Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Wanamingo posted:

I posted it mostly for the fact that it's worryingly green.

Is that matcha? Could be good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Soapy oat milk.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Pham Nuwen posted:

Is that matcha? Could be good.

It's mostly oatmeal and spinach.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Wanamingo posted:

I was going to ask where you find such soupy horrors, then I realized I don't really want to know.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Wanamingo posted:

I was hoping for pistachio milk as the new fad to replace almond milk.

Probably would in that case.

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
I encourage children who are bullied to kill themselves. In fact, I get off to it. Pedophilia-snuff films are the best. More abused children need to kill themselves.

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

That's a turd. That's clearly a literal turd.

It's a goddamn whole seabass in some kind of Asian curry, you giant babies.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Lol

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

That last one looks like a Texan spin on the peanuts and Coke combination that people in the south eat for whatever reason.

Jesus Toast
Sep 30, 2005

coronatae posted:

That last one looks like a Texan spin on the peanuts and Coke combination that people in the south eat for whatever reason.

It's so much better with spicy peanuts and Dr. Pepper.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

coronatae posted:

My cousin puts Coke in his cereal, and I thought that was the height of bizarre combinations. I love to be proven wrong

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
The second one is hilarious. Stargazey donut hole?

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

cash crab posted:

My cousin puts Coke in his cereal, and I thought that was the height of bizarre combinations. I love to be proven wrong

How fat is he?

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

PCOS Bill posted:

How fat is he?

He's like, twenty pounds underweight and I have no idea how.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

cash crab posted:

One of my cousins loved to put hot sauce on her cereal. Like, a ton of it, just on top of corn flakes. This girl now has two kids, god help them.

Kakairo
Dec 5, 2005

In case of emergency, my ass can be used as a flotation device.

cash crab posted:

He's like, twenty pounds underweight and I have no idea how.

Possibly malnourished, you can starve eating nothing but crap.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

One of my cousins loved to put hot sauce on her cereal. Like, a ton of it, just on top of corn flakes. This girl now has two kids, god help them.

Kakairo posted:

Possibly malnourished, you can starve eating nothing but crap.

From what I understand, he otherwise eats well, he's just got that one little culinary quirk. I think everyone has one.

BUT HOT SAUCE ON CEREAL IS WRONG.

Last derail: my brothers used to love putting ketchup on everything but my dad put a stop to that when he caught them putting it in applesauce.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

coronatae posted:

Well this is news to me.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
I knew someone who constantly snacked on peanut M&Ms and Dr. Pepper, because she was basically constantly a little bit drunk, and she read somewhere that that combination was good for masking the smell. It wasn't.

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme
I tried making the mocha truffles someone posted earlier in the thread and the ganache set too firmly, so I managed to make malformed rabbit turds:

I used bittersweet high-cocoa chocolate with coffee infused cream to make the ganache, rolled it into balls with much difficulty, coated them in milk chocolate and topped them with sea salt. I'm going to try to plate them tomorrow so they don't look so awful.

Mr. Tibbs
Aug 4, 2012

They call me Mister Tibbs!

I ate that. It is from what many consider to be the best restaurant in the world (Noma in Copenhagen). It is an aebleskiver (basically Danish Christmas donut) with a small freshwater fish in it. I also remember some melon in the middle, I think?

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I went to one birthday party as a kid where the girl whose party it was decided she was putting ketchup on both her ice cream and cake and it was gross

rndmnmbr
Jul 3, 2012

Oh, man, Coke and peanuts, that takes me back. I almost had that horrible memory repressed, so thanks everyone for reminding me.

I loved my grandfather, but that man had the worst taste in food ever...

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

PCOS Bill posted:

I went to one birthday party as a kid where the girl whose party it was decided she was putting ketchup on both her ice cream and cake and it was gross

So you grew up in PA?

ZetaLaCroix
Mar 29, 2012

Nothing :effort: going on here. Not at all.

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe

Would.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Plinkey posted:

So you grew up in PA?
i did and if you're suggesting that is a normal PA thing I think I have to call bullshit

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Aesop Poprock posted:

i did and if you're suggesting that is a normal PA thing I think I have to call bullshit

It's a putting Ketchup on everything joke. My family did it too.

e: not on cake/ice cream though.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

ZetaLaCroix posted:

i think this is how a Country Buffet worker puts in their notice

Or more likely it's how a Country Buffet worker is actually expected to do their job

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

ZetaLaCroix posted:

:catstare:

LeastActionHero
Oct 23, 2008

Mexican Deathgasm posted:

I tried making the mocha truffles someone posted earlier in the thread and the ganache set too firmly, so I managed to make malformed rabbit turds:

I used bittersweet high-cocoa chocolate with coffee infused cream to make the ganache, rolled it into balls with much difficulty, coated them in milk chocolate and topped them with sea salt. I'm going to try to plate them tomorrow so they don't look so awful.

Put those in a tiny box, maybe in little mini-cupcake papers or on some wax paper, and you could easily sell them for a dollar a piece.

Uhn
Oct 6, 2011

here comes george
in control

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Pregnant_wife.jpg

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

VendaGoat posted:

Pregnant_wife.jpg

i always thought this was a no effort joke until my mom told me she legit used to eat peanut-butter pickle sandwiches when she was pregnant. Maybe she's just a trend follower

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme

Dilb posted:

Put those in a tiny box, maybe in little mini-cupcake papers or on some wax paper, and you could easily sell them for a dollar a piece.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, I was a little worried because I wanna impress the little old ladies at the office potluck tomorrow.

Horrible Smutbeast
Sep 2, 2011

Mexican Deathgasm posted:

A "thing" you can do is to use a melon baller to scoop it out of the bowl into more presentable pieces. Or you can let it set halfway in a bowl lined with plastic wrap, roll it into a log/turd shape then throw it back in. When it's done setting you can unpeel it and cut it into slices.

They look good though! I'd eat the gently caress out of them.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
I will admit to the following:

Vanilla ice-cream.
Crunchy Peanut Butter that has been stirred around in a cup to losen it up a bit then dumped on top of the ice-cream.
70-80% dark chocolate melted carefully and poured onto the Peanut Butter and Ice-Cream.
A pinch of crushed sea salt on top.

It's loving nice.

Also any update on the JapanaCandyBurgers cash crab?

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
I think we'd all admit to that, buddy.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

I think we'd all admit to that, buddy.

It still looks like it would give you a heart attack!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
You don't have to eat it all at o... I can't say it with a straight face.

• Locked thread