Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah

Amergin posted:

I apologize if this was covered already but any insights on who the new pass-catching back will be in Dallas? Looking like Michael with Randle and McFadden keeping their current roles?

DMC might get a few more snaps but I think the main beneficiaries are Witten and Beasley.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

VDay posted:

gently caress you guys 420 Start Blount Erry Week.

God I need Miller to be dependable so loving bad :negative:

Pretty sure the script against the Cowboys will be for Blount to pound out all second half. They should make short work of Dallas pretty quick

Enforka
Dec 24, 2004
Speaking of highly hyped fourth string RBs with fortuitous injuries in front of them in the depth chart:

Zach Zenner might see some work tonight against Seattle! Is now the time to drop my shares of Marshawn Lynch and pick up the Zen master before he gets hot??? (answer: no)

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
When should I pick up Josh Gordon to keep for next year to be 'ahead of the curve'? But in all seriousness, where will he be drafted next year, or what will he cost? Assuming a mid round flyer because with him it is a half strike and he is done forever.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Michael Corleone posted:

When should I pick up Josh Gordon to keep for next year to be 'ahead of the curve'? But in all seriousness, where will he be drafted next year, or what will he cost? Assuming a mid round flyer because with him it is a half strike and he is done forever.

I wouldn't invest anything more than a last round pick on him, IF he isn't suspended by then.

Dren
Jan 5, 2001

Pillbug

Michael Corleone posted:

After the way he played last year, when he did play, I wouldn't take him before the 8th.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
I can't believe I'm saying this but Calvin Johnson and Dez Bryant have been my biggest draft busts for me this year. Somehow I'm still 3-1 after this week but god drat my super awesome WR corps is, apparently, dead and dead

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Eric Ebron just got his knee bent sideways. loving TEs.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

a shameful boehner posted:

I can't believe I'm saying this but Calvin Johnson and Dez Bryant have been my biggest draft busts for me this year. Somehow I'm still 3-1 after this week but god drat my super awesome WR corps is, apparently, dead and dead

I went into the draft wanting Luck and CJ. The guy picking 13th snagged CJ before my double pick and picked up Luck after I passed on him for my Forte/Cobb wrap around. I said I'd trade him teams right now and he turned me down.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...

Leperflesh posted:

Eric Ebron just got his knee bent sideways. loving TEs.

I just picked him up before the game to maybe cover for concussed Reed next week.

Not a big deal I was gonna grab Daniels anyway. Now I just might have to use a waiver to do it.

smoothitron
Dec 25, 2013

Big Brother
Who wins this trade: 2QB PPR,

I get:
Eddie Lacy

I send:
Justin Forsett
Travis Kelce
Cam Newton

I'm currently starting A. Rodgers and M. Ryan at QB, D. Freeman and K. Williams at RB, and G. Olsen at TE, so I'm not sending any starters away. My leaguemate is desperate for a QB, currently starting Tannehill and Carr.

Mr. McGibblets
Sep 17, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx
3-0-1 :smugdog:

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

smoothitron posted:

Who wins this trade: 2QB PPR,

I get:
Eddie Lacy

I send:
Justin Forsett
Travis Kelce
Cam Newton

I'm currently starting A. Rodgers and M. Ryan at QB, D. Freeman and K. Williams at RB, and G. Olsen at TE, so I'm not sending any starters away. My leaguemate is desperate for a QB, currently starting Tannehill and Carr.

I kind of feel like you're giving up way too much for Lacy

Edit: even if it makes no difference to your starting lineup, you still have to consider byes, injuries, the potential to save some of that talent for other trades, etc. Bottom line is I think you should be able to pick a WR2 or RB2 along with Lacy.

madkapitolist
Feb 5, 2006
I'm hurting for a RB since AP is on bye next week. I'm going to drop joique bell to pick up a qb off waivers, and I have extra WR's.

He wants a WR, I want an RB. Whats some reasonable trade proposals here? I'm not overly attached to any of my WR's.

him:

me:

madkapitolist fucked around with this message at 03:47 on Oct 6, 2015

smoothitron
Dec 25, 2013

Big Brother

timp posted:

I kind of feel like you're giving up way too much for Lacy

Edit: even if it makes no difference to your starting lineup, you still have to consider byes, injuries, the potential to save some of that talent for other trades, etc. Bottom line is I think you should be able to pick a WR2 or RB2 along with Lacy.

Thanks.

FWIW: If I did this trade I'd anticipate picking up Roethlisberger and Gates to fill my vacant QB3 and TE2 bench slots.

Mr. McGibblets
Sep 17, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx
Well I was going to go 3-0-1 what the gently caress is this bullshit Wilson.....

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Wilson's OL is garbage and competent defenses are going to exploit that. Normally he can just hand it to beast mode, but not tonight.

It's a major flaw with Seattle right now and it severely cuts Wilson's fantasy value.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Shut down Stafford please! I need like 1 catch from CJr to save me from any scoring corrections, otherwise the improbable could happen, a back door win against CJr and The Staff. Fingers crossed.

365 Nog Hogger
Jan 19, 2008

by Shine
Please let Tate get a TD so I can maybe trade him.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Kam is my new favorite player y'all!!!

BrandNew
May 16, 2007

Get me my BLUE WINDBREAKER!

the greatest moment in my fantasy football life

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
Started my money league 0-3, but made it though Brady's bye with a win thanks to Philip Rivers. Now If i can get through Peterson's bye and get back up to .500 on or before week 8, I think I may have successfully weathered the storm.

Miko
May 20, 2001

Where I come from, there's no such thing as kryptonite.

BrandNew posted:

Wowww, congrats buddy!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Zach "Sudfeld" Zenner

BrandNew
May 16, 2007

I was one Hopkins garbage time TD being overturned from winning the whole thing for 25k. 3rd-5th was separated by .04 points as well.

Mr. McGibblets
Sep 17, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx
3-0-1 And back in 1st place where I belong. Faced the 4 top teams so far in a row, now I get to look forward to playing a few 0-4's and 1-3's. I can almost smell my $2530 pot mmmm. Also gently caress fantasy football ties forever, even though it currently works for me.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Spoeank posted:

Zach "Sudfeld" Zenner

Although Abdullah is way better than those re-treads were, this was Latavius Murray all year last year.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Man that Megatron fumble was sickening. And holy poo poo they're calling it an illegal bat after the fact.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

BrandNew posted:

loving congrats!

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the dank of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion.

BrandNew posted:

Nice! :golfclap:

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

BrandNew posted:

Awesome!

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

BrandNew posted:

itt someone works for fanduel

BrandNew
May 16, 2007

Dandy Kaiser posted:

itt someone works for fanduel

Based on my fanduel lineup this week not breaking 100 points I don't think im involved in much insider trading.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Man that Megatron fumble was sickening. And holy poo poo they're calling it an illegal bat after the fact.

Uh is that factored into his score on ESPN yet, needed small points from him in that league, but in another I was up against him and Stafford, so close, everything could fall apart after I thought I skated through the minefield. Will check tomorrow, going to bed, later fella's!

e; I checked the box score and everything adds up, 2-1 this week, now about that 0-4 team...

Michael Corleone fucked around with this message at 04:43 on Oct 6, 2015

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

BrandNew posted:

:wow:

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

As a megatron owner I lost by 0.5 points because of that call.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
It still would have been a Megatron fumble if they got the call right, wouldn't it? And the ensuing touchdown would probably go to a running back.

BrandNew
May 16, 2007

DeepDickPizza posted:

It still would have been a Megatron fumble if they got the call right, wouldn't it? And the ensuing touchdown would probably go to a running back.

I'm really not sure if he would be credited with a lost fumble since they didn't technically lose possession.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
Ended up winning thanks to Hauschka being amazing and Rawls doing...something. Going into next week's game at 3-1 playing my fiancée who is also 3-1. This is going to be a fun week! :dance:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

BrandNew posted:

I'm really not sure if he would be credited with a lost fumble since they didn't technically lose possession.

Yeah, 0.5 for fumble, 2 for a lost fumble.

• Locked thread