Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Sezza
Feb 18, 2007

Darthemed posted:

Ripley's infected

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Tina's Groove

Family Circus

Rose is Rose

One Big Happy

Foob

Compu-Toon

Bizarro

Dilbert

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Fingerpori

Classic Dilbert

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Feeling a little inadequate?
Jane's World

Non Sequitur

Phoebe and Her Unicorn

Kliban

9 Chickweed Lane 10/9/2004

Zits

Kevin & Kell

Mark Trail

Um, because Mexico borders the gulf, too? Hence the name, THE GULF OF MEXICO! Geeze...

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Grimm would probably look really dashing as a pirate captain.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

The Dinette Set crosses over with Retail today (and Good Christ this used to drive me insane when I worked in a supermarket).

Working Daze doesn't even get to the joke, let alone the punchline.

Super-Fun-Pak-Comix nitpicks.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Pooch Café

What, he can't be both?

Ballard Street

Why would you cover up that beautiful teak floor in the first place what is wrong with old people

The Creeps

Tumor creep would look really tiny if his feet overlapped the counter, but they don't so he looks far away instead. That's all.

Lost Side of Suburbia

You have an excellent hunter who goes off on her own and brings the game straight to you and doesn't even want any of the meat. You are not making best survival decisions.

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

Luann

The Amazing Spider-Man

Sub-mareener?

Sally Forth

The Heart of Juliet Jones

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

So why doesn't he just eat the protestors again?

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
Because Holbrook doesn't understand how a society where preying on certain kinds of people is legal would work.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Mandrake the Magician

The Phantom

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

"Ha, choosing the competent child to carry on the legacy over the one with a penis? Don't make me laugh."

Is Kit the Younger's goal to be insufferable in every arc these days?

Coatlicue
Sep 14, 2012

it doesn't matter
how fast or how far,
you're still runnin' like a fool

EasyEW posted:

Funky Winkerbean

Why does he write his L 's like that? The squiggle line is really annoying.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

SomeMathGuy posted:

"Ha, choosing the competent child to carry on the legacy over the one with a penis? Don't make me laugh."

Is Kit the Younger's goal to be insufferable in every arc these days?

I think he's going to die with the phantom and the good one is going to have to avenge both of them.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

RandomFerret posted:

Lost Side of Suburbia

The real Jerry Nelson suffered from COPD and emphysema for years, so the reference to him coughing and looking haggard is a bit ... um.

ikanreed posted:

I think he's going to die with the phantom and the good one is going to have to avenge both of them.

They've already teased replacing the Phantom before (remember the snakebite amnesia story?) and nothing came of it. I'll believe it when I see it.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

GorfZaplen posted:

Mandrake the Magician

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Calvin and Hobbes

Ripley's

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

someone needs to do a mashup with.. you know..

EasyEW
Mar 8, 2006

I've got my father's great big six-shooter with me 'n' if anybody in this woods wants to start somethin' just let 'em--but they DASSN'T.
Bloom County 2015

Skippy (August 10, 1928)

Peanuts (October 11, 1968)

Funky Winkerbean

In case you were wondering what Mason's damage was? Welp, here you are.

Rip Haywire

Out Our Way (January 20-21, 1928)

Thimble Theater (April 27, 1929)

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this
"Wireless fun-adaptor" you were speaking of.

GorfZaplen posted:

The Phantom

That's it, if Kit doesn't fall flat on his rear end and Heloise gets the job this strip is dead to me

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Zanzibar Ham posted:

Because Holbrook doesn't understand how a society where preying on certain kinds of people is legal would work.
no see they're being prejudiced against him, and prejudice is bad!

except no they aren't their opposition is based on the completely true "this guy kills and eats people like us" fact.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

Why has the pure and rational predator government not put a stop to this blatant speciesism!?

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

So it's Charlie Brown's fault that Snoopy went from a typical dog

to a working man

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Scroto Baggins posted:

So it's Charlie Brown's fault that Snoopy went from a typical dog

to a working man

... poo poo, you're right.

I feel like this is an appropriate response in light of this new information.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
How the gently caress is Batiuk not getting letters sent to editors for alluding to the fact that sex/sexuality exists?

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

Zereth posted:

no see they're being prejudiced against him, and prejudice is bad!

except no they aren't their opposition is based on the completely true "this guy kills and eats people like us" fact.

I hate this "prey lives matter" distraction. All lives matter, dammit!

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.
I was skeptical at first about the speculation that Mr Gray is with the mob but the longer it goes on the less I can think of any other reasonable explanation.

Going that way could be the first half-interesting thing Luann has done in years. :allears:

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

Flagrant Abuse posted:

I was skeptical at first about the speculation that Mr Gray is with the mob but the longer it goes on the less I can think of any other reasonable explanation.

Going that way could be the first half-interesting thing Luann has done in years. :allears:

Its going to turn into this arc where everyone suspects he is and comes to a head where they accuse him after a bunch of circumstantial evidence but it'll turn out he's like a devout christian or helped a bunch of people off drugs and he's just so great people are willing to help him or something lame.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
When TJ burns to death inside his new cafe kitchen after refusing to pay protection, the firefighters can't understand why nobody's talking about the many, many building violations discovered in the ashes, and it's down to Gunther to piece together the mess of clues (with help from Tiffany's secretarial skills to keep it all in line) that finally point at Mr Gray and some brown people.

Meanwhile, Aussieboy has to kiss a dude for a part and Luann, struggling to deal with her feelings, starts a portfolio of drawings based on the work of Tom of Finland.

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

Flagrant Abuse posted:

I think the key word here is "reasonable." I'm not saying Mr. Gray isn't mobbed up, but I am saying that whatever happens, it's not going to be reasonable.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

EasyEW posted:

Funky Winkerbean

I, too, pause after I say the first syllable of a word.

F Minus

Mary Worth

Rex Morgan MD

Secret Agent X-9

Apartment 3-G

Everyone is the same age in A3G.

Kojiro
Aug 11, 2003

LET'S GET TO THE TOP!

Johnny Walker posted:

And by age you mean person because that is the same goddamn person

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
"I'm Eric Mills, and I'm afraid there's more."

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

Fearless Fosdick

what th-

EasyEW
Mar 8, 2006

I've got my father's great big six-shooter with me 'n' if anybody in this woods wants to start somethin' just let 'em--but they DASSN'T.
Tonight's bonus was posted on the Mafalda Facebook page in honor of what would've been John Lennon's 75th birthday. I introduced this strip earlier this year, but life got in the way of the follow-through.

(My own lame translation, fueled by DuoLingo and hubris. Click to embiggen.)

Back To B.C.

Pogo, in which our supporting cast gets distracted from the quest for their lost friend by semantics. Again. (October 11, 1957)

Peanuts: The Age of Transition (June 15-17, 1953)

Zero_Tactility
Nov 25, 2007

Look into my eyes.

GorfZaplen posted:

The Phantom

1. That is a sweet jump-kick.
2. She would make a dope Phantom.

Binary Badger posted:

someone needs to do a mashup with.. you know..

Ah, the classics.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Johnny Walker posted:

Apartment 3-G

Yes, I'm afraid I'm actually your husband! There never was an Eric Mills, it was me all along!

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004

Nice. Too bad that's a Paul song.

Dr. Video Games 0081
Jan 19, 2005

EasyEW posted:

Back To B.C.

No, what you have there is the sublime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

If he uses some sort of legal trickery to take control of the business and leave the DeGroots out of it, that would be brilliant.

GorfZaplen posted:

The Phantom
Why is she imagining herself in a costume that seems designed to make it as obvious as possible that she's female? With a bit of a redesign she could just as easily pass for the same Phantom as Kit could.

ikanreed posted:

If time were allowed to pass in this comic, that might be a possibility. But in reality, the current Phantom will always be the Phantom and his kids will always be teenagers.

Johnny Walker posted:

Apartment 3-G
Has Gabriella completed her transformation into a white woman, or is that Bobbie Merrill for some reason?

• Locked thread