Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

I LOVE Musk and his pro-first-amendment ways. X is the future.

BunLengthHotDog posted:

Full blown Core ix PC (assuming the same specs available in the SP4...16GB RAM / 1TB HDD) in the screen (minus the GPU / secondary battery? / full USB ports in the base). No visible kickstand though, likely due to the new hinge technology. Surface Book 2 will probably have some sort of hinge on the tablet part...they are calling it the "Clipboard"?
13.5" means its pretty big to use as a tablet, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BunLengthHotDog
Jun 30, 2003

Good Game

ilkhan posted:

13.5" means its pretty big to use as a tablet, though.

Agreed...nothing wrong with providing the option though (if its possible of course). Really impressive product either way, big question is which GPU is in there.

Mr Funkface
Dec 21, 2009

BonoMan posted:

Although it has a one year battery life and is not rechargeable.

So, a new pen every year?? That sounds kinda dumb.

Yeah, this is what I interpreted the coded aside of "normal pens run out of ink it's no biggie" (paraphrase). Firstly how does a battery last a year with daily use, secondly how decadent to admit to throwing away tech after a year (we all know it happens anyway but to admit it).

Otherwise, despite the overblown blow-fueled enthusiasm and awe at their own awesome, I feel good about this event! 07:00 was a little early here on the West Coast but it helped make the event as close to Christmas as is possible with product launches.

SurfaceBook (way to appropriate naming convention there), so it's less than a Suface Pro 4 in the top half, the base give it more battery, a GPU, and ports. Am I understanding reading this correctly? TBH I was hoping for and expecting a flip-back hinge but the de-dock/dock is a little more functional if less elegant. I'd be concerned about the hinge in a bag though - it doesn't close tight, I hope it's not prone to being squashed - this is why the Lenovo Yoga had so many segments in the hinge.

Band I had first version which I took back for various reasons (crappy Cortana integration, unreliable notifications, crappy hardware, useless tracking software, opaque data), this one looks a lot better but I'm not sure if it is enough. 75% ordering one though. Again missing details - materials, battery life, accuracy? Show me it's awesome, don't tell me.

Surface Pro 4 I can't get excited by the Surface line as the whole stand/keyboard/top heavy is too cumbersome. Reserving my boner for the SurfaeBook.

Windows Phone ANYWAY this forum post is about Windows Phone (is this what we're calling it this week?) - Continuum looks great! I'm impressed by the "plug it into a dock and use it as a PC" and the dock doesn't look particularly cumbersome to carry with you if this is something you'll make use of. Ditto the interface to make this work - thanks fat hispanic purple fedora guy! Still not a fan of the Android-ified interface style, and there was very little on the actual phone mechanics - show me functioning Skype integration! Explain why I can't mobile bank! Where are the apps I like disappearing to? Can I finally set default apps of my choice? Can the myriad first party Maps apps be unitised, or at least share search histories? Also where does the $100 difference in the 950 and 950XL go to? Is it simply the processor and screen?

Overall there are three exciting products I would certainly love to play around with (band, 950, SurfacBook), two of which I'm likely to actually get (band, 950), the Book is just that little too pricey for me and I don't really have a need for hardcore graphics unless it's AutoCAD ready but even then the screen is too small for heavy productivity. I'd appreciate a lower end Book without the GPU in the base. drop $500 off the price.

Mr Funkface fucked around with this message at 18:13 on Oct 6, 2015

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

I'm glad they are finally putting NVidia hardware onboard, been asking for that since the SP1. I still owe too much on my SP3 and realistically what I need right now is not another mobile device but a small factor machine to use as a HTPC. Either my laptop or my SP3 don't really work well with the MS wireless display adapter (too much latency), and I don't like running a big HDMI cable across the room.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

Uziduke posted:

He said full windows 10 on the phone, but I doubt its full version, or we could run anything on it. I would love to be able to play hearthstone on a windows phone.

This is honestly pretty interesting to me.

They didn't announce when 10 mobile goes live however did they?

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled
Well the pre-order page is up for the surface book: http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/productID.325716000?icid=en_US_SurfaceBk_cat_modG_100615

It's pretty drat expensive. $1499 gets you the base model which is an i5, 128GB ssd, and 8GB of ram. $1699 gets you a 256GB SSD, $1899 gets you the dGPU. 512GB SSD, i7/16GB ram with a dGPU is $2699.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

The press release got me really pumped for Surface, less so for Lumia. The only real step forward is in Continuum, right? I honestly can't see myself using that :shrug:

Not any buzz about easy iOS or Android porting, even.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

The apps, the apps, the apps. I'm dying to get away from the buggy mess that is android but I just cant sacrifice so many crucial apps. Why cant they learn this? is there no amount of money they can throw at devs to get them to port over? Have they tried?

Maneki Neko
Oct 27, 2000

codo27 posted:

The apps, the apps, the apps. I'm dying to get away from the buggy mess that is android but I just cant sacrifice so many crucial apps. Why cant they learn this? is there no amount of money they can throw at devs to get them to port over? Have they tried?

Yes.

OldPueblo
May 2, 2007

Likes to argue. Wins arguments with ignorant people. Not usually against educated people, just ignorant posters. Bing it.
The hope is that as the Windows 10 desktop/tablet usage continues to skyrocket (as it has already) then it becomes much more appealing to devs. Then it will just naturally work on the phone via the Windows 10 store.

Also just preordered the Band 2, it's up.

https://www.microsoft.com/microsoft-band/en-us/buy-now

BunLengthHotDog
Jun 30, 2003

Good Game

codo27 posted:

We are a multi-ecosystem family (kids & wife = IOS, me = android and win10 / SP3)...I haven't paid much attention to WP10 (previously owned Lumia 900 on WP7.8) or the Windows App store beyond Netflix / Plex since Android / IOS has the apps. What is missing at this point?

Factor Mystic
Mar 20, 2006

Baby's First Post-Apocalyptic Fiction
The Lumia 950 & 950 XL will only be available from AT&T and unlocked via the Microsoft Store. Ha ha ha ha. They really are giving up. Impressive.

Drastic Actions
Apr 7, 2009

FUCK YOU!
GET PUMPED!
Nap Ghost

codo27 posted:

Beyond Microsoft just making the apps themselves (Which makes the Facebook announcement interesting to me; Are they now going to develop it? Or is Microsoft still doing it?), there is not much else they can do other than make it as easy as possible to port. Either by making it trivial to port your existing app (Android), recompile your existing app (iOS), or give incentives of "Just write this one app, and it'll run on all these platforms!" (UWP).

They've tried just giving out phones, holding hackathons and contests, trying to get someone, anyone, to make apps. But that's why you see so much awful (:v:) poo poo in the store.

badjohny
Oct 6, 2005

So this has really got me thinking. I am deep into the apple ecosystem so maybe someone could help me with windows/windows phone alternatives:

Does windows phone has an iMessage alternative? Does it just fallback to Skype?
Can you make calls/txt from the desktop like the mac iMessage lets you?

Is there a photos alternative? The google photos would work, but there isn't a windows phone options for that. instant upload to the cloud, device photo syncs, etc.

99% of my app usage is social. Facebook, Instagram, twitter, SA app. Are there first party software for windows phone?

Say i switched back, but stayed with my iPhone, what am i looking at for compatibility issues? How does windows handle apple photos? Is it through itunes?

Sorry about all the questions..I have been out of the windows world for a long time, at least when it comes to interaction with apple products and services.

I guess we can say MS did a good job today in that they have at least got me thinking about coming back. Thats more than they ever did before.

badjohny
Oct 6, 2005

Factor Mystic posted:

The Lumia 950 & 950 XL will only be available from AT&T and unlocked via the Microsoft Store. Ha ha ha ha. They really are giving up. Impressive.

Well...that puts a damper on it. So I am SoL on t-mobile? Or does unlocked mean I can use it?

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

BunLengthHotDog posted:

What is missing at this point?

Snapchat is a big one for me, obviously not so much for a lot of people but I use it every day. That was the straw that broke the camels back, when they outlawed the third party apps for that I gave up my 1020. There is no banking app for me. Many of the apps that are there are plagued with intrusive ads and just feel watered down compared to their android alternatives.

I miss the solidity of the OS itself, the great voice control which beats the poo poo out of anything else out there out of the box, and the battery life. But until theres a shift in the app situation..

Uziduke
Jul 2, 2015

A storm over Europe unleashed
Dawn of war a trail of destruction
The power of Rome won't prevail
See the Catholics shiver and shake

Factor Mystic posted:

Bye bye Verizon

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

badjohny posted:

Well...that puts a damper on it. So I am SoL on t-mobile? Or does unlocked mean I can use it?
Haven't seen the frequency band listings, but you'll be able to use it on t-mo. Buy from Microsoft direct, plug in SIM, good to go.

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!

badjohny posted:

It means we'll be paying full price up front instead of interest free installments through T-Mobile.

Mr Funkface
Dec 21, 2009

Factor Mystic posted:

urgh

Uziduke
Jul 2, 2015

ilkhan posted:

Haven't seen the frequency band listings, but you'll be able to use it on t-mo. Buy from Microsoft direct, plug in SIM, good to go.

Not so bad then, I was planning on paying full price, so I should be able to put this on Verizon?

Factor Mystic
Mar 20, 2006

Baby's First Post-Apocalyptic Fiction
Lumia 550 doesn't have a dedicated camera button. I guess when you don't want to draw attention to the poor specs, don't make special hardware about it.

Uziduke
Jul 2, 2015

Also is its using a real windows 10 RT, does this mean we will get flash with microsoft edge?

OldPueblo
May 2, 2007

Likes to argue. Wins arguments with ignorant people. Not usually against educated people, just ignorant posters. Bing it.

ilkhan posted:

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/productID.326602300?icid=icid_us_catp_modg_phn_citytalk_100615lnch

Here are the frequencies. Not sure which T-Mobile specifically use but you can compare it with other T-Mobile devices to check. There'd be no point selling an unlocked version in the US though if it didn't work well with other GSM carriers.

GSM network: 850MHz, 900MHz, 1800MHz, 1900MHz
GSM max data speed DL: EGPRS 296.0kbps
GSM max data speed UL: EGPRS 236.8kbps
WCDMA network: Band 1 (2100MHz), Band 2 (1900MHz), Band 4 (1700/2100 MHz), Band 5 (850MHz), Band 8 (900MHz)
WCDMA max data speed DL: 42.2Mbps (Cat 24)
WCDMA max data speed UL: 5.76Mbps (Cat 6)
LTE FDD network: Band 1 (2100MHz), Band 17 (700MHz), Band 2 (1900MHz), Band 20 (800MHz), Band 3 (1800MHz), Band 4 (1700/2100 MHz), Band 5 (850MHz), Band 7 (2600MHz), Band 8 (900MHz), Band 28 (700MHz), Band 12 (700MHz)
TD-LTE network: Band 38 (2570-2620MHz), Band 40 (2300-2400MHz), Band 41 partially (2555-2575 MHz)
LTE max data speed DL: 300 Mbps (Cat 6)
LTE max data speed UL: 50 Mbps (Cat 6)

Uziduke posted:

Not so bad then, I was planning on paying full price, so I should be able to put this on Verizon?

Verizon only allows Verizon designed/branded phones on their network, period. It's one of the reasons I left them (and Sprint long ago). I hate phone lock-in. Despite all US carriers being bad, AT&T gives you the best of both worlds really. Large coverage with maximum device flexibility.

Zarfol
Aug 13, 2009

OldPueblo posted:

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/productID.326602300?icid=icid_us_catp_modg_phn_citytalk_100615lnch

Here are the frequencies. Not sure which T-Mobile specifically use but you can compare it with other T-Mobile devices to check. There'd be no point selling an unlocked version in the US though if it didn't work well with other GSM carriers.

GSM network: 850MHz, 900MHz, 1800MHz, 1900MHz
GSM max data speed DL: EGPRS 296.0kbps
GSM max data speed UL: EGPRS 236.8kbps
WCDMA network: Band 1 (2100MHz), Band 2 (1900MHz), Band 4 (1700/2100 MHz), Band 5 (850MHz), Band 8 (900MHz)
WCDMA max data speed DL: 42.2Mbps (Cat 24)
WCDMA max data speed UL: 5.76Mbps (Cat 6)
LTE FDD network: Band 1 (2100MHz), Band 17 (700MHz), Band 2 (1900MHz), Band 20 (800MHz), Band 3 (1800MHz), Band 4 (1700/2100 MHz), Band 5 (850MHz), Band 7 (2600MHz), Band 8 (900MHz), Band 28 (700MHz), Band 12 (700MHz)
TD-LTE network: Band 38 (2570-2620MHz), Band 40 (2300-2400MHz), Band 41 partially (2555-2575 MHz)
LTE max data speed DL: 300 Mbps (Cat 6)
LTE max data speed UL: 50 .

Tmobile requires:

LTE : Band 2, 4, 12
Hspa+(which I believe is the wcdma): 2, 4
3g: 4
2g: 2

Looks like it should be fully compatible!

Uziduke
Jul 2, 2015

I wonder how bad the AT&T we pay to switch promo is. I have2 phones under contract and 2 tablets under contract with Verizon,

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

It is kind of amazing that MS doesn't even try to push its market share on the US while at least in Europe seems to get slightly better and (at least in Spain of course) more carriers offer lumia phones.

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

Uziduke posted:

Possible, but it will depend on how they setup the modem.

The new nexus phones are good on all 4 major US carriers. I haven't seen specs to know if that's true on the 950/950xl.

E: I see band 4 on lte so probably good to go on T-Mobile.

OldPueblo
May 2, 2007

Uziduke posted:

I wonder how bad the AT&T we pay to switch promo is. I have2 phones under contract and 2 tablets under contract with Verizon,

Having just talked about this with some family I'm marginally up to date on this info! It's something like $300 per line (not immediately but later credited to your bill I think), but it requires you to also start a new NEXT agreement and I think trade-in your old smartphones. You can of course just pay off the NEXT agreement any time you want I believe. It's probably good to check in with the AT&T megathread to be sure.

http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/smartphone-trade-in.html

Maneki Neko
Oct 27, 2000

badjohny posted:

So this has really got me thinking. I am deep into the apple ecosystem so maybe someone could help me with windows/windows phone alternatives:

Does windows phone has an iMessage alternative? Does it just fallback to Skype?
Can you make calls/txt from the desktop like the mac iMessage lets you?

Is there a photos alternative? The google photos would work, but there isn't a windows phone options for that. instant upload to the cloud, device photo syncs, etc.

99% of my app usage is social. Facebook, Instagram, twitter, SA app. Are there first party software for windows phone?

Say i switched back, but stayed with my iPhone, what am i looking at for compatibility issues? How does windows handle apple photos? Is it through itunes?

Sorry about all the questions..I have been out of the windows world for a long time, at least when it comes to interaction with apple products and services.

I guess we can say MS did a good job today in that they have at least got me thinking about coming back. Thats more than they ever did before.

If you're super deep in the Apple or Google ecosystem it's going to be hard to switch. To answer your questions in order:

Does windows phone has an iMessage alternative? Does it just fallback to Skype? - We'll have to see how this ends up in Windows 10 mobile final version, but the answer is probably going to be skype or SMS.
Can you make calls/txt from the desktop like the mac iMessage lets you? - We'll have to see how this ends up in Windows 10 mobile final version, but probably not no, unless you mean just using the desktop skype client.

Is there a photos alternative? - Yes, automatic upload to onedrive, I've been using this for 5 years across a variety of platforms.

99% of my app usage is social. Facebook, Instagram, twitter, SA app. Are there first party software for windows phone? - Mostly there are first party apps, they will likely be missing features compared to android/iOS. If there's not a first party app there's probably a 3rd party one.

Say i switched back, but stayed with my iPhone, what am i looking at for compatibility issues? How does windows handle apple photos? Is it through itunes? - Don't use Apple photos on any of my iOS devices so I can't comment, but I've seen iCloud photos options on the PC iCloud application.

Maneki Neko fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Oct 6, 2015

Rurutia
Jun 11, 2009

OldPueblo posted:

Verizon only allows Verizon designed/branded phones on their network, period. It's one of the reasons I left them (and Sprint long ago). I hate phone lock-in. Despite all US carriers being bad, AT&T gives you the best of both worlds really. Large coverage with maximum device flexibility.

This isn't true anymore. All of the unlocked phones recently released works on Verizon.

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!
I'm actually pretty excited about this new lumia 950xl. I wonder if Microsoft has found a way to deal with the overheating issues that come with the 810 processor, without throttling it to hell.

badjohny
Oct 6, 2005

Not seeing it reported anywhere else yet, but digital spy is reporting that the 950xl will be able to use the surface pen and that smart covers will be available for both phones:

http://www.digitalspy.com/tech/news/a672198/microsofts-lumia-950-and-950-xl-are-the-flagships-for-windows-10.html#~pqmuYzeHuR7c6y

Uziduke
Jul 2, 2015

From Verizon sales.

Jack: The Microsoft Lumia was announced today, I heard it will be At&T only or unlock. I been getting two answers from my online group one saying Verizon doesn't allow unlocked phones and one saying Verizon now does on new phones. So i am going to to source to get a real answer

Jack: I mena the new one the 950

Zack: Hello Jack! I was just reading about the Microsoft event myself a little bit ago! I will certainly give you the best answers that I can regarding the new devices that were announced today!

Jack: okay

Zack: Wow the phone is liquid cooled? That is so cool.

Jack: Yeah and cna be plugged into a PC monitor jeyobard/mouse

Zack: Yeah I saw that as well with that Display Dock. That looks pretty awesome as well!

Zack: To give you a general answer as of right now, we do accept unlocked devices. The way that usually works is that the SIM card that was active in a Verizon device before would just have to be moved to the unlocked device, then you are good to go. However what I am looking for specifically is what antenna bands are in the device so that I can let you know if it will work on our network without question. However at this time I am not seeing that that information was released yet, so it is hard to say for sure if it will work as well as a device would that you purchased from Verizon. If the Verizon bands are in there, then yes I would say go for it. At this time though, I am not seeing any news released about the actual antennas so I don't want to tell you to go one way or the other. I would wait for that information before making a decision.

Jack: GSM network: 850MHz, 900MHz, 1800MHz, 1900MHz GSM max data speed DL: EGPRS 296.0kbps GSM max data speed UL: EGPRS 236.8kbps WCDMA network: Band 1 (2100MHz), Band 2 (1900MHz), Band 4 (1700/2100 MHz), Band 5 (850MHz), Band 8 (900MHz) WCDMA max data speed DL: 42.2Mbps (Cat 24) WCDMA max data speed UL: 5.76Mbps (Cat 6) LTE FDD network: Band 1 (2100MHz), Band 17 (700MHz), Band 2 (1900MHz), Band 20 (800MHz), Band 3 (1800MHz), Band 4 (1700/2100 MHz), Band 5 (850MHz), Band 7 (2600MHz), Band 8 (900MHz), Band 28 (700MHz), Band 12 (700MHz) TD-LTE network: Band 38 (2570-2620MHz), Band 40 (2300-2400MHz), Band 41 partially (2555-2575 MHz) LTE max data speed DL: 300 Mbps (Cat 6) LTE max data speed UL: 50 Mbps (Cat 6)

Zack: Nice! Just a moment while I look through this list.

Zack: Where did you find that?

Zack: Just curious.

Jack: http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/productID.326602300?icid=icid_us_catp_modg_phn_citytalk_100615lnch

Zack: Hidden right in plain sight. haha

Zack: Looking through that list, it looks like the device will in fact work with our network based off of the list of bands that you provided to me.

Jack: Okay, so If I bought the unlocked version of that phone and put my sim from my 822 in it, it will work for Verizon?

Zack: Assuming the SIM cards are the same size. I am not sure if they both use the same SIM card size or not. I can take a look, though.

Jack: if you oculd

Zack: Absolutely!

Zack: They do have different SIM card sizes, actually. 822 uses a Micro SIM and the 950 uses a Nano SIM.

Zack: That's the information that I found, though. I would wait until more information comes out about the phone before making a decision. The device was just announced so there may still be more information coming out about it.

Jack: Can a SIM be acuired from verizion to work with that phone?

Zack: Yes, we will give you a free SIM card if you needed one of a different size.

.Tim
Jul 3, 2004

Hughmoris posted:

I'm actually pretty excited about this new lumia 950xl. I wonder if Microsoft has found a way to deal with the overheating issues that come with the 810 processor, without throttling it to hell.

It has liquid cooling.

Edward IV
Jan 15, 2006

havenwaters posted:

Well the pre-order page is up for the surface book: http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/productID.325716000?icid=en_US_SurfaceBk_cat_modG_100615

It's pretty drat expensive. $1499 gets you the base model which is an i5, 128GB ssd, and 8GB of ram. $1699 gets you a 256GB SSD, $1899 gets you the dGPU. 512GB SSD, i7/16GB ram with a dGPU is $2699.

Ouch that is a little pricy. Especially since it's rumored that the refreshed Dell XPS 15 with a 4K screen and a 960M will start around $1800. My enthusiasm is further tempered by the fact that the 950M handily beats the GPU in the MacBook Pro so there is a decent possibility that 950M is what Microsoft is going to use instead of the 960M.

Also, the keyboard and screen and connected to each other with what looks like proprietary connectors that clearly aren't Thunderbolt/USB-C connectors. So unless they have a dock with Thunderbolt ports or a more powerful built-in GPU, additional GPU options may not be available from Microsoft. Whereas the refreshed XPS 15 will have Thunderbolt ports that can use external graphics.

So in the end, the XPS 15 may be a better value for power especially if the 1080p model also comes with the 960M and brings the price below $1500. Even the Razer Blade 14 with the 1080p screen may be a better value. Granted the Surface Book is in a different category and had potentially better battery life, especially with the additional battery in the keyboard. Actually if there were more powerful external GPU options, even if the keyboard has the 950m, I probably would get the Surface Book to replace my aging 1st-Gen Alienware 14.

.Tim
Jul 3, 2004

They are showing off a few third party back covers at the event too. Hopefully there's a decent amount of those out in the next few months.

Mr Funkface
Dec 21, 2009
Are the Band sizes the same as the previous? I was between an L and M for the first one, the L was too big, the M came out ok-ish. I can't find the originsl sizing chart anywhere.

Not sure why it has the same/similar crappy adjustable clasp - Apple already showed how to get a wide adjustment range without messing around with size variations.

Maneki Neko
Oct 27, 2000

Mr Funkface posted:

Are the Band sizes the same as the previous? I was between an L and M for the first one, the L was too big, the M came out ok-ish. I can't find the originsl sizing chart anywhere.

Not sure why it has the same/similar crappy adjustable clasp - Apple already showed how to get a wide adjustment range without messing around with size variations.

SIzing guide is here:

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=627157

I'm hoping the clasp is better, that failed on my band v1 and led to it getting returned. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Funkface
Dec 21, 2009

Maneki Neko posted:

SIzing guide is here:

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=627157

I'm hoping the clasp is better, that failed on my band v1 and led to it getting returned. :(

Yes but is it the same as the previous guide? I mean I'm measuring 7.5in on my wrist which says I'm a definite L but the previous band's guide was not a good guide: it also said I was an L but I had to drop down to an M. I'm curious if the current is as inaccurate but the I guess we won't know until the bands are out. Eh, I'll take a punt. Pre-ordering an M!

EDIT: anyone have experience with "Complete"? One accident claim with a $30 deductible adds up to $69 for a one time replacement. Are they cool with any damage or are there onerous stipulations?

Mr Funkface fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Oct 7, 2015