Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

duTrieux. posted:

i don't want my pre-moistened toilet wipes to be manly, i want them to be soft and gentle

i want my pre-moistend toilet wipes to bend me over the kitchen table and take me right there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE
Aug 1, 2004

whoa, what just happened here?

College Slice

infernal machines posted:

i want my pre-moistend toilet wipes to bend me over the kitchen table and take me right there

oh yeah baby wipe my rear end good

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

duTrieux. posted:

i don't want my pre-moistened toilet wipes to be manly, i want them to be soft and gentle

my sisters boyfriend recently claimed that he uses babywipes for toilet paper

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
wrong thread

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i stole these from a buzzfeedesque countdown article that stole them from twitter

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
i want my lipstain to be strong enough for a woman, but made for a man

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

that last one is a kickstarter for a run of custom-labeled chapsticks and it's two months behind schedule and counting https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dudestick/dude-stick-lip-balm-for-men-with-core-natural-ingr/comments

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

why is a zach braff lookalike being used to sell "manly" products?

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

prefect posted:

lava soap-branded rear end wipes

hemorrhoid share

lol, wtf autocorrect

ahem, hemorrhoids are for wimps, hemorrhaging from your butt is what's up

also lol hemorrhoid get

who else has been using this drat phone :argh:

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

As a Millennial I posted:

i stole these from a buzzfeedesque countdown article that stole them from twitter

when we went to the citytarget to get dryer sheets, this was the only product left on the shelf lol

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Snapchat A Titty posted:

that sounds luxury as gently caress and im kind of jealous

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Dislike button posted:

that sounds luxury as gently caress and im kind of jealous

i really dont think they can afford that so it may be his wishful thinking, or he will ruin my sisters life by overspending on babywipes. either/or.

but seriously it sounds luxurious. pro tip: dont use the alcoholic sanitary ones if you have hemorrhoids

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

I think a bunch of different municipal water systems are suing the manufacturers of those wipes over misleading people about how flushable they are.

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

i think i see a path to profitability for the forums

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Snapchat A Titty posted:

this is acceptable. if it's gentle enough for a baby it's definitely gentle enough for my grizzled rear end in a top hat.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

~/tactical lip balm/~

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

bless

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge

duTrieux. posted:

~/tactical lip balm/~

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

I think it's a bit strange that there are gendered athletic shoes for men and women. Heels and dress shoes, I sort of get that even if it's silly but athletic shoes should be unisex imo. Ladies have brands that are great, like Mizunos but they only have a few choices for men and I think that's dumb. Sort of like formal wear, suits are dead boring compared to all the choices women have.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

that fossil watch is quartz and not emp-resistant

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/konrardy/supplemental-brewing-protein-beer

Beer fortified with protein. Drink a cold brew while meeting your fitness goals. This is where your WORKOUT meets your WEEKEND

Greatbacon
Apr 9, 2012

by Pragmatica

Chris Knight posted:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/konrardy/supplemental-brewing-protein-beer

Beer fortified with protein. Drink a cold brew while meeting your fitness goals. This is where your WORKOUT meets your WEEKEND

Already exists http://www.mightysquirrel.com/

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Broken Machine posted:

I think it's a bit strange that there are gendered athletic shoes for men and women. Heels and dress shoes, I sort of get that even if it's silly but athletic shoes should be unisex imo. Ladies have brands that are great, like Mizunos but they only have a few choices for men and I think that's dumb. Sort of like formal wear, suits are dead boring compared to all the choices women have.

It's loving liberating to have a nice, well-fitting wool suit and know that I'm set for life unless I get fat. In less formal settings, a button-up shirt and dress shoes with clean pants of any variety looks great. I can order all my clothes online because I just replace the shirts and pants I bought 5-10 years ago with new ones in the same brand and size. Women can keep their choices.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Beast of Bourbon posted:

plants need sun not water

it's what plants crave

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

twitter gonna have big layoffs

quote:

The downsizing comes at the same time Twitter is restructuring its engineering organization to make it leaner and more efficient, these sources say. It’s likely that many of those impacted by the layoffs will be engineers, which make up about half the staff.

A Twitter spokesperson told Re/code, “We’re not commenting on rumor and speculation.”

Those close to the company have argued for years that Twitter has become too bloated. It reported roughly 4,200 employees last quarter, more than double the roughly 2,000 employees it had in Q2 2013 just before the IPO. Twitter’s user base has grown less than 50 percent in that time. Of course, some of the growth has come via acquisitions — Twitter has made plenty over the past two years. But still, the feeling from those close to the company is that Twitter’s engineering team is much larger than it needs to be.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
Twitter: An Engineering Organization

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

duTrieux. posted:

this is acceptable. if it's gentle enough for a baby it's definitely gentle enough for my grizzled rear end in a top hat.

make sure you buy the ones that are actually flushable so some poor fucker doesnt have to pick them out of a grid trap at the sewage works or they choke a dolphin or whatever

~~~think before you poop~~~

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

layoffs are phase 1
phase 2 is slow rolling back of silly office perks
phase 3 is "drat we're paying a lot of rent on market street, let's move to bayview"
phase 4 is being bought by verizon to promote aol blogs

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Nintendo Kid posted:

here's my pitch: ensure spinoff FOR MEN, typical for men advertising tactics, bottles are kinda shaped like a fuckin pistol grip. majority social media marketing campaign combined with some supermarket endcaps.

this- is actually a pretty good idea

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
for real how does twitter employ over four thousand people

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

Twitter: An Engineering Organization

im in ur twitter ingeneering ur d00ds

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Necc0 posted:

this- is actually a pretty good idea

smartest kid in america yo

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

very carefully

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
a lot of sales and accounts people.

their office is nice and their cafeterias are super great. i got a really nice lamb ragu there last week

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

As a Millennial I posted:

yeah but all i'm finding is boring WORDS like this instead of

MEN'S

YOGURT

my friend showed me one of the ads:

m yes let's advertise our white goopy thick product for men only with some sexy abs :fap:

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

ill go with the oldest workforce disruption

nepotism

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
which soda ran the really annoying diet version for men ad campaign

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Beast of Bourbon posted:

a lot of sales and accounts people.

their office is nice and their cafeterias are super great. i got a really nice lamb ragu there last week

CNN employs about 4000 people worldwide

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

ayn rand hand job posted:

which soda ran the really annoying diet version for men ad campaign

dr pepper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWpxdMxQE-Y

• Locked thread