Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FaintlyQuaint
Aug 19, 2011

The king and his men.
Grimey Drawer

Doing a dungeon with this person right now.

ilvl 90/49 pieces in a level 52 dungeon. Rip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reco
Feb 26, 2011

enemy one body to the proximity Zan attack discard the power slap hit.
I mean it's possible, i inflicted that exact scenario on another goon because whm is like my off-off-off-off class but it sucks a lot

Boten Anna
Feb 22, 2010

It really is a series of poor decisions to where you decide to queue for HW dungeons in gear worse than white garbage vendor gear that is readily available, though.

Saigyouji
Aug 26, 2011

Friends 'ave fun together.
I ran into a bard using their Novus in Fractal once. It was a very long Fractal.

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

:blizz:

I am seriously digging the wavy, center-parted hairstyle (no bangs) that they're showing off. Been wanting that style for a good while now, particularly on an Au Ra character.

Reco
Feb 26, 2011

Boten Anna posted:

It really is a series of poor decisions to where you decide to queue for HW dungeons in gear worse than white garbage vendor gear that is readily available, though.

it was late and i was loaded with sedatives, i mostly did it on impulse in the middle of mining

Boten Anna
Feb 22, 2010

Hivac posted:

it was late and i was loaded with sedatives, i mostly did it on impulse in the middle of mining

Exactly.

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

She was a sword glinting in the depths of night, a lance of light piercing the darkness. There would be no mistakes this time.

Mazed posted:

I am seriously digging the wavy, center-parted hairstyle (no bangs) that they're showing off. Been wanting that style for a good while now, particularly on an Au Ra character.

I really like the one with bangs-- my character looks dumb without bangs, so more bangs haircuts are always nice to see.

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe

quote:

Of course, the ladies can also sport the 'fro!

thank you based yoship

Shy
Mar 20, 2010

whatever

Shy fucked around with this message at 08:04 on Oct 12, 2015

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Fister Roboto posted:

I'd be willing to bet that the weapons of the Heavens' Ward will be the new relics. 13 knights, 13 classes, 13 zodiac signs.

The issue with that is that the Heavens Ward Knights only have Sword+Shield, Spears, Axe, a Staff, and a Greatsword. That's only PLD, DRG, WAR, BLM, and DRK provided.

Like, sure, you could design other weapons for them but lore consistancy! :byodood:

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I kind of wish there was some sort of limit or cooldown for relisting the price of an item on the market board. The price of HQ astral silk on Excalibur dropped by 1.5 million overnight because GOTTA SELL FAST. Now it barely breaks even with the materials cost.

Boten Anna
Feb 22, 2010

Fister Roboto posted:

I kind of wish there was some sort of limit or cooldown for relisting the price of an item on the market board. The price of HQ astral silk on Excalibur dropped by 1.5 million overnight because GOTTA SELL FAST. Now it barely breaks even with the materials cost.

A friend of mine once lamented that they didn't use retainers as a way to make a completely planned economy where they are in charge of setting prices for everything and I totally agree with them. It'd even fit the lore better.

nuru
Oct 10, 2012

I still miss buy/sell orders.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Dr Pepper posted:

The issue with that is that the Heavens Ward Knights only have Sword+Shield, Spears, Axe, a Staff, and a Greatsword. That's only PLD, DRG, WAR, BLM, and DRK provided.

Like, sure, you could design other weapons for them but lore consistancy! :byodood:

Its going to be a minstrel version so yoshi is going to have them each be a particular class and rework the mechanics. Enjoy the ninja one roam around the fight invisible randomly gimping people with trick attacks.

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

That potato girl is so loving happy to have a purple fro. And who can blame her?

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Its going to be a minstrel version so yoshi is going to have them each be a particular class and rework the mechanics. Enjoy the ninja one roam around the fight invisible randomly gimping people with trick attacks.

They would have to add a pit along the outside of the arena for the bard and dragoon knights to jump into after they get a few shots in.

Thundarr fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Oct 9, 2015

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Come on, it's Bard Mode and you know it.

vOv
Feb 8, 2014

Thundarr posted:

That potato girl is so loving happy to have a purple fro. And who can blame her?

They would have to add a pit along the outside of the arena for the bard and dragoon knights to jump into after they get a few shots in.

DRG jumps into the pit and then falls out of the ceiling and lands on someone.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

3.1 out yet?

Ignimbrite
Jan 5, 2010

BALLS BALLS BALLS
Dinosaur Gum
yes

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Dr Pepper posted:

Current HW Knights =! knights of legend and their armaments. What we see in 3.0 isn't something unworkable.

vitamin the d posted:

3.1 out yet?

Yep. I just finished the new Hildibrand quests and got the /godbert emote, it's p.sweet looking.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
Really happy with the boss fights in Pharos Hard, totally makes up for Neverreap.

Aqua_D
Feb 12, 2011

Sometimes, a man just needs to get his Rock off.
I'm officially playing Edit SpecialSpellTimer Settings more than Final Fantasy XIV. Too many things to potentially keep track of.

Aqua_D fucked around with this message at 05:34 on Oct 10, 2015

POLICE CAR AUCTION
Dec 1, 2003

I'm not a princess

Uhhhh, I thought WFTast's most basic service was free but now they want me to pay.

Mudras are slow as poo poo when I'm not using it (thanks Comcast), any other free options or am I boned?

Boten Anna
Feb 22, 2010

POLICE CAR AUCTION posted:

Uhhhh, I thought WFTast's most basic service was free but now they want me to pay.

Mudras are slow as poo poo when I'm not using it (thanks Comcast), any other free options or am I boned?

Be sure to press the correct buttons before you even get to the mudras

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

vitamin the d posted:

3.1 out yet?
Yeah, it's kinda weird how the new MSQ takes place entirely in Moghome.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Martman posted:

Yeah, it's kinda weird how the new MSQ takes place entirely in Moghome.

It's good that they figured out a way to get people doing old raids again, but finding the moogle in T13 was a real pain in the rear end.

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron...
Gary’s Answer
The trick is that Bahamut changed the Moogle's gender.

Reco
Feb 26, 2011

Whizbang posted:

The trick is that Bahamut changed the Moogle's gender.

But only in the localized version. It was always female in Japanese.

Boten Anna
Feb 22, 2010

I had no idea Sastasha was this hard at minimum ilevel, but only 197 more clears and I'll have my new relic!

POLICE CAR AUCTION
Dec 1, 2003

I'm not a princess

Boten Anna posted:

Be sure to press the correct buttons before you even get to the mudras

I don't have that option :confused:

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Download the newest version

Actually the newest version did remove it, but it should still have a free option

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
I don't use that program, but what about the tiny "sign up for free"in blue near the bottom?

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

They used to give 30 days free, now they have a free basic version thats unlimited as well as a premium version.

Usually if you sub ran out there would be a button once logged in that said "extend free version" or something like that

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Download the newest version

Actually the newest version did remove it, but it should still have a free option
It looks like Anna is using 3.5.6.464, which can still be downloaded from their site, even though it's not the latest.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Well then yeah 4.0.4 beta, its what I'm using and its free

POLICE CAR AUCTION
Dec 1, 2003

I'm not a princess

Signed up using a throwaway email and it works fine now.

What kinda wierds me out is that I didn't even have to sign in in the past - just hitting esc at the login screen would take me to game selection.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

GOTTA SELL FAST

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron...
Gary’s Answer

Fister Roboto posted:

GOTTA SELL FAST

Are you Brooklyn Master now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Prices being low is a good thing unless you're a terrible person.

• Locked thread