Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He became extremely ill during it as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
brad is abusing his friendships

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm having a good old time imagining Brad feeling completely redeemed by his insistence on Destiny for the past two years and that it's filling him with immense warmth and confidence. lmfao

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax
Okay slow down the posting guys, what is this, the other giant bomb thread?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

I highly recommend the first 20 minutes of the NBA2k16 QL.

i watched all the story mode cutscenes on youtube

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I'm having a good old time imagining Brad feeling completely redeemed by his insistence on Destiny for the past two years and that it's filling him with immense warmth and confidence. lmfao

I don't even understand what's changed about the game to make him speak so highly about it again. Everything he said sounds exactly like it always was, which is extra cool.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

I don't even understand what's changed about the game to make him speak so highly about it again. Everything he said sounds exactly like it always was, which is extra cool.

all he could say before about it was it had loot and guns so im gonna assume thy added more loot and more guns

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

The fact that he doesn't have to grimace as he's saying it's good because finally Jeff got back into playing it for a week, probably.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Does anybody know how close they actually are to finishing?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Instead of just accepting that he likes something even he knows is completely stupid and instead just sucking air through his teeth and shifting his body around wildly and squinting a lot while he talks about it, the thing he likes has finally truly captivated his soul and he is liberated. lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Does anybody know how close they actually are to finishing?
They just beat it and Brad basically melted into the couch like he just shot five thousand feet of cum ropes into his jeans.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

As far as I can tell they were like 7/8 of the way done for the better part of the 8 hour stream, also.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

i randomly caught them beating it and brad is ecstatic.. big ole grin on his lips as he complains about the drops

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

tumor looking batty posted:

i randomly caught them beating it and brad is ecstatic.. big ole grin on his lips as he complains about the drops

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

What blew me away is it sounded like Brad has beaten it five times now but as soon as the big space demon's body floated away he let out an immense sigh of satisfaction and said I've never been happier and it sounded sincere.

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax
https://instagram.com/p/8UMqOunLe9/

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lol, it's probably like 100 degrees in there as well

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I feel sad for them.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I wish I'd of gone to school for that stuff because being a production guy or whatever that is looks badass... Now that I know all this technology... You gotta ask yourself one question... Is it live... or is it Memorex™? - Stone Cold Steve Austin, 1997

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I wish I'd of gone to school for that stuff because being a production guy or whatever that is looks badass... Now that I know all this technology... You gotta ask yourself one question... Is it live... or is it Memorex™? - Stone Cold Steve Austin, 1997

production & editing always seemed like a pain in the rear end to me and something that can easily go wrong based on the group you're working with

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

jeff gerstmann wearing a blue shirt that says baseball on it

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
you mean the beastcast shirt?

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all

Humphrey Vasel posted:

It was unreadable by the end

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Wormskull posted:

They just beat it and Brad basically melted into the couch like he just shot five thousand feet of cum ropes into his jeans.

Such a lust for loot...

Soral
May 30, 2009

my favourite part of the nba2k16 quick look was all of it, but specifically watching virtual alex's hosed up tiny mouth moving when he spoke. i love it

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all
Jeff denies the new guy a day off after the 8 hour stream and then proceeds to tell everyone how sick he is lol.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Proud Rat Mom posted:

Jeff denies the new guy a day off after the 8 hour stream and then proceeds to tell everyone how sick he is lol.

You have a serious brain problem that you need to speak to a professional about.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
i never watched any giant bomb stuff in my life. can some1 recommend me the good poo poo. that classic poo poo

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all

Wormskull posted:

You have a serious brain problem that you need to speak to a professional about.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Anything with vinny and Jeff or vinny and anybody because he is the best

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all

rediscover posted:

i never watched any giant bomb stuff in my life. can some1 recommend me the good poo poo. that classic poo poo

persona 4 endurance run of course, various windjammer/classic game vids and anything to do with the kinect

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all
Also the game room ones are all good too

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
http://qlcrew.com/

use that. anything with vinny in it

Funky Britches
Aug 22, 2009

rediscover posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu0TnUPiZEQ

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

rediscover posted:

There's a really funny train simulator quick look

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Humphrey Vasel posted:

no. there is another

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Fluffdaddy posted:

Anything with vinny and Jeff or vinny and anybody because he is the best

i watched vinny drive over a car with a big rig last night

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

In Training posted:

There's a really funny train simulator quick look
Any kind of simulator, really. Flight, farm, train, whatever. They're all worth watching.

To people asking about Destiny's changes: basically they made the loot system more like a competent MMO and inserted more dialogue to give the characters more personality. As a result, you feel like you're making more consistent progress with upgrading your equipment rather than going days/weeks without a viable upgrade. I actually feel comfortable recommending Destiny (with all the expansions) to people now that it feels like a much more complete product.

If you didn't like the gunplay at all, though, then you're not going to care about the changes. No matter how much Bungie doesn't want to come out and say it, Destiny is a loot-based MMO, full stop.

edit: they made the right call in getting Nolan North and writing a lot more dialogue for Lance Reddick

Grey Fox fucked around with this message at 14:21 on Oct 2, 2015

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Grey Fox posted:

Any kind of simulator, really. Flight, farm, train, whatever. They're all worth watching.

To people asking about Destiny's changes: basically they made the loot system more like a competent MMO and inserted more dialogue to give the characters more personality. As a result, you feel like you're making more consistent progress with upgrading your equipment rather than going days/weeks without a viable upgrade. I actually feel comfortable recommending Destiny (with all the expansions) to people now that it feels like a much more complete product.

If you didn't like the gunplay at all, though, then you're not going to care about the changes. No matter how much Bungie doesn't want to come out and say it, Destiny is a loot-based MMO, full stop.

edit: they made the right call in getting Nolan North and writing a lot more dialogue for Lance Reddick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFOxaFLTx-I

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

rediscover posted:

theres youtube series that are supercuts of funny stuff happeneing and are pretty good, i think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92MTHNNBxZU

the better one doesnt link back to where each of the cuts is from tho...

my favorite quick look is Darkest Of Days i think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYpkEyRoIuI

Sharkopath fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Oct 2, 2015