Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

trip report: no lag even on my poo poo mountain internet, getting fultoned is a deep and painful shame

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
SPEC BLOPS: THE LINE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2GMPVXLGbk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsYRoHtLnL4

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

press x to look at crucified victims

ArcaneMan
Nov 2, 2004
uh oh
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/CODBLOPS

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2015/10/02/assassins-creed-marketing/

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Siljmonster posted:

press x to look at crucified victims

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I like video gameing

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge
just played csgo with someone who said "yospos bicth" and now i've been kicked from the server from suiciding too many times

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

haveblue posted:

I never got to the point where I get my free fob. can an invader steal enough stuff to seriously hurt you?

i went online to build on my fob and someone invaded and stole all of my fuel and i couldnt even build anything on the offline base so yeah they can gently caress you up real bad. i had over 150k bio resources before and i went online and had 20k after. its entirely possible the pc version is hosed though. i shoulda bought the ps4 version and a ps4.

Korean Boomhauer fucked around with this message at 06:30 on Oct 7, 2015

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe
cmgsvs: sneakings fun and all but sometimes its fun to put on full battle armor, grab some loud rear end shotguns and stride right in the front door of a base with dwalker

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Why does the flamethrower have to be DWalker mounted. :mad:

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe
because then you can unlock that auto-mode head for it and watch as it struts around a base lighting things on fire while all the guards panic

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

Blackula69 posted:

apparently the escapist is also full-gamergate and roberts brought that up

hopefully the whole thing ends up in a suicide cult
Nah Escapist isn't full gamergate, Macris is actually really sincere in his opposition to nefarious "cultural marxists" and their plot to rule the world, and he also recognizes how embarrassing gamers have been to his cause, which is why he stopped all coverage and basically all mention of it there a long time ago. What you are looking however is partially the result of his wingnut welfare hires of Lizzy and Brandon - it's not that they are particularly talented, or terribly involved in gamergate, it's that they share his antipathy towards "cultural marxism."

Constant Hamprince posted:

its funny that yosposters compulsive need to pick sides in pointless internet fights is now forcing them to choose between gamergate and star citizen, like some massive sperg civil war
It's tearing reddit apart and it's great.

Katana Gomai posted:

lmao fart citizen is asking people who demanded a refund whether forbes/escapist caused them to do it, probably to assess "damages" for some sort of retarded lawsuit

dis gon be good

https://twitter.com/istheguy/status/651429578561486848
Did you just link a Bandit tweet

Assepoester fucked around with this message at 07:25 on Oct 7, 2015

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

anyone in here gonna try out battlefront tomorrow? star wars is dumb but hey, new battlefield game and it's free. maybe it won't suck poo poo like bf3.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgslxvkRsGA

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Well that was a waste of a few minutes

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Cardboard Box A posted:

did i? i don't even know who he is, some gaming website ran the story and i just pasted the tweet since everything they added was pointless fluff

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

SynthOrange posted:

Well that was a waste of a few minutes

this is funny, ty

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Cardboard Box A posted:

Nah Escapist isn't full gamergate, Macris is actually really sincere in his opposition to nefarious "cultural marxists" and their plot to rule the world, and he also recognizes how embarrassing gamers have been to his cause, which is why he stopped all coverage and basically all mention of it there a long time ago. What you are looking however is partially the result of his wingnut welfare hires of Lizzy and Brandon - it's not that they are particularly talented, or terribly involved in gamergate, it's that they share his antipathy towards "cultural marxism."

G B S

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Before you reply: Before replying, please ask yourself the following question: "Does my reply offer any significant advice or help contribute to the conversation in any fashion?"

If you can answer "yes" to this, then please reply. If you cannot, then refrain from replying.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Katana Gomai posted:

Before you reply: Before replying, please ask yourself the following question: "Does my reply offer any significant advice or help contribute to the conversation in any fashion?"

If you can answer "yes" to this, then please reply. If you cannot, then refrain from replying.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=1

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I KNEW IT
[/quote]

You don't know poo poo.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Cardboard Box A posted:

This guy is definitely an insane freak. Requesting a preemptive ban.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

its a good game, i just dont like it

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

remember when cod at least pretended to be realistic?

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Knuc U Kinte posted:

This guy is definitely an insane freak. Requesting a preemptive ban.

:agreed:

lord of the files
Sep 4, 2012

Cardboard Box A posted:

SPEC BLOPS: THE LINE

y'know while playing dues ex, and getting into it, apparently black ops 3 is pretty much plagiarized human revolution. also featuring Totally Not Edward Snowden, apparently.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

lol

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Nitrocat posted:

y'know while playing dues ex, and getting into it, apparently black ops 3 is pretty much plagiarized human revolution. also featuring Totally Not Edward Snowden, apparently.

Eric Icecave

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Sudo Echo posted:

anyone in here gonna try out battlefront tomorrow? star wars is dumb but hey, new battlefield game and it's free. maybe it won't suck poo poo like bf3.

dice game

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

they could have just used edward snowden. what's he gonna do, sue em in moscow?

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat
cgs: got quarantine and now my guys are dying and everybody but one looks itchy at base goddammit. also eli is a oval office etc etc

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

duckfarts posted:

cgs: got quarantine and now my guys are dying and everybody but one looks itchy at base goddammit. also eli is a oval office etc etc

get your dudes sorted asap

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Liver Disaster posted:

you can't sort based on the actual vector

unless maybe they added that last patch dunno

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
tbh you might rant to blow through the next 3 or 4 missions to resolve it

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

Liver Disaster posted:

can you sort your dudes by name

right now it's an annoying seek and find after I get them to salute and get their name

also yeah, planning on burning through story missions to deal with this too

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

i mean 'quarantine your soldiers that all have the same trait as your currently infected soldiers'
spoiler: it's usually that they're fluent in kikongo

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

:golgo:
EVERYONE EXCEPT THE HOT WOMEN
:golgo:
aw christopher meloni is in the new codblops good for him i guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Liver Disaster posted:

i mean 'quarantine your soldiers that all have the same trait as your currently infected soldiers'
spoiler: it's usually that they're fluent in kikongo

If your base is >200 dudes, you will likely spend more time quarantining them then actually beating missions

• Locked thread