Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Ehud fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Oct 6, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Magicpants posted:

John Fox wishes he had a wild ride. John Fox's ride is more like the coin-operated kiddie horse in the parking lot of a supermarket, and you've just put all your change into it and your damned kid is still crying because when you press the start all it does is lurch forward and die, and you're trying to prove to him that you're worth a drat because you're 45 and divorced, haven't been laid in 2 years, stuck in a dead-end career, and your ex-wife got engaged this past weekend, and then you find yourself screaming at the stock boy who was unlucky enough to have walked past, and he's just standing there pimply-faced, stoned, and not giving a poo poo because you're just another afternoon he's trying to get through, until finally your kid starts begging you to go home, but you're not about to give up on your $2.50 because you had to reach all the way under your carseat for that last dime and you're pretty sure you pulled something, so instead you decide to throw a haymaker at this damned 16-year-old kid who doesn't give a poo poo about your life because you know catharsis is the only chance you have at happiness anymore and you can feel the weight of your broken dreams collapsing against your lungs, and you barely even connect but all of a sudden you're surrounded by well-to-do shoppers, and then your ex-wife has to bail you out of jail, and you don't even hear her complain because you've been listening to that for the last 20 years of your miserable life and you already know you aren't gonna get to see your kid again anytime soon, although maybe that's not such a bad thing because you're not even sure if you love your kid, and then you're not even sure if you love anything anymore, and then one night after getting reamed out by your boss you go find that stupid loving kiddie horse and you torch it with a half gallon of gas because that poo poo's expensive and a lighter because you couldn't ignite it with a lit cigarette after four tries, and you just watch it burn while coughing trying to smoke these drat cigarettes even though you quit 10 years ago, drinking some JD's straight outta the bottle and even that just doesn't do it anymore, and then you live out the rest of your life without knowing what it's like to enjoy anything, and on your deathbed your kid is the only one that comes to see you and you can tell he doesn't really want to be there, and you want to say something, anything to him to prove it all meant something, but you just can't, and deep-down you know it was futile, and he leaves, and you die alone.

Actually given the state of the Eagles that might actually be the final outcome of chip Kelly's wild ride.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
oh wrong thread sorry

Phobeste fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Oct 5, 2015

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
this is late but

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Sure, he'll hit a bird but he won't even lay a finger on a dawg.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
This needs to be spread.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Ross Angeles posted:

this is late but

That pretty much summed up the second half.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Febreeze are you ever going to do more Florida Man strips? Because those were good and I just saw some snippet about a Florida government official making a sacrifice to Sol Invictus then drinking the sacrificed goat's blood. I will be honest when I say that I would love to see your take on that.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Bort Bortles posted:

Febreeze are you ever going to do more Florida Man strips? Because those were good and I just saw some snippet about a Florida government official making a sacrifice to Sol Invictus then drinking the sacrificed goat's blood. I will be honest when I say that I would love to see your take on that.

I got paid to do those by some site. Seems like people loved them and they resurface once in a while, but I don't really have the time. I should try it with funny football tweets.

Also, I made this for Bleacher Report (I make a single panel comic for them every monday now) but Philbin got fired before we had a chance to use it

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo

Febreeze posted:

I got paid to do those by some site. Seems like people loved them and they resurface once in a while, but I don't really have the time. I should try it with funny football tweets.

Also, I made this for Bleacher Report (I make a single panel comic for them every monday now) but Philbin got fired before we had a chance to use it

holy poo poo, I'm hiring you to draw me nude. What's that going to cost me?

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

PantsFreeZone posted:

holy poo poo, I'm hiring you to draw me nude. What's that going to cost me?

I'm more worried about what its going to cost Febreeze

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Rasczak posted:

Everything.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I saw this on Deadspin today and well... It deserves to be shared here:

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rasczak posted:

I'm sure it's nothing Febreeze hasn't seen at the horse track before.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

PantsFreeZone posted:

I've drawn plenty of horse faces before, yeah

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

PantsFreeZone posted:

There is a lot of horse excrement there.

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo
Guys, that really hurts my feelings. poo poo, I *do* have a long face.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Febreeze posted:

Oh shoot thats right. welp. Glad you are busy with other stuff and I hope that it is all paying you well.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Joe Philbin gets canned

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/joe-philbin-fired/

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo

hahahahaha I wouldn't be surprised if that is actually more a recreation of the scene than a mockery.

EDIT: Can I get a clear picture of the Dolphins logo behind Ross? Is that Cthulu coming out of the orange sun?

PantsFreeZone fucked around with this message at 17:10 on Oct 6, 2015

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

PantsFreeZone posted:

EDIT: Can I get a clear picture of the Dolphins logo behind Ross? Is that Cthulu coming out of the orange sun?

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Ehud this just got posted to the dolphins subreddit, titled "Our new coach is the jaded fan from the Draw Play"

http://imgur.com/k1KDAQH

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo

...should...have...sent a....poet

Febreeze posted:

Ehud this just got posted to the dolphins subreddit, titled "Our new coach is the jaded fan from the Draw Play"

Our coach has bigger traps

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Febreeze posted:

Lol. Owns. Now you can do an awesome comic of them being cool workout Bros together. :nyan:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Febreeze posted:

lol awesome

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Febreeze posted:

Just start drawing Ehud as the new coach of the 'Phins, imo.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Chilichimp posted:

Just start drawing Ehud as the new coach of the 'Phins, imo.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Ehud should be the GM of the phins in real life. He can buy us all dolphin poop avatars with the money.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
That's amazing hahaha

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Week 4 cartoons and week 5 predictions

http://uproxx.com/sports/2015/10/nfl-week-4-illustrated/2/

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

I am so conflicted. I love Dr. House so much.

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

No little avatar of mine in the parted red sea? :negative:

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Been waiting for this one since Sunday :allears:

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

quote:

If the Texans win, I will draw Bill O’Brien’s butt chin farting on Andrew Luck.
Uhh go Texans even more than usual now

e:

quote:

If the 49ers win, I will draw Jim Tomsula farting in Tom Coughlin’s old wrinkled face.

Ahhh rooting for all the fart teams in the farthouse

Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

SirPhoebos posted:

Been waiting for this one since Sunday :allears:

Super Saiya-jin Clausen

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Febreeze posted:

If the Bears win, I will draw Jay Cutler dangling BBQ over Andy Reid’s head.

:pray:

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Comedy wins are the best wins. I'm betting hard on the Chiefs in Fantasy, but I'd give it up for more Cutler comics.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

The Back Judge was distracted by bad ideas

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/why-the-flag-wasnt-thrown/

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

"Cuz Stockholm syndrome is a thing" should be the banner for Detroit_Dogg's next football tattoo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Speaking of Detroit_Dogg, he hasn't been around for a while

• Locked thread