Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eeevil
Oct 28, 2010

Well obviously he didn't see it, or he'd be wearing a hardhat :colbert:

Junpei Hyde posted:

Match 1: 2, pin
Match 2: 1, pin
Match 3: 3, other (unless I get involved because flaming tables in which case me I guess.)
Match 4: 3, sub
Match 5: 3(with surprise partners), pin
Match 6: 2, sub
Match 7: 1, pin
Match 8: 2, pin
Match 9: 3, pin? I guess?

Got you covered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

IGgy IGsen posted:

And finally, after several months, Zanzibar Ham

So, you wanted something between captain caveman (hairy dude) and Conan the Barbarian, I guess. Not sure if I nailed it but if there's anything you want changed then let me know.

He looks perfect! Can't wait for him to start his jobbing career.

That reminds me, what's the dimensions for the stream ads/promos? I want to try making something.

quote:

Here we also have some new entrances. Including the above as well as some entrances for stables. I'll do more work at the stables as they become relevant.
https://youtu.be/lNFGJAZlcik

Everything's good, but the Order of Radical Athletes entrance is just amazing.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

Zanzibar Ham posted:

That reminds me, what's the dimensions for the stream ads/promos? I want to try making something.

It's 950 x 185

And yes, the Order of Radical Athletes entrance is just that good, I'm glad the song ET picked doesn't get my videos blocked.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

IGgy IGsen posted:

It's 950 x 185

And yes, the Order of Radical Athletes entrance is just that good, I'm glad the song ET picked doesn't get my videos blocked.

Cool, here's mine. You can see all my graphical design skills in display here.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

We're gonna start in 15 Minutes!
http://www.hitbox.tv/IGgy

Let's not burn down the Sandcastle, okay?

Eeevil
Oct 28, 2010

Why would anyone not in Palpatine's stable agree to any of his matches?

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Because they expose Ecclectic for the coward he is!

Eeevil
Oct 28, 2010

Well, hitbox is being a piece of poo poo so I guess I'm waiting for youtube. Good luck anybody I bet on.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Match #I1 - Zanzibar Ham's Debut, finally (IGgy's match card)
Jobbo Fett vs. Zanzibar Ham
Winner: Zanzibar ham Pins Jobbo Fett

Plot: Palpatine chokeslams IGgy into a fire pit, what a dick! The sandcastle is now on fire.

Match #P2 - Try to hit the worm on that, loser!
Atsl Mcfluffybottom (Terara Drakon) and Galen Marek (Trizophenie) vs. Flamander
Winner: Atsl and Galen pin Flamander because the don't want to see the worm. loving philistines.

Plot: Galen and the El Chad (clearly anilEhilated) have a conversation, then Dash arrives and tries to convince Galen that he's the El Chad. Again. the El Chad wants to expose something. Galen wants the El Chad to expose himself.

Match #P3 - FLAMING TABLES!!!
the El Chad vs. Dash Rendar
Winner: the El Chad pins the Dash Rendar

Plot: Face challenges Midnightlight to a match. Face is pretty drat paranoid about his Fedora, it turns out.

Match #P4 - Friend vs. Friend, Hell in a Cell!
Face vs. Midnightlight
Winner: Midnightlight won by Pinfall

Plot: IGgy returns from the dead but he's a mummy now. He's pissed (as in angry, not as in drunk) and takes back over LPFWA

Intermission: An unauthorized Broadcast from Dash Rendar shows how Palpy is being a dick to some people, especially Galen. Dash then brings back the food that he and JamieTheD stole and distributes it freely. Through a loving hose!

Match #I5 - Co-comm Title Match
Immortan Joe (cc) and Loki vs. Fruitsniffer and Pomp (representing the Order of Radical Athletes)
Winner: Loki submitted Fruitsniffer

Match #I6 - LP Superstar Title Match
Gryph Hammer (c) vs. Eclectic Tastes
Winner: Eclectic Tastes won by pinfall.

Match #I7 - Kawaii Title Match
Eeevil vs. Grim Darkflame
Winner: Spoilers: Eeevil Wins (Pinfall)

Match #P8 - LPFWA Championship Match / Black's Title Match - Special Referee
Frederick Hope vs. Emperor Palpatine (nine-gear crow) with Special Referee Galen Marek
Winner: Frederick Hope defends his Title, Palpatine looks like an idiot now. Right Palpy, yeah, you lost, hahahahahahah.

Plot: Junpei challenges to a match for Black's Title but then John loving Cena appears out of nowhere and reminds Junpei that he promised to fight him at Wrestlemania IX. Junpei is very excited to fight John Cena.

Match #J0 - John Cena Match
John Cena vs. Junpei Hyde
Winner: Junpei Hyde! Holy poo poo, he won, put JC aka John Cena through a loving Burning Table. Hell. loving. Yes.

Match #P9 - John Cenaa ves three palatapiesn God. what thefuck.
John Cena vs. Paltatine and Palatpantine and Paltanap adfjklafjalöksdjhak
Winner: loving Palpatine gently caress you alatlanein poo poo.

I think Blind Sally won the bets. Maybe. I have a video I'll post tomorrow to prove or disprove this theory. Until science takes it's course, take care. Because I'm in no condition to do anything right nWo

E: This is a drunk post, since drunk posts are illegal here please don't ban me.

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 00:04 on Oct 4, 2015

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

I was gonna watch this live, but my shift ended late.

OF ALL THE DAYS.

Am I WWE champion now?

Raramuffin
Nov 28, 2013

cupcake party!!
Yes, JP. It is so.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
I can't believe I missed the best episode ever because I was recording commentary for FFXIII-2 of all things.

IGgy, you better get this episode up on YouTube pronto.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
I look forward to seeing the parts of the stream i missed.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I saw the first couple of fights, enough to see that I failed my mentor. :(

To be fair his name is Jobbo Fett, I thought he wanted to lose. I guess I should've gotten the hint when he tried to pin me about 4-5 times in a row.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

03.10.2015 - BURN DOWN THE SANDCASTLE! (November 3rd) - Let's Pray For Wrestling Awesomeness (Rara)

As far as I remember Blind Sally won the bets. Congrats. You get steam games worth 20 bucks. Add me on Steam (http://steamcommunity.com/id/IGgyIGsen/) and then tell me what you want.

In my drunken rage I vaguely remember reporting my own post telling mods that this guy's drunk and needs some time to sober up. If I disappear soon you know why.

Also, this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1VgXrLYFtw

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 15:55 on Oct 4, 2015

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Holy poo poo that match was awesome. Glad I won my first title in LPFWA. Anyone wants it, I'm game for a fight.

HUSTLE

ANIME

RESPECT

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
You still chickened out of the flaming table match challenge for the whole "kawaii division honor don't you dare put bugs there" incident. Mind you, I'm perfectly willing to accept your inability to put your fists where your mouth is.

e: And somebody has to stand for anti-anime now.

anilEhilated fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Oct 4, 2015

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I missed a lot of awesome when I went to sleep yesterday. I'm at the Cena fights right now.

e: oh, by the way, about my theme since you found it odd, for a while I kept changing my theme in the profile all the time. Then I remembered OMF and its awesome theme, and decided I won't change the music anymore after that

e2: woah! Cena's dethroned! Looks like flaming tables really is Junpei's forte! grats JH!

Zanzibar Ham fucked around with this message at 18:26 on Oct 4, 2015

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

anilEhilated posted:

You still chickened out of the flaming table match challenge for the whole "kawaii division honor don't you dare put bugs there" incident. Mind you, I'm perfectly willing to accept your inability to put your fists where your mouth is.

e: And somebody has to stand for anti-anime now.

I didn't chicken out, Iggy just never booked the match. I have no problems with putting you in your place one on one. I'll even let you pick the match type, like a real "nice guy".

Eeevil
Oct 28, 2010

Wow, my match was fast.

Congratulations on winning at Wrestlemania Junpei. Does this mean we stop having the John Cena match every show now?

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Eeevil posted:

Wow, my match was fast.

Congratulations on winning at Wrestlemania Junpei. Does this mean we stop having the John Cena match every show now?

I think Iggy mentioned that after John Cena, we move onto the Undertaker.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
When possible, Junpei needs to have the belt added onto his model.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

He is the WWE Champion now, so naturally he'll come in with the belt.

Junpei Hyde posted:

I think Iggy mentioned that after John Cena, we move onto the Undertaker.

Yeah, and once that's done we move on to Lesnar. And after Brock Lesnar we'll have to get a little more old school, probably

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

IGgy IGsen posted:

Yeah, and once that's done we move on to Lesnar. And after Brock Lesnar we'll have to get a little more old school, probably

Junpei Hyde Murders the Attitude Era Roster

:getin:

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Jericho, Stone Cold, The Rock--yeah, there's a number of Attitude era guys you can go through before getting too old school.

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

TIME magazine's Person of the Year 1996
But who in the LPFWA can defeat the mighty Bruno Sammartino?

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

nine-gear crow posted:

Junpei Hyde Murders the Attitude Era Roster

:getin:

Except for Scotty 2 Hotty.

That match is reserved for Flamander.

Also if we're actually legit counting the WWE title it should probably be added to the champs list.

EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

"Most plans are critically flawed by their own logic. A failure at any step will ruin everything after it. That's just basic cause and effect. It's easy for a good plan to fall apart. Therefore, a plan that has no attachment to logic cannot be stopped."

Junpei Hyde posted:

Except for Scotty 2 Hotty.

That match is reserved for Flamander.

Also if we're actually legit counting the WWE title it should probably be added to the champs list.

I propose that the WWE title only change hands when a person defeats the current WWE superstar opponent. So, whoever breaks the streak and beats the Undertaker would get the belt next, then whoever beats the next guy, and so on until the entire WWE roster has been ground under our heels.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

EclecticTastes posted:

I propose that the WWE title only change hands when a person defeats the current WWE superstar opponent. So, whoever breaks the streak and beats the Undertaker would get the belt next, then whoever beats the next guy, and so on until the entire WWE roster has been ground under our heels.

And then...battle royale?

15 LPFWA punchmen vs 15 John Cena.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

I don't really see a good reason to add more titles to compete for, really. the WWE belt is mostly a trophy for beating John Cena. I'm not sure if having people actually compete over it would be a good idea.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

IGgy IGsen posted:

I don't really see a good reason to add more titles to compete for, really. the WWE belt is mostly a trophy for beating John Cena. I'm not sure if having people actually compete over it would be a good idea.

I know, I was mostly joking. It's probably best being left as a trophy, kinda like king of the ring.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

EclecticTastes posted:

Psssst the streak already got broken without our help

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

IGgy IGsen posted:

Yeah, I think you're right. We already have a lot of titles to compete over--there just isn't enough time in a show. Plus, all the other non-title related storylines and making sure all the wrestlers get air time.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Alright, no matter what happened last week, there's at least one thing we can all agree on: I'M STILL RUNNIN' THIS poo poo SHOW!!! WOO!!! UNLIMITED POW--
Ahem.
...what? Oh right! Match card time! Galen, unveil the--
You put him in "time out", remember.
I did? Ooooh. This is what I get for swiping a few bottles from IGsen's booze vault (that thing is HUGE, by the way). Whatever, FACE! REVEAL THE MATCH CARD!
As you wish.

#1 Buscus Brawl EAT poo poo AND DIE FRED!!!
Zore vs. Frederick Hope

#2 Bra and Panties match - Strippers! Finally!
Aurora vs. Grim Darkflame

#3 Hahahahaha! Yes! Kill your friend!
IGgy vs. BNF

#4 Be ashamed of yourself for making a scene last week just to go hang with Cena!
Face vs. Junpei Hyde

#5 He's stealing your sexy naked buff boy look, go get him!
Interrupter Jones vs. Zanzibar Ham

#6 If you help me beat this scrub up I might be nice to you.
Galen Marek vs. Punchy, Stichez and Emperor Palpatine

------------------------------

#0 Undertaker Match!
Undertaker vs. WHO KNOWS?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Basically, we have no idea what the hell is going to happen if Frederick Hope "wins" the Buscus title while still LPFWA Champion as well. So this first match is just one big experiment/joke to see what happens.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Do you expect Zore to throw the fight? Never! He ain't winning if he has anything to say about it!

Also about my fight.. So if I lose I need to get a shirt?

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
*looks at match card* What the-- :stare:
What's wrong, sir? You're surprised that the Emperor is a huge dickhead?
I--no, you're right. I shouldn't be surprised. He's been thrown down a giant exhaust shaft to his death at least twice before, I'm sure we can do it again.
Third time's the charm, sir.
Only problem is I don't have any allies left. (Not that I had many to begin with). I'm at a loss of words for what to do next.
I, for one, welcome the silence.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
I hear you're looking for allies against Palpatine. I happen to know someone who might also be looking for revenge. What do you say? Do we have a deal?

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

You can count me in to fight Palpy. I still haven't gotten revenge for Lazyfire. Like, you'd think murder and arson would get him in trouble with the moon cops or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Junpei Hyde posted:

I still haven't gotten revenge for Lazyfire. Like, you'd think murder and arson would get him in trouble with the moon cops or something.

There are no jails on the moon. Regardless, the LPFWA has a lot of links to Star Wars. If we want to get Lazyfire back, we have a couple of options.
Hey, sorry I've been so busy, but the the repairs on the Outrider have been completed. Try not to crash it into the Raw Arena again.
My point exactly.
I'm sorry, what?

• Locked thread