Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Yeah, I'm not a big fan of that art except for Dio looking more like Giorno now, which is kinda nice I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
I wish it'd been Dio wearing his signature yellow definitely-not-Freddie Mercury jacket.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
On the subject of EoH Dio, I guess it's a neat concept but it feels sort of boring that they just went with another Dio instead of making a new dude entirely. Oh well, I'm sure it'll be fine.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

i dunno if the game would have been able to give an entirely new character enough characterization for them to be interesting, so doing a 'what if dio lived and went through with his plan' thing is good enough for me

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

It depends on how they characterise him afterwards for sure. He goes loopy when he drinks Joseph's blood, how's he going to be when he's gone full Heaven?

I guess the "Eyes of Heaven" will end up being his new Stand too.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

Aurain posted:

He goes loopy when he drinks Joseph's blood, how's he going to be when he's gone full Heaven?

Dio completely mellows out and becomes zen, no longer going "Muda muda" or "Wryyy".

Everyone else freaks and murders him accordingly.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Dio completely mellows out and becomes zen, no longer going "Muda muda" or "Wryyy".

Everyone else freaks and murders him accordingly.

It would be pretty funny if DIO ends up resenting Heaven Dio for ruining his Personal Brand with his calm demeanor and understated clothing choices, he has an image to maintain!

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

I wonder what role Diego will play? I know he's basically Dio, but would he be into the whole heaven thing or what?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

The latest scan seems to hint that he has his own objectives.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Dio vs. Diego. Because there's no way you can get Dio to work with anyone with grand ambitions for world domination. Not even himself.

Make it happen, EoH.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

I wonder what role Diego will play? I know he's basically Dio, but would he be into the whole heaven thing or what?

Does heaven include Manhattan?

If Yes, sure.

If No, gently caress off.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

So I've got to the part in SBR where Gyro accepts True Man's World into his heart and he's basically started channeling Jotaro and hating women (but I repeat myself), this manga is going to some weird places ...

I really like this take on Dio too, he's still got the same classic charm and narcissism but with real humanity and less megalomania, though the return of Dio classic and [THE WORLD] sounds like it's going to be a ton of fun too

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Hey, Hot Pants just needed to eat poo poo and fall off her horse, the fact she's a chick doesn't play into it.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

I was thinking of him refusing to let Lucy ride with him because 'he swore never to let a woman on his horse'. Quit being a dick dude

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

A Steampunk Gent posted:

I was thinking of him refusing to let Lucy ride with him because 'he swore never to let a woman on his horse'.

I think he says it was because women riding his horse is bad luck or something.

And to be fair, he dies immediately after letting her on his horse.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

the last person I would trust is dio

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Special event for EoH on the 10th.
http://jojogame.bngames.net/event/event00.html

I think it may be related to a tournament or something I'd heard being mentioned that will show off a lot of characters in the game. That's just my hunch though, can't read a lick.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I really hope they don't do that com vs com tournament poo poo that they did for ASB. That thing was a mess and a half.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Tweeted it to the guy who does the VJump magazine scans, he says it's a public event for playing demo #2.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

http://eoht.jojogame.bngames.net/

This is the EoH tournament site. Will be live at some point today.

e:

First 10 mintues was nothing
then it showed an in-engine cutscene which was probably the intro to story mode.

Shows DIO dying like in the manga and then cuts to Jotaro burning DIO's diary as DIO narrates the intro from his diary from Part 6 (36 sinners etc).

Then Kakyoin and Avdol spy on Jotaro and talk and the scene ended there. Then it cuts to a bonus scene of Speedwagon stopping Joseph and Jotaro in Egypt airport.

They've been talking about the revealed roster for 15 minutes now with nothing happening. 15 minutes and they've only just reached Vento Aureo. This really sucks.

They're talking about possible team-ups for the tournament here so I think there won't be any gameplay today. Probably worth trying to watch the VoD version when it's up for the cutscene but only that at this rate.

About 52 minutes in or so, they showed some Part 4 Jotaro + Kakyoin vs Okuyasu and Josuke gameplay. P4 Jotaro seems functionally the same as the demo, seems to say SPTW when you freeze time with this version. Showed you the Josuke/Okuyasu team attack. It was awesome. It seemed like P4 Jotaro and Kakyoin may have had a different team attack compared to the demos. It was the same apparently.

You can sit down for some coffee for a benefit of sorts in Morioh town's stage.

I think you can get these by pre-ordering or something. It's possible they're new SKU related, however.

The actual tournament is on the 10th I think.

Ended now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5ly0DVbNLU
16:10 for EoH Story cutscene
57:40 for Part 4 Jotaro + Kakyoin vs Josuke + Okuyasu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7JqJ1seoX8
Separate upload of the Story scene.

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 14:48 on Oct 8, 2015

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

I'll tag this since it's an eoh spoiler that might be discussed (maybe even was already here?) but also might also be fun to stumble into:

OVA oil tanker shows up. The blog i saw this mentioned on was lamenting that it's there but FF doesn't get to show up, :cry:

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
More part 5: http://bato.to/read/_/348684/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-5-vento-aureo_v53_ch493_by_jojos-colored-adventure/1

In which Buccellati is awesome.

David D. Davidson fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Oct 9, 2015

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

That panel in which he first unzips his head down the middle, goddamn it's so good.

I think I said before that sticky fingers is one of my favorite JoJo abilities though not a stand design that I like as much, but I'm beginning to see the error of my ways. It is a pretty nice looking stand after all.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I love this fight, it's inventive as all hell.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Soulcleaver posted:

Post it in the other thread please. I need more weed pics

I guess it's more TPB cross-over art but either way both DIU and TPB own

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Aurain posted:

Randy would make a fine Shigechi

Lahey or Cyrus as Kira

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Aurain posted:

Trailer Park Boys' Bizarre Adventure: Weed Is Unbreakable.

J-Roc is absolutely Rohan.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Yasser Arafatwa posted:

Randy would make a fine Shigechi

Lahey or Cyrus as Kira

Cyrus would be Akira Otoishi, Lahey is definitely Kira.

Liquor Queen's third bomb: The Winds of poo poo.

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

Aurain posted:

Hahaha I love this

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

there's so much fanart i want to post in the let's read thread (like the one with joseph being dead and josuke + his mom visiting the funeral) but the vast majority of it involves spoilers because there's a lot of great characters that people like to include

the one big thing stopping me from posting that certain comic is turtle polnareff which is baffling without context but still a decent spoiler

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

I mean you cooould post it here now and post it there again later...

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I've been looking for that image again so please post it

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Aurora posted:

I've been looking for that image again so please post it

funnily enough i was just using it as an example because i was reminded of it not too long ago for some reason. i didn't have it on hand.

i just spent some time looking for it and no luck so far.

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

The millionfish one?

http://millionfish.tumblr.com/post/42637216178/i-have-the-worst-ideas-holy-frick

Finding that meant stumbling across another that I really like, though I can't source it properly at the moment. I'm annoyed that imgur isn't working right now for me so I can't timg it, either.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

It bugs me that he calls Shizuka "Achtung Baby".
Also because Araki said Joseph was probably alive during SO and probably outlived Jotaro and Jolyne momentarily.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

At least they're honest with themself, that comic was a terrible idea

ascalapha odorata posted:

Finding that meant stumbling across another that I really like, though I can't source it properly at the moment. I'm annoyed that imgur isn't working right now for me so I can't timg it, either.

This is good though, I'm proud Jotaro is pro-plankton gay marriage :)

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jotaro looks like a total goon in that FF comic.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I feel as though Jolyne would be open to marrying FF.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I would

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Polygamy is illegal, though.