Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005

silvergoose posted:

I'll take it, 378552374

Sent you a request!

Sorry, Skyridge. Was just going with the first reply.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

Sent to you, beo. Got a brachy bean +3 hp, fine by me, plus eggs are great.

edit: oooh, attack present egg, red if the evo mats are to be believed. That'll help me get my many gooeymons to 99 for skillups.

silvergoose fucked around with this message at 14:12 on Oct 5, 2015

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005

silvergoose posted:

Sent to you, beo. Got a brachy bean +3 hp, fine by me, plus eggs are great.

Sent yours. Got a +3 atk Pterra. Could be worse.

Yermaw Zahoor
Feb 24, 2009
New technical with lots of fuckery including locked orbs, >400k absorb and 30% resolve...
http://puzzledragonx.com/en/mission.asp?m=1501

Killed it second try with Shiva Dragon

Praxis19
Nov 4, 2009

No justice no peace ACAB

Skyridge posted:

It says your friends list is full.

If anyone else still needs to swap, I'm available at 357,396,273

I'm getting at you. Also, you run Gadius! That's cool, I wanna run mine more.

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

Doulos posted:

I'm getting at you. Also, you run Gadius! That's cool, I wanna run mine more.

Present sent! My Gadius team is one Uriel/Yukimura away from being top tier, but he's the leader I'll be focusing on next after I finish Sarasvati (or roll a Typhon).

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Present swap anybody?

Bengy SA 311096224

AG3
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about spending hundreds of dollars on Mass Effect 2 emoticons and Avatars.

Oven Wrangler
Decently happy with the skillups I got on the new Dragon callers, and it makes me glad I had a large stockpile of the mats (except the red fruits I only had 22 of):

Tsubaki: 5/20
Sumire: 5/17
Kaede: 5/26
Kanna: 5/15
Satsuki: 5/22
L. Metatron: 4/15 (she had one already)

Zuoh is already max skill and gently caress throwing all my gold keepers away for Apocalypse.

two_step
Sep 2, 2011

bengy81 posted:

Present swap anybody?

Bengy SA 311096224

You already find someone? If not, I think we are already friends

Edit: or not, friend request sent

two_step fucked around with this message at 14:37 on Oct 5, 2015

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
Skillups:
Kanna: 5/30 (Maxed)
Satsuki: 5/16 (Maxed)
B.Meta: 1/5

Need to run a bunch of mythical Wednesday this week for masks. Feeding away masks is so much easier than evolving chasers like with my first Lt.Meta.

bengy81
May 8, 2010

two_step posted:

You already find someone? If not, I think we are already friends

Edit: or not, friend request sent

Accepted and present egg sent!

Fishmonkey
Jun 22, 2004

Professional Boob Puncher
Looking for a present swap.

FishmonSA 306,281,201

two_step
Sep 2, 2011

bengy81 posted:

Accepted and present egg sent!

Sent back to you. Got a light and green Noel

bengy81
May 8, 2010

two_step posted:

Sent back to you. Got a light and green Noel

Got it, I pulled a light and red Noel.

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

UchihaHirou posted:

Skillups:
Kanna: 5/30 (Maxed)
Satsuki: 5/16 (Maxed)
B.Meta: 1/5

Need to run a bunch of mythical Wednesday this week for masks. Feeding away masks is so much easier than evolving chasers like with my first Lt.Meta.

Holy crap. I didn't realize that Blue Ancient Masks were going to skill up LMeta. That's really cool. I have a mini meta to skill up now. That looks like the only thing this cycle though.

Is there a complete list somewhere of all the skill up rotations? That might be useful to have in the OP.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

GoodBee posted:

Holy crap. I didn't realize that Blue Ancient Masks were going to skill up LMeta. That's really cool. I have a mini meta to skill up now. That looks like the only thing this cycle though.

Is there a complete list somewhere of all the skill up rotations? That might be useful to have in the OP.

Everytime they rotate it's posted to PADx. They dont rotate on a set schedule as far as I know so posting to the OP would not entirely be that helpful.

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
PADGuide has a dedicated section for skillup rotation and history.

Why people still don't use PADGuide is beyond me.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

dragon enthusiast posted:

:agreed: PADGuide owns. Paid for no-ads a while ago and it's great.

(PadHerder integration / sync would make it perfect)

Anyways, I have a present now who wants to swap?

korora
Sep 3, 2011

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

:agreed: PADGuide owns. Paid for no-ads a while ago and it's great.

(PadHerder integration / sync would make it perfect)

Anyways, I have a present now who wants to swap?

We're already friends, let's do it. Korora SA.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

korora posted:

We're already friends, let's do it. Korora SA.

Present headed your way.

EDIT: Two Noel Dragons (dark and green) hell yes I actually wanted those colors since my stockpile was running low.

Happy Noodle Boy fucked around with this message at 16:09 on Oct 5, 2015

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

Paul Zuvella posted:

Everytime they rotate it's posted to PADx. They dont rotate on a set schedule as far as I know so posting to the OP would not entirely be that helpful.

I'm not worried about a schedule, just knowing what monsters they've skilled up in the past would help with stockpiling skill up mats.

dragon enthusiast posted:

PADGuide has a dedicated section for skillup rotation and history.

I use it all the time but I just found the list now that you mentioned it. It's at the bottom of each evo mat.

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe
Day 30ish PAD noob here. Who wants a new BFF? I'm Stroker in game, ID 351,384,318. I plan to work toward a leader that makes use of DKali. For now, I'm just ranking and leveling as best I can. I usually have Claymore up as leader.

I'm absolutely fine with another noob BFFing me, as long as you log in every day. :) Let's hear it for free poo poo!

Edit: NA server. That would help, I'm sure.

Sexual Lorax fucked around with this message at 16:16 on Oct 5, 2015

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

Sexual Lorax posted:

Day 30ish PAD noob here. Who wants a new BFF? I'm Stroker in game, ID 351,384,318. I plan to work toward a leader that makes use of DKali. For now, I'm just ranking and leveling as best I can. I usually have Claymore up as leader.

I'm absolutely fine with another noon BFFing me, as long as you log in every day. :) Let's hear it for free poo poo!

Edit: NA server. That would help, I'm sure.

SaffronKit and I use our BFF slot for DKali sometimes. We also both use Awoken Karin, which is what is in my BFF slot at the moment. Kit has a hypermax Urd, which might be really nice for Claymore, and a couple more Hypermax monster. I've got a Nephthys who can work with DKali, and a Minerva that can work with Claymore. I don't have anything hypermaxed though.

Friend code would help. 304,382,267

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

GoodBee posted:

SaffronKit and I use our BFF slot for DKali sometimes. We also both use Awoken Karin, which is what is in my BFF slot at the moment. Kit has a hypermax Urd, which might be really nice for Claymore, and a couple more Hypermax monster. I've got a Nephthys who can work with DKali, and a Minerva that can work with Claymore. I don't have anything hypermaxed though.

Friend code would help. 304,382,267

Friend request sent!

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

Sexual Lorax posted:

Friend request sent!

I got it.

Kit's is 395,351,360

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Well, since it seems like we're doing BFFs triangles is anybody interested in a Shiva Dragon / A.Sakuya / Something one for the US?

I already farm to much stuff in JP so I sold a lot of poo poo to get a shive dragon for speedy farming in the US but I would like to have a few extra BFFs with it. I also plan on using Sakuya (instead of Yomi) as my tough-dungeon clearer and the last spot will be something else, who knows.

Anybody up for that?

Also, thanks Chiko for the BFF.

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

GoodBee posted:

I got it.

Kit's is 395,351,360

Friend request sent to Kit, as well. Oooh, let's get some three way on...wait, that came out wrong. LET'S ALL HAVE WEIRD SEX and then match orbs and stuff. Who should BFF who in this transaction?

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
So, who's up for a Present Swap?

Also, I've got a few friend slots open, if anyone's interested; I run hypermax A. Shiva in slot 1, with my other slot usually rotating between A. Parvati, A. Ra, and A. Bastet (all hypermax). ID is 368,037,296.

Drakes
Jul 18, 2007

Why my bullets no hit?

DaveWoo posted:

So, who's up for a Present Swap?

Also, I've got a few friend slots open, if anyone's interested; I run hypermax A. Shiva in slot 1, with my other slot usually rotating between A. Parvati, A. Ra, and A. Bastet (all hypermax). ID is 368,037,296.

Week old noob here but I'll swap with ya, just running Lu Bu from the godfest.

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

Present swap, anybody? For anyone not already my friend, I have A. Bastet slot 1, A. Lakshmi slot 2, and usually run A. Shiva and Ronia.

The Jumpoff
May 4, 2011
Your dad's in the Russian Mafia, that's the jumpoff!

Teketeketeketeke posted:

Present swap, anybody? For anyone not already my friend, I have A. Bastet slot 1, A. Lakshmi slot 2, and usually run A. Shiva and Ronia.

I already present swapped with my brother, but I always need more A.Bastet and A.Lakshmi friends.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Drakes posted:

Week old noob here but I'll swap with ya, just running Lu Bu from the godfest.

Sure, but I gotta warn you, my leaders aren't really the best match for your Lu Bu. The leader you really want to pair up with is Red Sonia.

Question Time
Sep 12, 2010

If I need a lot of dubmyths and masks and such, am I better off pulling the current "rare evo materials" pal machine, or waiting for the 500 point one I keep hearing about?

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

Sexual Lorax posted:

Friend request sent to Kit, as well. Oooh, let's get some three way on...wait, that came out wrong. LET'S ALL HAVE WEIRD SEX and then match orbs and stuff. Who should BFF who in this transaction?

We've already used our BFFs to make a triangle so you have to choose! Or get in on another triangle.

Either way, you can add us to your favorites list. You can message me in game or post here requesting a leader and I'll stick it in my active slot. (GROSS)

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.
Need to trade a present with someone, PM me. 371448286

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

GoodBee posted:

We've already used our BFFs to make a triangle so you have to choose! Or get in on another triangle.

Either way, you can add us to your favorites list. You can message me in game or post here requesting a leader and I'll stick it in my active slot. (GROSS)

Right. Reading comprehension. Still, you responded to me, so the present is yours. INCOMING!

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

Kuros posted:

Need to trade a present with someone, PM me. 371448286

Calling it! I'm 337448308 (teketekeSA) and will pm you also

The Jumpoff
May 4, 2011
Your dad's in the Russian Mafia, that's the jumpoff!

Butt Discussin posted:

If I need a lot of dubmyths and masks and such, am I better off pulling the current "rare evo materials" pal machine, or waiting for the 500 point one I keep hearing about?

Definitely wait for the 500 point machine. It's a much better investment.

Also, I want opinions on what my last sub should be for my A.Lakshmi team now that I actually have options. I have 3 choices:

Sumire:
Pros: Good active skill, easy to skill-up, skill-bind resist awakening makes my team 100% skill-bind resistant, has a ton of HP.
Cons: No row enhances, which means I drop from 10 rows to 8 rows, other awakenings are mediocre for A.Lakshmi

Cyberdragon Sadalmelik:
Pros: Good active skill (makes the top row of orbs completely water orbs, +1 turn skill haste), two row enhances, unbindable, good HP and attack.
Cons: Difficult to skill up, meaning its skill takes 13 turns to charge.

Amberjack:
Pros: Amazing active skill.
Cons: Skilling up requires evoing the monsters, has the lowest stats of all three options, only awakenings are three orb enhances, requires a water jewel (which I have but could be used for better things).

I'm currently running Andromeda/Hatsume/Blodin/BG Sun Quan, and I'm looking at replacing Sun Quan. All three options are another water orb maker. Amberjack has the best active skill of the three but the worst stats. Sumire has a good active but I'm not happy giving up 2 row enhances. Sadalmelik is a decent active with no skill up mon, so I can either feed him Bubpys (after Lakshmi) or suffer.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Butt Discussin posted:

If you need them now, I'd say go ahead and roll now. It's still a decent rate, and in any case, it might be a while before we get the Evo PAL Machine again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yergacheffe
Jan 22, 2007
Whaler on the moon.

The Jumpoff posted:

Sumire:
Pros: Good active skill, easy to skill-up, skill-bind resist awakening makes my team 100% skill-bind resistant, has a ton of HP.
Cons: No row enhances, which means I drop from 10 rows to 8 rows, other awakenings are mediocre for A.Lakshmi

Cyberdragon Sadalmelik:
Pros: Good active skill (makes the top row of orbs completely water orbs, +1 turn skill haste), two row enhances, unbindable, good HP and attack.
Cons: Difficult to skill up, meaning its skill takes 13 turns to charge.

Dunno if you've ever had to play the Trifruit roulette for other monsters but that's true misery if you're trying to target a specific drop. The current biweekly dungeon in JP have bosses that skillup the cyberdragons right now, so that should make Sadalmelik much easier to skill than Sumire.

• Locked thread