Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

"I wish my name was Gunslinger Face... wouldn't be here doing this that's for drat sure...."

Jeff by himself is funny too, I love jeff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTjuJ-hyD8Y

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Rogue soldier or whatever it was called where they say gently caress over 9000 times in a 20 minute video

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

When they played Arma 2 and vinny walks up to a neutral npc laying on the ground and shoots him point blank in the head

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh man I'm gonna watch the arma III one again tonight now. That's one of my all time faves

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

both of the arma III quick looks are excellent

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Arma III is the one where they accidentally go into that role playing server right?

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Fluffdaddy posted:

When they played Arma 2 and vinny walks up to a neutral npc laying on the ground and shoots him point blank in the head

lmao vinny owns

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

In Training posted:

Arma III is the one where they accidentally go into that role playing server right?
Giantbomb's at it again...

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

oh poo poo it was Arma III

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKPi-7gYDww

at about 2:30

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

vinny shooting from the lighthouse lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Brad's shrinking back down. *begins blowing on a bagpipe to commemorate the loss of Husky Boy Brad*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He just died in a hole and didn't lose his poo poo. Maybe the redemption of Destiny in his hosed up brain has finally granted him peace.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

from the upf chat:

"A guy I work with gave me some muscle relaxers..idk if I should take them now or for a later segment"

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HORMELCHILI posted:

from the upf chat:

"A guy I work with gave me some muscle relaxers..idk if I should take them now or for a later segment"

lmfao

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
getting faded off flexiril

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
jeff put his review playthrough of tony hawk on hold to play 8 hours of destiny and then went home and died

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think this is the first time I seen a UPF live although it don't matter since I can't bring myself to open the chat for this website except to see if everyone else is experiencing my technical problems. It's bad enough accidentally seeing the absolutely crazed poo poo in the first comments on videos.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

same. the chat is only good for occasionally seeing a vinny comment

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUzb6iqsEGI&t=2196s lmao this is better than i remembered.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

theyve got the big beers

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUzb6iqsEGI&t=3681s im cryeing

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HORMELCHILI posted:

theyve got the big beers

Brad only like half finished his and started using him drinking a Big Beer as an excuse for his failures.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

ultimate chicken horse looks really fun

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

tumor looking batty posted:

ultimate chicken horse looks really fun

yah. Wonder if it has online

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
jeff watching austin fail the first part of the destiny raid

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
listening to brad talk explain the raid to everybody made me anxious because my brain was automatically trying to memorize and understand everything he was saying as if i had to preform as well so i had to skip that part

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
the footage of brad and jeff sitting around waiting on the veteran players to do poo poo is unironically awesome. its making me nostalgic for every raid i've ever been in

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

why is the only thing on the walls in the ny room a poster of Dredd 3d

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

What else would you put on a wall?

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

a fast and the furious tokyo drift poster

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

In Training posted:

yah. Wonder if it has online

Not yet because it's Early Access but they said it will

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

FartRomancer.EXE posted:

a fast and the furious tokyo drift poster

you mean all fast and furious posters

Funky Britches
Aug 22, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I have a hard time believing Spike Lee wrote some of this NBA2K16 stuff. The exposition thing right as the first cutscene comes up is absolutely insane and there's no way he wrote that.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Plus looking like a 30 year old man in a high school game is insane.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Dan's reaction to learning about MGSV loadouts is pretty great, as is Drew's to said reaction.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I.. didn't think anyone WOULDN'T know about that...
-- Jason WinStriker

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
MOTHERFUCKER YOU CAN DO THAT?!!

good job dan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Drew hearing Jeff talk about making the horse poop on Snake's face in the UPF a while ago and keeping that idea foremost in his mind for this game is awesome.