Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Here's your crutches.

But I want to stand by the field.

Ok just ditch em you dont need them

NFL DOCTOR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Notable Dom X
Apr 3, 2011

by exmarx
Buglord

Bad Moon posted:

Hey is it too late to come in and say gently caress the Steelers?

its never too late, randy. its never too late

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Roger Craig posted:

I see scratched off lotto tickets on the ground all the time where just the tiny numerical code in the corner is scratched off indicating if the ticket is a winner. These people spend $5-20 per ticket and dont even try to enjoy scratching off the whole thing

I hate scratch tickets because the sound of scratching off the ticket makes me cringe. Its like nails on a chalkboard.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
I hope Big Ben aggravates his injury because he can't use crutches

loving Steelers

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Why would you ban crutches at the sideline?

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.

Petite Dinklage posted:

Like buying sports tickets and then just sleeping through the game and checking the score on your phone after you wake up

This story from the Grantland article about sports score phone lines is awesome

quote:

La Greca recalls getting a call one afternoon from a man claiming to be in a limo heading toward Atlantic City. He stayed on the phone for three hours while La Greca gave him the blow-by-blow of an entire Cubs-Astros game. La Greca remembers wondering, How much does he have on this game that he’s spending three hours on the phone at 99 cents a minute?

No crutches on the sidelines....god I hate the Steelers :rolleyes:

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

old dog child posted:

god help you if your party gets better because someone brought tortilla chips

And dip, come on they aren't animals

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
Is this game over yet? I just want to scratch off the code in the corner to see who won.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Tomlin might try to trip someone with them

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Roger Craig posted:

I see scratched off lotto tickets on the ground all the time where just the tiny numerical code in the corner is scratched off indicating if the ticket is a winner. These people spend $5-20 per ticket and dont even try to enjoy scratching off the whole thing

I know of people buying entire books, not scratching anything and having the cashier just scan and check them. Thankfully Not me btw.

And every gas station convenience store whatever has people spending hundreds a week every week

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Because if you have crutches you're not A TOUGH STILLER FOOTBAW PLAYER

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Crutches prevent rubbing dirt on things

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Its gonna be really funny if Ben aggravates his injury because of the dumb crutches ban

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
Holy poo poo it's half time already? This game is flying by

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

my favorite thing ive bet on is me and a couple other dudes at a house party drafting people based on who was most likely to vomit first. made a cool three bills
Here is the best bet we ever did. You know how they let autistic kids play at halftime of basketball games sometimes. We bet on the game and we're up cheering and screaming the entire time, sweating the poo poo out of it. The team I backed had this girl who was like Moses Malone in her prime down low, she killed his team. Probably had 6 points and 10 boards in 10 minutes.

The looks we go, oh my god, if hell exists we are heading straight there for this alone. It was worth it though, I never had so much fun for a halftime show. I highly recommend doing it next time you have a halftime show like this.

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
gently caress Jerome Bettis.

Piggles
Oct 10, 2006

Wilson with the Hail Mary to Tate!
Not running Bell is driving me crazy.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

:vick:

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

:vick: wiggles

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

spoiler alert for next week:

indy wins

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Serious question: Why do goons seem to hate Hardee's/Carl's Jr so much? It's priced the same as McDonalds/Burger King/Jack n the Box and the food's way better.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
that Baltimore D looks terrible

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Petite Dinklage posted:

Crutches prevent rubbing dirt on things

Big Ben would never carry something that would prevent him from rubbing things on other things.

Piggles
Oct 10, 2006

FIRST TIME posted:

Serious question: Why do goons seem to hate Hardee's/Carl's Jr so much? It's priced the same as McDonalds/Burger King/Jack n the Box and the food's way better.

Where have you been?

Goons been lauding Hardee's in here.

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
Whoooa Bell

StarcraftM
Jan 15, 2008

Full Fuckin' Circle.
dat :vick: block

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

LeVeon Bell is a wizard

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

man gently caress the steelers

Piggles
Oct 10, 2006

Hey t hey ran Bell and he did a thing.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

FIRST TIME posted:

Hardees is NOT better than Mcdonalds and I hate Micky Ds

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

dat Vick block boys

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Vick with the only good block on that play

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

46 had some massive holding I can't believe they didn't call.

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
That TD was 50% Mike Vick gunning for road grader of the week. Great block.

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

:scotland:
Did Webb get full on tackled and held on that play just before he got to Bell?

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
let's just run for ages

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

FIRST TIME posted:

dont be confused, my tale was about how magical an evening at Hardees can be

Moxie
Aug 2, 2003

holding should have been called

go steelers

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
MIKE VICK FUCKNIG CURSHING WEBB AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
I didn't see the Vick block until the replay, but that was delightful.

• Locked thread