Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

On this week's podcast he revealed that in high school he had a secondary account in America's Army called "combat_photographer" and he role-played being a war journalist by going into fire fights and trying to take print screen screenshots of the action, lmfao.

i love him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I wish Dan would shut his mouth on Metal Gear Scanlon 5 more.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

between drews inept playing and dans over enthusiasm it can get taxing at times

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Like the worst thing Dan has ever done on the site, of all the stupid nonsense he's said, him telling Drew in like a stern dad voice, "Well ya better get used to that. The game is about building an army," when Drew said fultoning everyone was going to be obnoxious is something you don't need to say and it completely shut down a perfectly viable course Drew might have made through the game. The whole elegance of it is that it'll naturally either convince him otherwise or he'll have to start adapting from an increasing disadvantage which is probably just as fun as researching all the sleep napalm rockets or whatever.

Plus Dan is like wrong half the time, says misleading poo poo the other half and is constantly misrepresenting the game. lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Plus Drew's brain is like one thousand times the size of Dan's, so it's just downright disrespectful to treat him like a stupid baby.

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Drew doesn't play in between recordings right? It can't be easy to retain the knowledge of mechanics and systems in the game so I can understand what dan is doing, but he does talk too much still.

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all

Wormskull posted:

Plus Drew's brain is like one thousand times the size of Dan's, so it's just downright disrespectful to treat him like a stupid baby.

Drew's accent + laid back nature makes him seem real simple sometimes so I can't blame Dan

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all
lol at Dan on last weeks podcast admitting he used to squeeze and fold his McDonald's chips for hours to make them taste better. I love this hosed up man

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Like the worst thing Dan has ever done on the site, of all the stupid nonsense he's said, him telling Drew in like a stern dad voice, "Well ya better get used to that. The game is about building an army," when Drew said fultoning everyone was going to be obnoxious is something you don't need to say and it completely shut down a perfectly viable course Drew might have made through the game. The whole elegance of it is that it'll naturally either convince him otherwise or he'll have to start adapting from an increasing disadvantage which is probably just as fun as researching all the sleep napalm rockets or whatever.

Plus Dan is like wrong half the time, says misleading poo poo the other half and is constantly misrepresenting the game. lmao

I am just gonna check in on major missions because I wanna see Drew react to Skullface but there's no way I could handle 60 hours of what you're describing.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Proud Rat Mom posted:

Drew's accent + laid back nature makes him seem real simple sometimes so I can't blame Dan

What are you talking about.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pom fucktards need to get out of this thread.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lmao if you've ever read Drew as anything other than the smartest dude in the room

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Pom fucktards need to get out of this thread.

Pom?

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao if you've ever read Drew as anything other than the smartest dude in the room

he's bad at games and when he isn't talking about his really cool life he hasn't got really anything to say

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
I don't like this.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lol what is wrong with that guy

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Proud Rat Mom posted:

he's bad at games and when he isn't talking about his really cool life he hasn't got really anything to say

Running your mouth all the time doesn't mean you are smart and staying quiet when you don't have anything to say doesn't make you dumb.

The gently caress are you talking about

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all

Fluffdaddy posted:

Running your mouth all the time doesn't mean you are smart and staying quiet when you don't have anything to say doesn't make you dumb.

The gently caress are you talking about

He's not dumb?? drew is cool just a bit boring sometimes. my opinion on drew is not a big deal retards

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

go back to GBS

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

go back to GBS

:D

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all
brads looking good on the destiny stream

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

There's no way this stream is any shorter than 5 hours, unless they quit.

Grey Fox fucked around with this message at 22:43 on Oct 1, 2015

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I had no idea that ryan davis had died i just thought he had a different job or something aw man rip

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

rip dave snyder

he aged poorly

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all

Grey Fox posted:

Jeff is looking ill now

Proud Rat Mom fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Oct 1, 2015

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I highly recommend the first 20 minutes of the NBA2k16 QL.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Grey Fox posted:

i just want to see their reaction to the oryx reveal because it's actually pretty cool

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Yeah, it is. The group that took me along earlier this week insisted I trigger it; I thought my head was going to explode or some other kind of insta-death, so it was a neat, up-close reveal.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

i wont be watching

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

brad mumbling directions for 5 plus hours no thanks

nmagness
Sep 16, 2013

They're bringing Kessler out of retirement for one last job... :dukedog:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't understand the whole accent thing. Maybe that guy is confusing Drew with Dan since Dan sounds like the biggest hillbilly in the office all the time.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He also doesn't care about not knowing what something means which results in him just asking questions that sound stupid sometimes. That's got to be the only way... That guy was just confusing the two of them. Pommy shitbird.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

I highly recommend the first 20 minutes of the NBA2k16 QL.

I recommend the whole thing since it's always a treat to hear Vinny play a sports game.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I recommend the whole thing since it's always a treat to hear Vinny play a sports game.

I only had that caveat since it was all I had seen, I look forward to finishing it this weekend

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Watch the part I linked and said a time of earlier.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

tumor looking batty posted:

brad mumbling directions for 5 plus hours no thanks

its almost 8 hours now

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sharkopath posted:

its almost 8 hours now

What the

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

I click on it every couple of hours just to see how tired jeff is. current status very tired