. On the other hand, there aren't likely to be many points either. So if you want a nice, safe floor option, you could do a hell of a lot worst than Oakland. At the very least, they aren't likely to score negative points.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Tortilla Maker posted:

Who's worth keeping the rest of the season in standard scoring?

Eifert or Witten

Yikes man. Both are great low TE1s. Witten because Weeden wont be asked to do much outside the numbers. Maybe trade one instead of outright dumping?

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Harold Cooplowski posted:

Also, what are my fellow Terrance Williams owners doing? I figured he'd at least be okay with Weeden but the dude didn't even look outside the center of the field for most of the game.

Witten is th wideout to own in DAL. They are smartly not asking Weeden to do more than dink n dunk.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

SeannieDarko posted:

Bumping this since it got lost in the Perriman gloating.

Brady and Moncrief. He's assuming the role Andre Johnson was supposed to have.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Tiptoes posted:

The latter

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Well I'm not enjoying what the Mike Vick Experience has in store for AB84

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Jesus, they gave Perriman an injection of stem cells? That doesn't sound like the sort of thing you do for a pcl sprain. That sounds like the sort of thing you do if you're House and everything else has failed and your patient is about to be a cripple forever.

Seriously that can't be routine can it?

Splinter
Jul 4, 2003
Cowabunga!

Splinter posted:

John Brown or Rishard Matthews ROS (standard)?

Leaning Brown here. Am I crazy? Rishard's production seems unsustainable, especially as they try to get Parker more involved. Brown does have Floyd coming back, but he seems to have solidified a significant role in the offense which should give him a solid floor. He's also been very close to some bigger weeks.

Anyone?

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.

Forever_Peace posted:

Jesus, they gave Perriman an injection of stem cells? That doesn't sound like the sort of thing you do for a pcl sprain. That sounds like the sort of thing you do if you're House and everything else has failed and your patient is about to be a cripple forever.

The only sort of stem cell therapy I'm even vaguely familiar with that sounds like it might come up is something they do for dogs with crazy hip dysplasia in order to essentially regrow the hip socket? Or something like that? So glad I didn't get the chance to get an Perriman stock- this sounds crazy.

Brown. Invest in that ARI offense- Palmer hasn't been broken yet- maybe it lasts.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

I believe the correct response on John Brown vs. Rishard Matthews is who loving knows?

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.

Brown is the safer bet, but I'm not sure that Matthew is a given to fall off- Tannehill really seems to like him, and it's Greg Jennings(whom has been awful) who is playing in front of Parker right now. There still may be a push for the investment in Kenny Stills to be justified- especially when Matthews is a FA at years end and all the other receivers have years left on their contracts.

Also Joe Philbin hates Matthews, and has basically buried him for the past two years. If Philbin is fired quickly that is a good thing for Matthews, if he sticks around I'm sure he'll get benched again somehow.

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich
Can anyone comment on this?

ESPN 1 Pt PPR
Give: RB - Ameer Abdullah
Give: WR - Donte Moncrief

Receive: RB - Doug Martin
Receive: WR - Rishard Matthews

My RBs:
LeVeon Bell
Arian Foster
Karlos Williams
CJA

My WRs:
TY Hilton
DeAndre Hopkins
Martavis Bryant

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
I feel like the guys you are giving are both better than the guys you are receiving. It's at best a lateral move at WR

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Edit: Nvm

Digital Jedi fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Oct 2, 2015

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Boon posted:

ESPN 1 Pt PPR

My RBs:
LeVeon Bell
Arian Foster
Karlos Williams
CJA

My WRs:
TY Hilton
DeAndre Hopkins
Martavis Bryant

Why would you even think about doing this?? Abdullah > Martin, Moncrief > Matthews. Shouldn't need help with these kinds of offers, honestly.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Boon posted:

ESPN 1 Pt PPR

My RBs:
LeVeon Bell
Arian Foster
Karlos Williams
CJA

My WRs:
TY Hilton
DeAndre Hopkins
Martavis Bryant

My comment: hell no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Forever_Peace posted:

The last guy I can think of who had stem cell injections in his knee was Sidney Rice, and that was done in the offseason.

He went on to concuss himself out of the league, but at least he was ready for Week 1. I have no clue what's going on with Perriman,

• Locked thread