Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

where the gently caress is ralph

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Takoluka posted:

where the gently caress is ralph

In the trash where he and his pointy rear end hat belong.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

codenameFANGIO posted:

In the trash where he and his pointy rear end hat belong.

man, if we're gonna get garbage like darunia, the least we can get is a rep from the oracle games, because they sure as hell aren't giving us din or nayru

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
Skull Kid on top of the King of Red Lions and Tetra? Yeah fine okay

I'll get the 3DS version

Dastardly
Jun 14, 2011

Fresh outta hecks.
Fine KT. Guess I'll buy your 40 euro dlc. Now add Groose while you're at it.
I also hope that the new Legends characters actually has rewards on the new adventure map.

Dastardly fucked around with this message at 14:20 on Oct 6, 2015

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

A Frosty Witch
Apr 21, 2005

I was just looking at it and I suddenly got this urge to get inside. No, not just an urge - more than that. It was my destiny to be here; in the box.

Takoluka posted:

where the gently caress is Groose

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
Yeah last thing i wanna do is the loving adventure mode maps again and also grind a fuckton to max out everything.

Not even Tingle alternate costumes would bring me back to this.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

I forget, has there been any mention of whether the 3DS version will be able to do local co-op with the Wii U version?

Also,

larchesdanrew posted:

where the gently caress is Groose

Skullkid is great but give me Groose already!

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Dizz posted:

Yeah last thing i wanna do is the loving adventure mode maps again and also grind a fuckton to max out everything.

If there's a MH3U-esque save transfer feature that'd be really cool. Otherwise yeah I'd just buy the dlc for Wii U. If I had to buy the 3DS version to get that stuff.... Eh, I might do that, but hopefully people will be selling their codes for under $40.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Takoluka posted:

man, if we're gonna get garbage like darunia, the least we can get is a rep from the oracle games, because they sure as hell aren't giving us din or nayru

I maintain that Wizzro should have been Agahnim and Volga should have been Onox.

A Frosty Witch
Apr 21, 2005

I was just looking at it and I suddenly got this urge to get inside. No, not just an urge - more than that. It was my destiny to be here; in the box.

Takoluka posted:

Isn't there some copyright poo poo with Capcom over the Oracle games?

Dastardly
Jun 14, 2011

Fresh outta hecks.

Dizz posted:

Do what any sane person would and just transfer the 3ds stuff to your Wii U version.

The GIG
Jun 28, 2011

Yeah, I say "Shit" a shit-ton of times. What of it, shithead?

larchesdanrew posted:

Isn't there some copyright poo poo with Capcom over the Oracle games?

Even if there wasn't, no way in hell Capcom is working with Koei Tecmo.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

The GIG posted:

Even if there wasn't, no way in hell Capcom is working with Koei Tecmo.

Why's that?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Capcom is in the process of suing K-T because apparently they patented 'console expansion packs' despite Koei having done them for years.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Sakurazuka posted:

Capcom is in the process of suing K-T because apparently they patented 'console expansion packs' despite Koei having done them for years.

Yeah it sounds like some hilarious bullshit: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-08-26-capcom-files-lawsuit-against-koei-tecmo-for-patent-infringement

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

-Edit-
Seems it was WW Phantom Ganon instead, woops

ThisIsACoolGuy fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Oct 7, 2015

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

WW Phantom Ganon is the coolest PG.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
Started replaying the game again recently, took all morning but I finally got Lana's 8 bit spear. That was a pain, I hate having to get A ranks because they invariably turn into "Beat the level without getting hit." Especially for the Skulltulas.

I also think Hero's Shade should be a costume for Link or a character of his own. Pretty unlikely but it'd be nice.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

It is insane how much this game would be improved if they removed the "damage taken" requirement for A ranks.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Tender Bender posted:

It is insane how much this game would be improved if they removed the "damage taken" requirement for A ranks.

Pirate Warriors 3 did just that so at least someone realises what a bad idea it was.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

When is the swimsuit dlc

Vanrushal
Apr 2, 2005

I thought my Spitter was a Jockey!
What's the deal with the WiiU getting the new content? Is it going to be a cheaper expansion or cost about the same as buying the 3DS version?

Dastardly
Jun 14, 2011

Fresh outta hecks.
Here are the rest of the pages.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

Vanrushal posted:

What's the deal with the WiiU getting the new content? Is it going to be a cheaper expansion or cost about the same as buying the 3DS version?

So far all we know is that there's a code in the box (or presumably on the digital receipt) of Legends that will unlock the content in the Wii U version.

Other than that, we know nothing.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

How are you supposed to A rank Agitha's 8 bit weapon mission?

How are you supposed to A rank that dumb poo poo where you have to beat three Dark Lanas simultaneously so you can get access to another weapon level?

Questions that have plagued humanity since the Twilight map came out.

Dastardly
Jun 14, 2011

Fresh outta hecks.

Twelve by Pies posted:

How are you supposed to A rank Agitha's 8 bit weapon mission?

How are you supposed to A rank that dumb poo poo where you have to beat three Dark Lanas simultaneously so you can get access to another weapon level?

Questions that have plagued humanity since the Twilight map came out.

The answer is always item upgrade potion then mash bow.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

The bow is nice I admit but it just doesn't seem like it does enough damage to be able to get under 15 minutes.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Is there a way of getting this game's soundtrack because it is so good

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

So is this Legends content gonna be DLC for the Wii U version or is it all basically exclusive to the 3DS version?

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

a cartoon duck posted:

So is this Legends content gonna be DLC for the Wii U version or is it all basically exclusive to the 3DS version?

There will be a code in the box of Legends to get the Legends stuff on Wii U. No word yet on a separate purchase, but I can't imagine that there wouldn't be one.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

The glow is a guide, my friend. Though it falls to you to avert catastrophe, you will never fight alone.
This may be a bit of a thread necro, but holy crap I just tried playing as Wizzro. He is utterly insane. Even his normal attack string just juggles enemies and spamming the bullet hell combo is delightful. Ridiculously powerful.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

So is there a "progression" to doing all of non Legend Mode stuff? I recently finished up everybodies weapons in Adventure Mode and am currently working bit by bit through Master Quest mode and it's been pretty easy so far.

Indigo Cephalopods
Oct 26, 2012

Justice Rains From Above
Linkle confirmed for Hyrule Warriors 3DS

Indigo Cephalopods fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Nov 12, 2015

Shadow Ninja 64
May 21, 2007

"I stood there, wondering why the puck was getting bigger...

and then it hit me."

Indigo Cephalopods posted:

Linkle confirmed for Hyrule Warriors 3DS

What little we saw of her looked pretty fun. Double crossbow action is interesting.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
I am quite pleased by this, and I hope she also gets backported to the console version.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Yes. Hell yes.

Tengames
Oct 29, 2008

Finally I can play as ZELDA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

I'm glad the elf from Dragon's Crown gets to be in more games.

• Locked thread