Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MGTen
Aug 9, 2008
More of the brilliant content that makes the front page:

http://imgur.com/gallery/xlt07wy

I'm with the OP on this one, actually. What the hell are so many young people doing at a baseball game? I didn't think kids today had the patience for a sport that has less action then a game of soccer while being approximately eight times the length.

http://imgur.com/gallery/QrIhkl7

If you're going to use the "wise native american" stereotype to push your political bullshit, have a better talking point then the wishy-washy "well maybe the truth is in the middle" crap.

http://imgur.com/gallery/9d9bytk

tl;dr imgur users are insecure about their sexuality

http://imgur.com/gallery/NxYcbQI

I've never seen a confession that was so unbelievable and pathetic at the same time. Excellent work, Imgur.

http://imgur.com/gallery/IcQeclM

Getting sexually harassed is pretty lovely and I can sympathize, but my real question is how hard are you actually looking for a hookup if you're wearing leathers, a duster, a beard, and a ponytail while drinking alone at the bar? The guy is a fedora and anime t-shirt away from being a cartoon representation of reddit. He probably ordered Jack Daniels and Coke, nursed it for an hour and a half, and then got pissy when the bartender wouldn't let him use an e-cigarette in the bar. Jesus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Fashionable Jorts posted:

Looks like some poo poo Facebook thing that ends with "Like=1 prayer, keep scrolling if abortions".

Somewhat related, what happened to the IoSM thread to get it gassed?

I dunno I was wondering the same thing, didn't seem like anything really happened. My guess is one of the mods saw LoB was back and went crazy from the lack of quote structure

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

The Ghoul posted:

Imgur is just show and tell for idiots.

This is probably the most perfect definition I've ever seen for Imgur, holy poo poo.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
Not gonna lie, I got a brief chuckle out of the pretty boy comic.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth
http://imgur.com/gallery/fcj4QsX

At least the comments are kind of good. That being said, the creator of this image probably thought about this issue for two seconds before deciding "No, it is the black people who are wrong."

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Heh. Gotem

http://imgur.com/1n7tnM2

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

His family hates her for her race and is too cowardly to say it outright. Her family likes him and is comfortable talking to him openly and discussing his background. hth

Pistoph
Jul 4, 2014

quote:

http://imgur.com/gallery/NxYcbQI

I've never seen a confession that was so unbelievable and pathetic at the same time. Excellent work, Imgur.

Pretty believable, imo. He dated which one survived Oregon Trail: none of them.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Grey Fox posted:

His family hates her for her race and is too cowardly to say it outright. Her family likes him and is comfortable talking to him openly and discussing his background. hth

No, can't you see black people are the real racist?!

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Gaunab posted:

No, can't you see black people are the real racist?!

If blacks are supposed to be such good people, why do they commit crimes more often than the supervillains in Batman?! Just look at Chicago, more deaths in there than people killed in an Uncharted game!

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

MGTen posted:

Black people are the real racists! They're the ones that bring up race all the time! If they were really suffering under a system of discrimination and oppression, they'd be more like white people, who never bring up race!

Ten bucks says he's never dated a black girl, and just thought up this little scenario to get upvotes. Play your audience, and since imgur is full of racists...

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Ten bucks says he's never dated a black girl

FTFY

Affe mk2
Mar 9, 2004

Chicks dig giant robots
http://imgur.com/gallery/OTfbWcS

Goddamn women FEMALES and their sob stories.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
I don't get what it's referring to

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

goose fleet posted:

I don't get what it's referring to

Zoe Quinn and Anita Sarkeesian gave a speech at the UN causing nerds to froth at the mouth

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Those are some pretty lovely caricatures if I couldn't even tell who they were supposed to be

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

goose fleet posted:

Those are some pretty lovely caricatures if I couldn't even tell who they were supposed to be

I don't think the artist even knew who they were supposed to be. They just knew Females said something at the UN and drew with with the appropriate hair stylings.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Affe mk2 posted:

http://imgur.com/gallery/OTfbWcS

Goddamn women FEMALES and their sob stories.

This is the worst creepypasta I've ever seen

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
"There are starving children in Africa, why should anyone care about people threatening to rape women because they said a mean thing about video games?
You are taking up valuable starving children agenda time."

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

canyoneer posted:

"There are starving children in Africa, why should anyone care about people threatening to rape women because they said a mean thing about video games?
You are taking up valuable starving children agenda time."

'Also the UN was never credible in the first place'

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

trapped mouse posted:

http://imgur.com/gallery/fcj4QsX

At least the comments are kind of good. That being said, the creator of this image probably thought about this issue for two seconds before deciding "No, it is the black people who are wrong."

The comments on this are great

"The more I come here, the more I realize how little anyone on this goddamn website knows anything about black people."

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Tetracube posted:

Zoe Quinn and Anita Sarkeesian gave a speech at the UN causing nerds to froth at the mouth

This is fantastic. I love that they're out there getting nerds so riled up they prove all the points they're talking about in the first place.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

I happened to be on youtube just a couple hours after anita sarkeesian uploaded her latest video, I watched it and the related videos bar was already filling up with responses with no views from piles of dudes trying to tell me their very important opinions on what she said. If you're into laughing at terrible people getting really mad about stuff then there's practically a live sitcom following her everywhere she goes.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

I don't even know who she is or what she talks about

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

goose fleet posted:

If this is true, you are a very very lucky person.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

If this is true, you are a very very lucky person.

I haven't paid a single bit of attention to video game drama because I am too old for this poo poo

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

goose fleet posted:

Here's the executive summary of those two:

Anita made videos about sexism in video games. Their quality is irrelevant to the people screaming about it.

Zoe makes some indie games about a variety of topics. Their quality is irrelevant to the people screaming about it.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

goose fleet posted:

I haven't paid a single bit of attention to video game drama because I am too old for this poo poo

I tried at first, when the initial crazy began because I thought it would be funny and over in a week. A month later I had to say gently caress it and try hard to ignore it all, and jesus christ it's been what, over a year and these fuckers are still going hard?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

goose fleet posted:

I tried at first, when the initial crazy began because I thought it would be funny and over in a week. A month later I had to say gently caress it and try hard to ignore it all, and jesus christ it's been what, over a year and these fuckers are still going hard?

It's gamer's Benghazi

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I don't get why people call it video game drama. It's not about games, it's about ethics in video game journalism misogyny, and it's literally just a horde of manchildren getting angry that females women have opinions. :shrug:

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

When you aren't paying attention to it all of it looks like a bunch of angry nerds screaming about video games or whatever

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

goose fleet posted:

When you aren't paying attention to it all of it looks like a bunch of angry nerds screaming about video games or whatever

I don't know anyone in any social group even loosely connected to me identifying as a gamergate dude or whatever the opposite of that is and I feel like that ups my social rank to alpha male

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe
Y'all getting dangerously close to completing the summoning incantation here, take care and god bless

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

Your Computer posted:

I don't get why people call it video game drama. It's not about games, it's about ethics in video game journalism misogyny, and it's literally just a horde of manchildren getting angry that females women have opinions. :shrug:
Kinda annoyed it wasn't actually about ethics/quality in video game journalism in the end.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer
Just the idea of "video game journalism" is so absurd in and of its's self. It's like getting upset at biased reviews in car magazines or something.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

They should just buy some ad space and put this image there to save people time from resubmitting it.

Unrelated, the idolization of Bernie Sanders on the site sort of creeps me out.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
The irony of all the "We're raising pussies!" crap that keeps getting spewed around by nerds on the internet, they're usually the exact same people who can on a dime tell you stories about every time they got picked on in high school and how it ruined their lives forever. I mean, generalizations and all sure but I've met enough of these people that I feel pretty safe in this assumption.

For content, have more imgur E/N. poo poo's getting weird.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Nuebot posted:

The irony of all the "We're raising pussies!" crap that keeps getting spewed around by nerds on the internet, they're usually the exact same people who can on a dime tell you stories about every time they got picked on in high school and how it ruined their lives forever.

Well it did, didn't it?

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Laserjet 4P posted:

Y'all getting dangerously close to completing the summoning incantation here, take care and god bless

It's like they want it to happen :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Nuebot posted:

The irony of all the "We're raising pussies!" crap that keeps getting spewed around by nerds on the internet, they're usually the exact same people who can on a dime tell you stories about every time they got picked on in high school and how it ruined their lives forever. I mean, generalizations and all sure but I've met enough of these people that I feel pretty safe in this assumption.

For content, have more imgur E/N. poo poo's getting weird.

They're also the people who would get really offended if you made a 9/11 joke or made fun of any of their political or religious beliefs. There's a huge amount of those people who want the right to dish it out but can't even remotely take it

• Locked thread