Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

The Glumslinger posted:

Donal Trump responds with "Gotta crush 'em all"

Trump is too original to copy this poo poo verbatim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Smoothrich
Nov 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

District Selectman posted:

So Carson is a vegetarian? How progressive and limp wristed of him.

He also blames for-profit insurance companies for healthcare costs and supports universal healthcare as a logical reform. Also he's only against affirmative action for privileged minorities like his own children would be now, and thinks those kind of grants and programs should be expanded to poor white people too.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

GO Back TO Kenga!

Coheed and Camembert
Feb 11, 2012

In memory of the fallen shooting victims, I demand my right to be armed wherever I please!

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009

I saw this and thought it was an SEC thing.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

It would be comedy gold if the United States ever does get around to straight up treating ammo manufacturers like narcos.

Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER

the Acceptable Losses Party

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Scott Forstall posted:

the Acceptable Losses Party

being fair that's their voter base through and through given the establishments treatment of medicare/medicaid/veteran aid

Smoothrich
Nov 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Riosan posted:

In memory of the fallen shooting victims, I demand my right to be armed wherever I please!

A gun-free zone to a liberal is a soft target to a terrorist or mass shooter.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Well, you are what you eat.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster

If he is a vegetarian, why was he in that Popeye's organization?

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

Biscuits?

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

Mashed potatoes and red beans and rice are no joke

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

According to his press dude it was apparently when he was a 'soft veggie' who would have meat from time to time.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Boomstick Quaid posted:

Yeah, I will often go there just for some of their sides and biscuits. I'm not often in the mood for fried stuff, but their green beans are to die for.

Absurd Alhazred fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Oct 10, 2015

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Boomstick Quaid posted:

Wow, now that I think about it everything at Popeye's is great and I want some.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Smoothrich posted:

Warzone America

We're such a loving basket case lmao

Turnquiet
Oct 24, 2002

My friend is an eloquent speaker.

I can't wait for Trump to win so all the veterans coming home from whatever wars he wages can show off their Trump Stumps.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Smoothrich posted:

Talking Point or Warhammer 40k Quote

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Flambeau posted:

You should probably get there at 9...
bring snacks and a handmade sign
What should my sign say? Assuming the cable news networks cover the rally, I might be able to get on camera.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Saw an AP article with a quote that said one of the signs read: "United We Stand, Obama We Fail."

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Turnquiet posted:

I can't wait for Trump to win so all the veterans coming home from whatever wars he wages can show off their Trump Stumps.

The biggest nuclear grave for ISIS you ever seen. Unparalleled use of advanced ordinance. We're gonna make Israel, Iran, and the Arabs bury the hatchet in it. Enough sending our brave men and women over there for what?

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.
If only the WTC wasn't a gun free zone. :patriot:

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Dissolve the TSA let everyone bring a gun on the plane.

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

What if the pilots and passengers had all had guns, huh? Of course, in this scenario the terrorists would've been allowed to bring their guns on the plane too, so maybe the pilots should bring some heavy ordnance to even the odds.

McDowell posted:

The biggest nuclear grave for ISIS you ever seen. Unparalleled use of advanced ordinance. We're gonna make Israel, Iran, and the Arabs bury the hatchet in it. Enough sending our brave men and women over there for what?

I'm assuming if Trump (or any President) came to power and gave some stupid "gently caress it, nuke 'em" order that wasn't part of a hosed-up MAD situation, it'd get deliberately mishandled. Turning Raqqa into a crater would get people the world over to "bury the hatchet" in the form of a new "Holy gently caress the U.S. has lost it" coalition.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Carrasco posted:

The whole idea of "inspiring a conversation about the appropriate way to react during a mass shooting" is just really sad.

It's a lot like the "duck and cover" drills and just as effective!

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Dolash posted:

I'm assuming if Trump (or any President) came to power and gave some stupid "gently caress it, nuke 'em" order that wasn't part of a hosed-up MAD situation, it'd get deliberately mishandled. Turning Raqqa into a crater would get people the world over to "bury the hatchet" in the form of a new "Holy gently caress the U.S. has lost it" coalition.

If Maoism Third Worldism comes true that would also be a good time. America runs the whole show in terms of security - the finest by a factor of 10.

We must be futurists - and the future is now.

Mc Do Well fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Oct 10, 2015

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.

A vegetarian has more business in a Popeye's than a heart surgeon

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

More quotes from that Matt Drudge interview because I'm watching the rest of it.

THE BRAIN IN THE JAR OF THE OVAL OFFICE THAT WAS ONCE KNOWN AS HILLARY CLINTON IS HYPOTHYROID

HILLARY WITH THE NSA? GOOD LUCK IF YOU DISSENT. GOOD LUCK IF YOU DISSENT

SANDERS? ALSO OLD. OLD. WHAT IS THIS OLDNESS!?

HAVE NO GUNS AROUND YOU, HILLARY. I DARE YOU.

YOU'RE A ROMANTIC FIGURE, ALEX. IT'S ROMANTIC WHAT YOU DO HERE. IT JUST IS. THIS IS ROMANCE.

THEY CAN LASER BEAM ME, THEY CAN DRONE ME, THEY CAN PLUTONIUM ME, THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT.

I'M LOOKING AT THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES. WITH BRAVERY.

[BURPS] THEY CAME UP WITH THE NAME "ISIS" TO BE CONFUSED WITH DARRELL ISSA (congressman, R-California)

[THE MEDIA] HAVE GOT NO CONTROL OVER THE SITUATION. NONE. NO CONTROL. NO CONTROL OVER ME, SORRY. ZERO.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Jewel Repetition posted:

YOU'RE A ROMANTIC FIGURE, ALEX. IT'S ROMANTIC WHAT YOU DO HERE. IT JUST IS. THIS IS ROMANCE.

So this is a confirmation of that Matt Drudge gay rumor, right

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Jewel Repetition posted:

[THE MEDIA] HAVE GOT NO CONTROL OVER THE SITUATION. NONE. NO CONTROL. NO CONTROL OVER ME, SORRY. ZERO.

Big words for a dude who runs a news aggregator

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Jewel Repetition posted:

[BURPS] THEY CAME UP WITH THE NAME "ISIS" TO BE CONFUSED WITH DARRELL ISSA (congressman, R-California)

So why does Obama exclusively say 'ISIL'?

Idiots

Also have to laugh at Drudge claiming to be an outsider who was on Fox Radio for 6 years. Went his own way like Glenn Beck.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

By the way, the [burps] part, he did it exactly the same as on Rick and Morty

ErIog
Jul 11, 2001

:nsacloud:

Nah, that's not why it's gonna hurt him. What's really gonna hurt him is GOP primary voters hearing "Popeyes," in the story and thinking, "Oh poo poo, hold the phone, this guy's black!" :monocle:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Trump/Drudge 2016

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

Jewel Repetition posted:

More quotes from that Matt Drudge interview because I'm watching the rest of it.

YOU'RE PLAYING IN GOOGLE'S HELLPIT. MAKE YOUR OWN--uh, place

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

That was without hyperbole the best interview I've ever heard. My posts give most of the best parts, but you can still watch it yourself if you want to hear Alex Jones acting like a kid who's meeting Batman and Drudge constantly interrupting him.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Smoothrich posted:

We know how much they love soft targets. Like The Pentagon, The White House, Ft. Hood, several Embassies, the USS Cole, etc.

The X-man cometh posted:

Living deep in Gator country, I've had to do a mental double take so, so many times since 2007.

ErIog posted:

Nah, that's not why it's gonna hurt him. What's really gonna hurt him is GOP primary voters hearing "Popeyes," in the story and thinking, "Oh poo poo, hold the phone, this guy's black!" :monocle:

It's not like he said Church's, man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

The X-man cometh posted:

Given the color choice, I think it's multi-function.

• Locked thread