Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

i havent even read this thread for 30 pages but im going to post that i absolutely destroyed all my friends in street fighter 2: the world warrior last night at the pub. semper games

Congrats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I started fangirling hard when I found out BananaKen was a goon. I want him to kick my rear end and then gently caress it in persona 4 arena. I'm going to play a FG tomorrow, if people are available

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

Antillese posted:

Waiting for black Friday for that myself so I can play imp zone legends like the fighting games thread OP and those guys who won door prizes from the EVO thread and Banana Ken and jeffk.

Also Jam is back! How insane is she in Rev?

She seems pretty good, OP

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

In Training posted:

I started fangirling hard when I found out BananaKen was a goon. I want him to kick my rear end and then gently caress it in persona 4 arena. I'm going to play a FG tomorrow, if people are available

I will play the FGs.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Lt. Dans Legs posted:

I will play the FGs.

yes please

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

harada skeeves me out after they showed that project morpheus school girl game

i just watched the trailer for this and it looks epic.

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

We can play whatever, XRD P4AU UNIEL or stuff on fightcade, later tonight

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I will be able to game in approximately 90 minutes,

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008
In Training is backing down from the fight it seems. What do you wanna play Real Hurthling

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
I would like to play Guilty Gear XRD -SIGN-.

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

I would like to play Guilty Gear XRD -SIGN-.

NA2, District 6A (southeast) #32

Be there... or be In Training

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Lt. Dans Legs posted:

NA2, District 6A (southeast) #32

Be there... or be In Training

One minute.

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008
In Training is coming to fight, so his name is no longer synonymous with "square", "coward", or "poo baby"

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

After gaming MGSV religiously for a month straight holding a stick feels so unnatural.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

In Training posted:

After gaming MGSV religiously for a month straight holding a stick feels so unnatural.

same

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
I finally got a non poo poo stick and now I have to learn how to use it. :whitewater:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

I finally got a non poo poo stick and now I have to learn how to use it. :whitewater:

What'd you get?

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

In Training posted:

What'd you get?

The same stick I had before, Qanba Q1 but with a lovely Sanwa knockoff joystick that made horrible creaking noises and didn't move quite right. Now it has a normal stick that works good but it's annoying how much worse I am at games while I take years to adjust or however long it takes for people who didn't grow up around arcades.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

The same stick I had before, Qanba Q1 but with a lovely Sanwa knockoff joystick that made horrible creaking noises and didn't move quite right. Now it has a normal stick that works good but it's annoying how much worse I am at games while I take years to adjust or however long it takes for people who didn't grow up around arcades.

That's a third-hand stick too, so it has that authentic worn arcade feel.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
GGs In Training.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

GGs. I need to remind myself what my neutral space combos are in training mode. Either I was getting back into the swing of things or you're not very good with Axl or both.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Delete Faust.

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

In Training posted:

GGs. I need to remind myself what my neutral space combos are in training mode. Either I was getting back into the swing of things or you're not very good with Axl or both.

ggs. Zoq is primarily a Sol player now, but at one time long ago he played Axl for 5 minutes

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Delete Faust.

Instead, Faust should be buffed and put into as many fighting games as possible

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

In Training posted:

I need to go back to controller lol.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Except it's 2015 and fighting game developers still design their games around the arcades...fuuu

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

I need to go back to controller lol.

I play on a Ghost Recon Future Soldier 360 controller and win.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

it has sniper enhance buttons on the back that make the sticks more accurate, and i use it to unleash devastating special moves.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sharkopath posted:

it has sniper enhance buttons on the back that make the sticks more accurate, and i use it to unleash devastating special moves.

Lol what the hell.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Sharkopath posted:

lmao

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

Sharky is going to get banned for using performance enhancers at evo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Anybody here going to be entering the online Capcom Cup Qualifiers

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

no but i'll be at youmacon gaming

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Mintergalactic posted:

no but i'll be at youmacon gaming

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

hmm...

i accept

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

we'll be playing Red Earth on fightcade some time soon....watch the steam group

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Budget Prefuse posted:

we'll be playing Red Earth on fightcade some time soon....watch the steam group

Sounds good

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

anaything but a stick feels untantralimo

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

do the grip where you sensually cup the ball top like a nard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
daigo umehara cradles a single nard

• Locked thread